Is there such a thing and where can I find it in pattaya please?

peeba7

A mini simm convertor to maxi simm.
A small device shaped like an old large simm card so I can put a mini simm into a phone that takes the old large ones.
Where can I find this device in Pattaya?

It's a new AIS 4g simm, will it even work in an (older) stupid (not smart) phone?
Thanks!

On 15.9.2016 at 3:04 AM, Jdietz said:

Ask any phone shop, they'll have a cut-out tool to convert a large SIM into a small one. Get the cut-away. (or cut yourself from a random piece of plastic..) 

??

I understood it is about the other way round.

The terms used though are confusing.

Since a decade or so there is nothing smaller than a Mini SIM.

(decades before there were SIMs in credit card size)

Many modern smartphones accept only Micro SIM.

Apple (and others?) cut it down to Nano SIM.

To the OP: I assume you have a Micro SIM and want to put it in an old phone with Mini SIM?

Full size, mini, micro, nano.

640px-GSM_SIM_card_evolution.svg.png

OMFG thanks for that. Yes you are correct BENQ, the other way around.  So to be more accurate, I wanted to put a micro into a mini adapter.  To my absolute amazement, easy to get the adapter and at first nothing, later on, BINGO, it actually works in a phone that must be 10 years old!  In case you don't know, avoid the network that begins with a t; and i understand the network that begins with an a or g is the best.  Correct me if I am wrong.  

• 2 weeks later...
OMFG thanks for that. Yes you are correct BENQ, the other way around.  So to be more accurate, I wanted to put a micro into a mini adapter.  To my absolute amazement, easy to get the adapter and at first nothing, later on, BINGO, it actually works in a phone that must be 10 years old!  In case you don't know, avoid the network that begins with a t; and i understand the network that begins with an a or g is the best.  Correct me if I am wrong.  

True should be avoided completely. Awful company.

I bought got an AIS simm card to move away from true.  My thai friend told me do not let go of true just yet, they won a major telecommunications contract in Thailand.  (For what it's worth, and as if it will change anything.)  I have the SAME problems with true I had 10 YEARS AGO after reporting numerous times!!!!!  I tell everyone avoid it and yet people still post on TV that they have NO problems with true. (Very hard to believe.)  I wonder how much better the other carriers are.  Most likely to find out. Thank you. 

Archived