Medical for work

patongphil

Sorry Phil I have no idea what a OGUK medical is but I am pretty sure any hospital or

even one of the larger clinics would do you a medical to the standard you require.

If you were to tell them exactly what you want I am sure they would accommodate

you, for a price of course. Good luck.

Not on the Island but I get my OGUK Medical done at Bumrungrad - Here is a link to the Doctor

https://www.bumrungrad.com/doctors/Vatana-Supromajakr

Yes any hospital can do the tests but the certificate can only be received by an approved Doc. 

Last time I believe it cost me about 3k baht and I was in and out in like 2 hours. 

15 minutes ago, phuketjock said:

Sorry Phil I have no idea what a OGUK medical is but I am pretty sure any hospital or

even one of the larger clinics would do you a medical to the standard you require.

If you were to tell them exactly what you want I am sure they would accommodate

you, for a price of course. Good luck.

Oil and Gas UK register.

Needs to be  a registered doctor on that board. I doubt you can find outside the UK. Only Norwegian certificates are recocognised.

Edited by LivinginKata

If you have a standard form Mission could do it but it will take a bit longer than the other hospitals . That's where I had a medical for work a few years back, but not OGUK. I just took the form with me and they did everything on it.

• 2 weeks later...
On September 10, 2016 at 8:02 AM, patongphil said:

similar to the OGUK medical?

2 hours ago, patongphil said:

Well I got it done at the Dibuk Clinic on Chaofa West. Pretty quick as they are not busy and only 1,200 baht.

What kind of medical was it? You say similar to the OGUK Medical, but what was it certified to? 

A pretty standard medical required for employment on the mines in Australia. Includes urine test for various things, audio metric test, eye test and then various tests for physical capabilities. I had a form from prospective employer which required certain things. Only thing they couldn't do was the spirometric tests.