Your Signature On A Forum ?

LaoPo

Sunday, 26th November 2006

Kayo Publications

c/o thaivisa.com

Laopo

c/o thaivisa.com

Geachte Laopo,

I trust this correspondence finds you well.

It would be plain rude of me to not post here hence I'll post something

Soph, after you finish your movie, your quote may read :

" I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me. " (This is one of Bill Murray's lines that I have quoted for the past 20 years).

Laopo I have written this in purple. I sign my posts generally only when it is something serious I am on about. When I'm kidding around, I treat it more like a pub chat with friends. When I'm having a beer with folk, I don't finish every contribution with my name. Same with online chats and as such I treat this similar in general. This is my particular way and I've often alliterated to thaivisa.com being like a local pub to me, where I go to get my mind off things, or to get info some of my pub regulars know a bit more about.

Thank you for your kind attention,

I remain

Yours sincerely,

Kayo the Wabbit Klown.

cc: Soph c/o thaivisa.com

edit: Each to their own. I've always liked how Laopo puts his name on his posts, and I've always smiled everytime I see Totster and :D at the bottom of his posts, even after what? two years or more.

kayo :D

Thank you Kayo, I'm touched and of course I noted your 'Geachte LaoPo'; very thoughtful.

I'm speechless since I believe you're more of a -young- Gentleman with a lot of dignity, pride, class and style than you will ever admit on this forum and.............. let's keep it that way.

It's not for everyone.... :D

I salute you ! :o

LaoPo