Clinton lashes back at Trump over his comments about Putin

webfact

Clinton lashes back at Trump over his comments about Putin

606x341_343464.jpg

NEW YORK: -- Hillary Clinton has responded to comments made by Donald Trump on US network NBCNews.

The republican presidential nominee said the Russian president is a better leader than the US president Barack Obama.

“Bizarrely once again, he praised Russia’s strongman Vladimir Putin, even taking the astonishing step of suggesting that he prefers the Russian president to our American president,” Clinton fumed. “Now, that is not just unpatriotic and insulting to the people of our country, as well as to our commander in chief. It is scary.”

Trump said that if Putin says great things about him, then he is going to say great things about the Russian president.

“The man has very strong control over a country,” said Trump. “Now, it’s a very different system, and I don’t happen to like the system, but certainly in that system, he’s been a leader. Far more than our president has been a leader.”

Putin had said Trump is “absolute leader” in the US presidential race.

Speaking in December, the Russian leader said Trump is a very outstanding person, talented, without any doubt.”

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-09-09

Stupid bull. Putin says one semi positive thing about Trump, and then Trump is his boy. That is how it is with narcissist they want adulation, don't care who it is from or what it is for. Quantity not quality. And they are never wrong in own eyes.

10 minutes ago, ThaiWest said:

Actually, the issue has nothing to do with “eye sight”. But, basic logic...

Not to forget a total lack of personal and professional ethics...:blink:

There is more evidence of Clinton with Putin on her side than with anything re Trump.

http://mashable.com/2016/01/17/hillary-clinton-vladimir-putin-democratic-debate/#7tXBsjF3gSqT

Edited by Boon Mee

Wingnuts with one vicious attack post after another, typical low class, low-info lemmings. Off the cliff you go with Cheeto Jesus leading the parade.  

All of them ignoring the 1000 lb gorilla in the room, what a horse's pituty Trump is. It's pathetic. Trump loves Putin and the wingnuts don't have any problem with that. 

What the hell is going on here? If this was HRC professing admiration for Putin, they'd be chasing her with pitchforks. Unbelievable! Putin has become a right wing media star!!!

A lot of Trump supporters pay lip service to the Constitution and democracy, but would line up and go goose stepping along behind a dictator in a heart beat, just as long as they're having their fears played to, a pathetic, fearful bunch. 

THIS JUST IN: Leader of the republican party says "Our military is shit. Claims dictator is terrific!"

Well, stirring up the masses in the name of nationalism is one of the oldest plays in the book. Wasn't it Goebbels that said the enemy needs to be demonized or appear subhuman to inflame the ignorant masses to actually want war, interesting Hilary using old Nazi methodology. The small point said ignorant masses so quickly forget is that it will be their children going off to die, not those of the leaders lying to them.

From my perspective whether Putin is a good or bad leader would appear to be Russia's problem, sure doesn't change my life either way. Far as I can see Russia is being demonized to get the population all riled up about non-existent dangers. Just as always, follow the money, Russia is no military threat to the US, so who profits from it being perceived as such, certain political donors?

It is amazing how blinkered the Trumpsters are.  They will support their guy no matter what he says.  I wonder if he was to stick his dick inside a pigs mouth whether they would all rush to follow suit?  I would suspect the answer would be yes!  Still loyalty is a good thing usually, although blind loyalty tends to show an inability of rational thinking.

Makes it entertaining though and gives both sides something to bicker over

1 hour ago, augustwest said:

It's time for the US to play nice with China and Russia. 3 superpowers should get along. If not the conflicts will continue and maybe a potential war that the human race will be eradicated

Well the USA certainly needs to buddy up to the world's superpower China, especially given the staggering amount of money they owe them.  Not sure in the new world where Russia fits in but economically India is becoming a real powerhouse.

3 hours ago, dunroaming said:

It is amazing how blinkered the Trumpsters are.  They will support their guy no matter what he says.

Got that right.

The Constitution of the great United States hangs in the balance and the so-called "Trumpsters" would probably vote for Joe the Plumber than Crooked Hillary. :thumbsup:

Trumpsters would not be able to tell the difference really, as the IQ difference is probably less than 2 points between Joe the plumber and Trump. I suspect though, that Joe the plumber has a better understanding of issues and is probably more articulate. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Got that right.

The Constitution of the great United States hangs in the balance and the so-called "Trumpsters" would probably vote for Joe the Plumber than Crooked Hillary. :thumbsup:

Well, fortunately there are fewer and fewer Trumpeteers everyday as the old bigoted white men quickly become the minority through old age attrition. Joe the Plumber can keep his old job. 

Why is it, "Crooked Hillary",  the rallying cry for old bigoted white men, never seems to get substantiated? The lies, theft, graft, deadly mistakes, deaths are never found to be true. It's just something the old white bigots say, like instead of "Goodmorning", it's "Crooked HIllary". 

Chances are 70% vs 30% at 538 today for Hillary winning the election. You're right the constitution, something Trump doesn't have a clue about, does hang in the balance.  

12 minutes ago, Gonsalviz said:

Democrats only know how to subvert the Constitution. It must be better to have some who does not.

Sure, it's much better to have someone who doesn't have a clue what the Constitution is about as President, and doesn't have more than half a clue about much else in governance, world affairs and other things a President should know.

I always look for the most inexperienced doctor when having life-threatening surgery. That's how I roll.

10 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Sure, it's much better to have someone who doesn't have a clue what the Constitution is about as President, and doesn't have more than half a clue about much else in governance, world affairs and other things a President should know.

I always look for the most inexperienced doctor when having life-threatening surgery. That's how I roll.

Since it is apparent that you have a low intellectual knowledge of the American political system, I will inform you that there are 535 members of congress and 9 (8) sitting judges to counter such idiocy as you suspect.

1 hour ago, Pinot said:

Why is it, "Crooked Hillary",  the rallying cry for old bigoted white men, never seems to get substantiated? The lies, theft, graft, deadly mistakes, deaths are never found to be true. It's just something the old white bigots say, like instead of "Goodmorning", it's "Crooked HIllary". 

These same men believe that ever since those darn women got the right to vote they have become all high and mighty. How dare those darn women want to serve in the military inciting sexual abuse from distracted soldiers. How dare women put themselves in positions of power and try to influence government. Don't these women know that their place is in the kitchen, gosh darn it! First they took our jobs, then they took our military, I'll be damned if they take our presidency. The presidency belongs to people with balls like Trump or Putin! Now there is a person with balls...Putin!

I think along with the "Crooked Hillary" cry they should have a secret handshake. Maybe they could hold their crotches and grunt "Harrumph" when they meet each other. 

2 minutes ago, Gonsalviz said:

Since it is apparent that you have a low intellectual knowledge of the American political system, I will inform you that there are 535 members of congress and 9 (8) sitting judges to counter such idiocy as you suspect.

There are more than a few members on here who know the extent of my intellectual knowledge of the American legal and political system, so no need for me to inform you or anyone. You may want to search posting history for a clue to that. ;)

Thanks for the assurances though that having an idiot as President will not disrupt the country's governance.

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Got that right.

BM I think we agree.  I said before that a three legged lesbian donkey would be a better choice for President than the current pair of losers.  The only difference is that Trump is even worse than the Clinton girl.

You mean Putin did not take over Crimea by armed force? Is this the person that Trump thinks he can beat with smart talk. Putin KGB to the core and Trump, a babe in the woods re international politics. But he claims to know more that the US Generals. Good luck with that one. Am not a US citizen but please you guys don't let this idiot loose on the world scene.

21 hours ago, keemapoot said:

There are more than a few members on here who know the extent of my intellectual knowledge of the American legal and political system, so no need for me to inform you or anyone. You may want to search posting history for a clue to that. ;)

Thanks for the assurances though that having an idiot as President will not disrupt the country's governance.

And which other idiot of the 4 would you have us elect?