Crazed killer on the loose in North East Thailand - police issue warnings in three provinces after two horrific murders

rooster59

'scuse me, folks, but the FBI some time ago changed the parameters of serial murder from 3 murders with a pause in between, to two murders. This individual likes to chop and slash. That is probably a "signature." (The MO is how he gets is victims, in this case apparently via motorcycle, while riding)

5 hours ago, Nasrullah said:

He'll just be another monkey in the house

The FBI changed that to two murders with pause in between some time ago--as long as the characteristics of serial murder are there. In this case, looks clear to me. He likes to chop and slash strangers.

15 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

Crazed Killer

This lunatic on the loose with the Zika & Bombings in tow will help boost the TAT predictions so no need to worry everything is under control :coffee1:

this is an isolated case who the police are now tracing.TAT is not a subject of this issue.

14 hours ago, Nasrullah said:

Interesting this is the 1st thought of police.....

I suppose when land is your only asset and source of income,killing over it can be common.

First thought of Police if white person dead - must be suicide.......... :whistling:

2 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

The FBI changed that to two murders with pause in between some time ago--as long as the characteristics of serial murder are there. In this case, looks clear to me. He likes to chop and slash strangers.

he is a definite danger to society as he targets innocent people not even known to him.sooner he is caught the better for humanity.

2 minutes ago, sahibji said:

lone wolves like this one exist  anywhere in the world. now the main priority is to apprehend him and put him away for treatment and then isolation.

Lol, treatment.. why? Why burden tax payers? He should have a lobotomy using 9mm hollow point.

this is an isolated case who the police are now tracing.TAT is not a subject of this issue.

You having a laugh
You gotta be kidding right ! Wherever you derive from you need a sense of humour transplant.

Wonders will never cease .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, mcfish said:

I think your confused. This isnt a USA forum

Maybe your thinking LoS Angeles..

Spot on mcfish!

I'm CERTAIN there are many more murders in US (yes, I mean even allowing for the higher population), than in Thailand!!

21 hours ago, sambum said:

Perfectly clear if you read the post properly:-

Samran Srimungkhun, 61 was found with his throat slashed on Friday by the side of the road near Non Ngam village of Nong Bualamphu said  sanook.com. TNA reported that he was a man with mental problems that helped out regularly at a temple for the last ten years and had never caused trouble to anyone.

Sorry I mistook crazed for mental. My mistake. I hope my command of the English language improves.

Posts containing off topic comparisons with crimes of this nature in other countries have been removed as well as the replies. 

Another post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

Anyone want to take bets on how this one is going to turn out -- if in fact the guy now in custody is the real killer?

I'd almost want to say 1000 baht fine and two years suspended sentence, but that would only be if the guy was someone with influence, which he apparently is not.

So for someone with no influence, given the crimes, maybe a couple years in prison followed by a release under some circumstances --  despite what the actual sentencing guidelines are in the laws regarding murder.

Or maybe he's just found crazy and put away in a mental hospital for a few years until he's found to have been "rehabilitated."

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK