Bar Owners

erco

:o Hey, Lets try another thread.

We have had a few choice words on Prostitution, whether you agree or not it is a way of life here in LOS.

PROSITUTION IS A PROBLEM EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD but is accepted differently country to counrty.

Thailand however is probably in some minds the Brothel of the World it is certainly the Brothel of Asia and is synonomous with Prostitution.

Who should take responsibility?

The Thai Government (The Laws are in Place)

The Police (Enforcement)

The Council (License)

The Bar Owner (Morally, Self Policing)

I firmly believe that if the Bar Owner and Perhaps the Massage Parlour Owner were responsible and honest then a large conduit for this trade would be extinguished.

These girls would then be brought up morally correct and working in decent legal professions.

LETS MAKE THAILAND A PLACE FOR FAMILIES AND NOT LOSERS.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prostitutes/concubines/ second wives/mistresses have been around since the beginning of recorded history, and probably before.

If all these girls disappeared tomorrow the world would nor become a happier more moralistic or more peaceful place.

You have ignored it when I said it the last two times but I will try one last time.

Christ protected the prostitues on more than one occassion and whipped the religeous leaders in their own temple for misusing the house of God.

He saved the life of Mary Magdalane as the crowd prepared to stone her to death.

He said, " let he who is without sin amoung you cast the first stone."

I guess that would be you, without sin that is.

I respond to your post reluctantly. I do not want to add fuel to your nonsense.

You are blinded by hatred and are completely without compassion or mercy.

If you think the world would be a very different place with a stronger moral without these woman, sadly you are dellusional.

People would still be rushing headlong forward, inflicting pain, suffering and devising new ways of mass murder.

Losers? Remember oh moral one "judge not lest yee be judged."

I firmly believe that if the Bar Owner and Perhaps the Massage Parlour Owner were responsible and honest then a large conduit for this trade would be extinguished.

You only believe this because you know dave owns a bar in Pattaya. So, now your target has changed. Be more creative, you little sad <deleted>. Or just shut the h3ll up. Admins will give you a good holiday in no time.

PROSITUTION IS A PROBLEM EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD

These girls would then be brought up morally correct and working in decent legal professions.

Why exactly is prositution (sic) a problem? A massage is ok, but if someone's pink torpedo is massaged then they should be arrested and thrown in jail? Hmm....

Unless one is a member of the God Squad, it becomes hard to think of reasons why prostitution shouldn't be legalized. Lots of the problems currently associated with prostitution (STDs, underage girls, 'recruitment', indentured servitude, violent crime, etc) would be greatly reduced if the industry was regulated.

Cheers!

This place would a lot nicer without Jerco, a good name for him by the way, it could be interesting to know what the prostitutes has done to him, or perhaps hasn't done, one thing is sure, he's an #sshole

Ask his mum what she's done to him

I have to be honest, i'm gunna throw in an opinion that doesnt agree with the majority here.

Erco's last couple of posts have actually been quite sensible, thought provoking and interesting to read (i dont necessarily agree with his standpoint, but hes starting to cool down some)

Yes he started his notority by stepping on a few toes, hurling insults (which got thrown back at him 10 fold) and generally leaving a negative impression on the ThaiVisa.com populace... but... but... He's starting to be a little more.. whats the word i'm looking for... constructive. Hes being a little less antagonistic...

(except obvious attempts to annoy some members)

Just my 2baht, and i guess not too many people are gunna be happy with my views here...

Guess i'll just put on my flame proof suit and let you all start on me...

Flame away!

Hey All

I see the one line insults are back, they still do not answer the question.

Ignore Lovelycutie as specified earlier she is an admin and is building up her posting numbers, do admins get paid? If she does its a waste of money.

As for Daviewavie he has gone since I asked him if he ran Prostitutes in his bar, he refused to answer as in an earlier post he made the bold statement that he was here 100% legal. Prostitution is illegal here, proving he tells porkies and is a hypocrite.

Pepe Sorry I am not religious and certainly am not interested in a story that was written centuries ago, those quotes do not interest me, although it may be of benefit to some other members. Are you a practicing Christian? Prostitution is illegal and so are the Ponces that run them.

Wolfie almost has me sussed, perhaps its time to buy a beer,

Ignore Lovelycutie as specified earlier she is an admin and is building up her posting numbers, do admins get paid? If she does its a waste of money.

What a moron. I am just a member, you idiot.

Ok mr erco you say that techincally prostitution is illegal in Thailand and therefore should be stamped out. But your question was, 'who is to blame ?'

Your questions shows a complete lack of understanding of the subject. It reflects a an uneducated grasp of the concept, a lack of research and a real lack of compassion or empathy. In fact the more I think about it, the more you appear to be a troller who has nothing better to do than to antagonise. Unfortunately for you forums such as this are not the place to do it as no-one is interested in your views.

Someone mentioned ealier that you should go to a more appropriate forum. I think most people here would agree with that.

Ignore Lovelycutie as specified earlier she is an admin and is building up her posting numbers, do admins get paid?  If she does its a waste of money.

As for Daviewavie he has gone since I asked him if he ran Prostitutes in his bar, he refused to answer as in an earlier post he made the bold statement that he was here 100% legal. Prostitution is illegal here, proving he tells porkies and is a hypocrite.

Pepe Sorry I am not religious and certainly am not interested in a story that was written centuries ago, those quotes do not interest me, although it may be of benefit to some other members. Are you a practicing Christian? Prostitution is illegal and so are the Ponces that run them.

Wolfie almost has me sussed, perhaps its time to buy a beer,

LC isnt an Admin or a Mod, shes just a regular forum member... so you might wanna rethink your stance there Erco.

Dave seems to be ignoreing you, after all the insults that have been thrown around this past week or so, your popularity rating is at an all time low. But i do remember Dave reffering to his "bar" as a "Club" which would lead me to beleive its not a little Soi bar with 10 BGs working in it. It sounds more liek a nightclub style place with legal, tax paying staff. If there are any working girls/BG's there its probably because they came in through the front door as customers... they get reffered to as "Freelancers" in my area... In Defence of Dave if his club has freelancers in it, its probably nothing to do with Dave. My opinion of Dave is hes a pretty much stright talking kind of guy, not a liar or a hypocrite. I dont actually know the guy so i could be wrong, but from what i know of his postings here, he seems lieka pretty sound guy to me.

Religious arguments are pointless, religion is responsible for more bloodshed, more pain and misery than any other thing in this entire world. But i'm not gunna be drawn into a discussion about religion.

Me have you sussed, well maybe, you've never directly insulted me (although i have directly insulted you on more than one occasion) and this past day or so has started to see you post more intellegent discussion. My justification for my previous insults, every other post i read from you was a direct insult at thai ladies (either BGs or normal girls), a direct insult at someone who married a girl they love or in fact jsut drivvel.

In my humble opinion, now youve started to discuss things in a more sensible manner, i will discuss my opinions with you in a less insulting and more constructive manner.

Thailand has a problem, a huge problem with prostitution.

It would do far better as a Holiday Destination for families, this has been stated many times by the Government and the Tourism of Thailand (TAT).

Which methods of Policing would you use then. If you do not agree that Bar Owners should be held accountable then what would you do? this is the question.

Constructive Question me thinks.

:o

I dont actually think the situation can be changed, without some serious culture changes also.

Thai men have been visiting "service" girls in various establishments for time in memorial, the holiday makers (male) come here and visit the go-go bars... its the same thing, just a different flavour/venue for the tourist/farang/falang whatever.

So in order to eradicate prostitutes from this country your going to need to take it right back down to a grass roots level. If you just remove it from the tourists eyes then the people who want it will find it anyway... if you dont remove it from the "sing-a-song" shops and the back street brothels, massage parlours etc then its a pointless excersise. I do beleive that its an industry that wont ever be erradicated.. the best you can hope for is to push it underground. In doing that who have you helped? nobody.

I'm not actually in favour of the idea of removeing prostitution myself, although i agree Thailand should try to make some moves to clean up its image, and that is begining to happen. Rome wasnt built in a day.

Maybe legalising the trade would improve matters, it goes against your line of thinking but it would allow for things to be more controlled, if its better controlled then it can be better placed, if its better placed then its not goign to get in the way of the family tourist. (the ones you and the thai govt want to encourage)

Again, just my opinions, just my 2baht

i have'nt gone anywhere. i'm not scared to reply erco.

I AM 100% legal thanks.

work permit as managing director

all staff registered for social security and salary tax including myself.

vat registered

drinks, cigarettes, dancing, music all licenses are on the wall.

i have government healthcare and tax cards.

i have male staff as a majority but i also have over 10 service reception girls, barfines are up to them but the majority of them are not barfinable and don't go with customers.

the main type of customer we cater for is couples and families,

oh and my silly bar holds over 200 people.

you probably will still say i employ prostitutes, i don't really care.

The only problem erco, is your complete and obvious lack of understanding of this topic. Why dont u show us why it is a problem in an academic and constructive way. Put all your stupid one eyed inflatory and ignorant comments on the back burner and enlighten us with your knowledge and wit ! Go on do it !!