Only Fools And Fawlty Adders

Apologies if this post alienates the non Brit's amongs us, but I recall a fellow expat saying that good old english sitcom's were available in Bangkok but I never found out where.

He mentioned Blackadder, Alan Partridge, and The Simpsons (Not U.K. I know) among others.

I haven't seen anything except the odd Mr Bean VCD so I'm taking some comedy over with me when I return to the LOS in a month.

But do I need to?

Apologies if this post alienates the non Brit's amongs us, but I recall a fellow expat saying that good old english sitcom's were available in Bangkok but I never found out where.

He mentioned Blackadder, Alan Partridge, and The Simpsons (Not U.K. I know) among others.

I haven't seen anything except the odd Mr Bean VCD so I'm taking some comedy over with me when I return to the LOS in a month.

But do I need to?

I'm American so I'm to up on my British comedy, but must say that as a kid I loved watching Monty Python and Benny Hill. Benny Hill and his gang were frigging hilarious poofs and had the hottest chicks on TV at that time. Mr. Bean is very good

but his present stuff is a bit tiresome.

Jam Session Entertainment

3rd Floor, Central World Plaza aka World Trade Centre

Tel:02 255-9574

Fax: 02 255-9573

jamsessionentertainment.com

An extensive range. Minder, Porridge, Yes Minister, The Office etc.

I was in a surburban video store recently and saw Blackadder on VCD for l think 60 baht a VCD. Shame it was in Thai or l would have bought the lot.

i'm lucky as over the past few years i've got all my videos here now, complete collections, father ted, only fools and horses, fawlty towers etc.

[email protected] has some selections, he's in pattaya but will probably deliver.

Dave, I reackon you could make a bit of extra bht on the side by burning a few copies off and flogging them down one of the English pubs - I know I would, but I don't have the soft or hardware.

i've got all my videos here now, complete collections, father ted, only fools and horses, fawlty towers etc.

"Life and Times of Reginald Perrin" ????

Available in Pattaya - see davethailand's earlier post for contact.

But the guy is back in Blighty for a couple of weeks.