How low can you go - taxi driver stoops to extortion of woman claiming he took a video of her in the toilets

webfact

How low can you go - taxi driver stoops to extortion of woman claiming he took a video of her in the toilets

p3.jpg

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A taxi driver has been arrested after he attempted to extort money from a woman he saw going into the toilets at a gas station in Bangkok.

The woman emerged from the loo to find two notes wedged in the handle of the door of her car on the driver's side, reported Daily News.

The first said:

"I used Bluetooth - I have a lovely picture of you doing your business just now".

The second one said:

"Call 0958065321 - I have still pictures and video (.....you are lovely)".

The woman - named only as "Naen" - left the Praditmanutham Road gas station and went immediately to Chok Chai police.

The police set up a sting using Naen to arrange to meet the man on the end of the phone number supplied. He demanded 3,000 baht not to put the pictures and clips on social media.

Clearly being cautious he changed the location of the arranged meeting several times before police caught him at the car park of Home Pro in Praditmanutham Road.

It turned out that the man was Phichet Singthong, 27, a taxi driver.

He told police that he had not really taken any footage.

He was charged with attempted extortion and sent for prosecution.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-09

This latest - looking through the keyhole pest - joins the armada of bus w@%k3rs and rapists.

It's not that there's an epidemic at large more-so social media is catching Pervs by let's say'

The Bus Load :coffee1:

Edited by ScotBkk