ED VISA FROM NGO

Greetings Great men,

I am ghanaian citizen currently residing in Nonthaburi,I got an invitatiton letter/documents from a charity organization here in Bangkok,

So I  applied for a non-o visa in my neighbouring country for volunteer/soccer trainer to street children.

I submitted all documents to the Thai embassy in nigeria and i had to wait for 2 days for collection,On collection date i find ED visa  of instead non-0 and on the remark bottom it is written the name of organization.

I arrived in suvarnabhumi airport on 14july,Imm Officer asked to show letter/document and i did,all was right  and got stamped permitted to stay until 11oct.

today,one staff at the organization visit CW to ask what kind of letter to prepare for my extension,All was she told is I need a work permit.

Please has anyone heared of ED-VISA with a work permit

And if so,kindly advise me,how to go about it.

regards

All that can be done is for the NGO to try submitting a application for the work permit with supporting documents from them.

They should accept the application since it appears to be an error by the embassy. It will help that they put the name of the NGO  below the visa.

40 minutes ago, Ebony19 said:

Thank you Ubonjoe! One question,can i get any extension  if my work permit is not ready in time?

There is no extension you can get other than 7 days to leave the country.

There should be enough time to get your work permit but the organization needs to get to work on getting it on Monday.