Yanhee hospital agrees to treat student’s disfigured face

webfact

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

It was in the other paper that we cannot name this morning.

He should instantly been suspended without pay until the case is resolved. In addition he should be charged with assault and held in jail with no bail.

It was in the Bangkok Post also, what was the paper that you saw it in that we cannot name?

The actions of the teacher cannot be condoned in any instance.  However, I would be most interested in seeing the findings of the doctor's examination (and pictures) that occurred immediately following the incident. The examination and pictures should fully illustrate the level of trauma the student incurred.

what the school was portraying as 'plastic', I'd venture to say it was Melamine,

which is not too much lighter than something equivalent size made of china.

Melamine was very popular for massed catering purposes, as being a little more resistant to breakage.

2 hours ago, greenchair said:

Actually, according to various photos, the affliction seems to come and go. 

Maybe she is having trouble keeping up her scam, oops, I mean mouth. 

Are you a qualified doctor or a surgeon?

Did you examine the young lady in question?

Do you have any proof, links etc that say you are right and everybody else is wrong?

Or are you simply a time wasting troll?

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

Do you have any proof, links etc that say you are right and everybody else is wrong?

Greenchair is a qualified troll, possibly more worryingly a teacher.

He condones sexual harrasment and GBH of minors, in other posts

1 hour ago, Cockwomble said:

Greenchair is a qualified troll, possibly more worryingly a teacher.

He condones sexual harrasment and GBH of minors, in other posts

Greenchair is sometimes a man and sometimes a woman. Have a read back at some of his/her older posts.

There are several telling people it is a woman, more recently it seems to have become a man.

17 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Most Thai students in public schools have a behavior problem but it doesn't excuse the teacher.

I am starting to think may teachers also have behaviour problems too...

Whether deliberate or not, throwing things in anger is unacceptable behaviour by a teacher... 

9 hours ago, billd766 said:

Well there she is being examined by a qualified doctor. Her mouth is straight as an arrow. 

What a joke. This is no different from the 7/11 can do your visa joke. 

You all fell for that too hehe. 

To damage a facial nerve, you need to have serious facial injury, including broken or fractured bone near the eye area. Apparently all other serious injury must be treated before treating the facial nerve problem, which in fact usually heals by itself  . It was a plastic cup, no different from the marker pens that I often throw at my 40 high school students with no assistant. 

Unfortunately this is a new trend the kids have learned of having slightly being touched and setting up a fake serious injury for money. So far I have seen 4 pictures of the girl with a straight face, albeit a smurking straight face. 

Gullibill lot you are haaahhaahaaa.

Edited by greenchair
spelling mistake

5 hours ago, berybert said:

Greenchair is sometimes a man and sometimes a woman. Have a read back at some of his/her older posts.

There are several telling people it is a woman, more recently it seems to have become a man.

Hilarious, can't even figure that out, let alone the difference between a serious facial injury with broken bone, and a serious scam. 

6 hours ago, berybert said:

I think that you will find that Greenchair is neither a man nor a woman but a fully fledged bear.

hqdefault.jpg

4 hours ago, greenchair said:

Well there she is being examined by a qualified doctor. Her mouth is straight as an arrow. 

What a joke. This is no different from the 7/11 can do your visa joke. 

You all fell for that too hehe. 

To damage a facial nerve, you need to have serious facial injury, including broken or fractured bone near the eye area. Apparently all other serious injury must be treated before treating the facial nerve problem, which in fact usually heals by itself  . It was a plastic cup, no different from the marker pens that I often throw at my 40 high school students with no assistant. 

Unfortunately this is a new trend the kids have learned of having slightly being touched and setting up a fake serious injury for money. So far I have seen 4 pictures of the girl with a straight face, albeit a smurking straight face. 

Gullibill lot you are haaahhaahaaa.

So you are making your medical diagnosis from a photograph. You did not however reply to my questions regarding your medical and/or surgical degrees and experience thereof. From your lack of replies I will consider that you have none and therefore you are simply telling lies.

It seems from your post that you are a teacher who openly admits to assaulting your pupils by throwing things at them. That in itself is an admission of assault and it is a crime for which you should be immediately suspended without pay from the school that you work at. You may not have realised it but this is the 21st century and if you are unable to control the pupils in your class then you should not even be a teacher.

3 hours ago, greenchair said:

What's GBH ???

GBH is Grevious Bodily Harm

ABH is Actual Bodily Harm

I am having a problem working out if

1   you are really as stupid as I think you are,

2   whether you actually are a teacher

3   one of the nastiest trolls I have seen on Thai Visa for a long time

So far it is a toss up between 1 and 3 because you come across as too stupid to be a teacher.

So now we are back to the grevious bodily harm of the kid that scratched own face. 

And the sexually molested woman because a man sniffed her arm. 

And now the damaged nerve that strangely is not accompanied by a single bruise. I know a money making scam when I see it. I do hope the moe will not bend to these sneaky little sods by paying them. 

Or you can expect to hundreds of these scams popping up in the next few weeks. Clever little devils. 

Yesterday, I tapped a kid just slightly on his right foot with my stick that I only use for pointing. 

After 10 minutes I looked at him and he was crying. I said what's the matter, he said oh my toe is broken, as he was bending it back as far as he could. Then he said, you broke my toe. Funnily he was pointing to his left foot. After I informed him he had the wrong toe, he started laughing. Then he spent the rest of the class bending back and pinching the toe on his right foot. Lol. The kids and poor family have clicked onto a very nice little money maker. I do hope the moe understand that. 

On 9/15/2016 at 8:11 AM, worgeordie said:

He did not mean to throw it*,and she should not have been

standing there,so I am not going to admit responsibility,

or offer any compensation, what a <deleted>;,and the school

is backing him,what a disgrace. *and it was only plastic !

regards worgeordie

Typical Thai reasoning "if you wer'nt there it would not have happened"

also the teacher !!!!! is a he,or,she,or ladyboy, it was a glass, no ceramic cup, no plastic cup, :cheesy:

talk about engage brain before opening mouth, but we all know how it works here, mouth and finger pointing first investigations later ------------ much lets  see how much interest the social media give it first  :coffee1:

21 hours ago, greenchair said:

Yesterday, I tapped a kid just slightly on his right foot with my stick that I only use for pointing. 

After 10 minutes I looked at him and he was crying. I said what's the matter, he said oh my toe is broken, as he was bending it back as far as he could. Then he said, you broke my toe. Funnily he was pointing to his left foot. After I informed him he had the wrong toe, he started laughing. Then he spent the rest of the class bending back and pinching the toe on his right foot. Lol. The kids and poor family have clicked onto a very nice little money maker. I do hope the moe understand that. 

Tapping a chid on his foot with a stick you carry "for pointing"?

Taking ten minutes to notice a child in your class is crying?

Throwing marker pens at children?

Maybe you should publish a Greenchair guide to classroom management? 

Whilst you're about it, include an appendix on punctuation - "teacher".