$0.99 Ps3 Sold On Ebay

cdnvic

Some poor slob waited all night outside a store, fought the crowds to get inside, and when filling out the eBay listing accidently put .99c as the "Buy Now" price, rather than the starting bid. :D

Some lucky ####### can't believe his good fortune :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/Playstation-3-PS3-60-G...ewItem#DESCDATA

Edited by cdnvic

I've seen people post the incorrect bid price on auctions before. In the end, rarely does the buyer come out on top. The seller can just say they made a mistake when posting the price...buyers don't really have teeth, other than to post negative feedback.

I checked out that ad, and the shipping charge is not mentioned.

That means it is open ended & he can literally charge whatever he likes.

He may end up making $ on the deal, as far as we know.

I am a ebay powerseller here in the states and LOVE it.

ebay is VERY tight with sellers information & this usually means NO TAXES

and it's perfect for those on SS where gov limits income.

If you read the full listing, he states that he will offer free shipping from Boston :D

But as others have said, he can say it was a typo. I bought a 2.5 Carat Diamond on Ebay for 99 cents and when it arrived, it was only 0.025 Carats. I complained and the guy said sorry, it was a typo and told me to send it back and he would refund my 99 cents :o

I still went and gave him negative feedback, but other than that I couldn't do anything.

If you read the full listing, he states that he will offer free shipping from Boston :D

But as others have said, he can say it was a typo. I bought a 2.5 Carat Diamond on Ebay for 99 cents and when it arrived, it was only 0.025 Carats. I complained and the guy said sorry, it was a typo and told me to send it back and he would refund my 99 cents :o

I still went and gave him negative feedback, but other than that I couldn't do anything.

I bought a laptop that supposedly had a licenced copy of windows on it. When I went to upgrade it had a pirated copy so when the seller wouldn't adjust the price I won the claim I lodged with Paypal and got back the amount I spend buying a real copy of WinXp for it.

The seller got bad feedback and a letter from Microsoft.