Video: Australian Biker Identified as one 'Foreign Mafia'

webfact

The End:

Later the officers revealed that the suspects admitted an allegation and they willingly pay 150,000 baht as damage cost for the victim. Meanwhile, Mr Nopparat Prakongyod who was almost attacked by Mr John Lee accepted 5,000 baht from the suspect as apology.

http://pattayadailynews.com/two-hell-angel-surrendered/

Edited by alocacoc

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Hell's Angels' ... one word is not in the right place here.

These guys with their big bikes, small d*cks, big bellies and ridiculous poneytails (*) are the scum of the earth, and all the posters who more or less condone their action because it was 'fair retaliation' are Neanderthals too. After they pay the compensation, I hope they are kicked out of this country for good. Thailand imports enough Western sh*t already.

When Thais attack in groups they are called the worst names here (and rightly so) but when it's these pathetic overtattoed ageing gorillas, suddenly it's OK ? Shame on them and those who support this kind of primitive violence.

(*) as one of my friends likes to say : "under every poneytail, there is an ars*hole".

Edited by Yann55

1 hour ago, alocacoc said:

The End:

Later the officers revealed that the suspects admitted an allegation and they willingly pay 150,000 baht as damage cost for the victim. Meanwhile, Mr Nopparat Prakongyod who was almost attacked by Mr John Lee accepted 5,000 baht from the suspect as apology.

http://pattayadailynews.com/two-hell-angel-surrendered/

A apology I give you nothing son. Not 5 baht. Police showing there old time extortion tactics at every corner. I rate them worst on planet.

19 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Slowly the whole story might surface.

Don't batter Hells Angels car with bricks and clubs.

Lesson learned?

These phonies are not true "Hells Angels" as they are not affiliated with the Oakland Group. Want-a-bes in name only.

16 hours ago, gdgbb said:

The Hell's Angels started it by hitting a motorbike with their pickup and not stopping.

16 hours ago, gdgbb said:

The Hell's Angels started it by hitting a motorbike with their pickup and not stopping.

And your sure that they knew they had hit it, They stopped right down the street, if they were fleeing why would they do that? These punks are being rewarded for taking the law into there own hands, the first law broken was attacking someone that they thought had wronged them. I hope you don't get badly beaten or killed because you accidentally hit someones bike, but since you think it is justified then you should have no complaint should you?  I bet if the Thais had hit their bike and the reverse had happened you would say the bikers got the beating they deserved.

I have delt with biker gangs in the judicial system for more than 25 years. It is a mistake for these people to believe they will get a payout without deadly consequences. .  The HA have an extensive and effective network in and out of prisons and in many countries. They don't forgive and they don't forget. If there is a HA Thai chapter , then these "victims" will almost certainly be meeting them. 

18 hours ago, kaorop said:

Yeah with such concern, you should go confront them and tell them to piss off back home.....no?

As long as he can take a few, Mr. Smith, Wesson, Heckler or Koch along then why not?

Reality - it's the job of the police including the immigration police to ensure foreign people here are not criminals and on the appropriate visas or extensions and behaving in accordance with the law.

Aussie has problems with bikers because the police are <deleted>. In countries with good police services the bikers are much less trouble.

7 minutes ago, Penicillin said:

I have delt with biker gangs in the judicial system for more than 25 years. It is a mistake for these people to believe they will get a payout without deadly consequences. .  The HA have an extensive and effective network in and out of prisons and in many countries. They don't forgive and they don't forget. If there is a HA Thai chapter , then these "victims" will almost certainly be meeting them. 

Which is why they are scum, should be deported, have the immigration status fully checked and be watched. 

Australia seems to have real issues dealing with HA and gangs like them. They are active in Europe but to a much less extent and certainly aren't the "law unto themselves" as you seem to apply.

Im wondering, if Thais attacked the car with machettes, bricks and whatever weapons..why did they not have and use those weapons when approaching the car?

It doesnt really fit in with the normal M.O. for Thais.

they wouldnt have thown away weapons they could use.

Not saying it didnt happen that way..just doesnt add up

Just now, Shawn0000 said:

My mistake, I remembered it as being them both, they must have just mentioned the existing charter when announcing the new one.

I actually thought MC Pattaya became a charter last year hence why I checked.

1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

i just wondered what these "fine upstanding young biker gentlemen" are doing here in Thailand for a living, school teaching maybe ??  nah, sorry i asked .

i'd like to see what their bikie chicks look like? that they've no doubt collected along the way

4 minutes ago, mankondang said:

The Bikies were wearing their patches. This is only done when on "business". I doubt that the original business entailed the young Thais. They were on much larger business, when this distraction happened.

I live not far from their clubhouse.

They must do an awful lot of "business" as they are always wearing their patches.

Its rather amusing too see a big bad biker on his honda wave wearing his colours.

Edited by Don Mega

53 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Which is why they are scum, should be deported, have the immigration status fully checked and be watched. 

Australia seems to have real issues dealing with HA and gangs like them. They are active in Europe but to a much less extent and certainly aren't the "law unto themselves" as you seem to apply.

Not "law unto themselves" but rather   more like "outlaws" with access to money, Intel , affiliate gang influence and a long reach.   

...and yes , they should be deported and likely will be. 

29 minutes ago, mankondang said:

The Bikies were wearing their patches. This is only done when on "business". I doubt that the original business entailed the young Thais. They were on much larger business, when this distraction happened.

No, they must wear their patches if they are in a group, that was the prime reason the Outlaws overtook them, as they did not have to wear their patches and so it was better for the criminals as they were less recognizable causing many chapters to switch over to the Outlaws.

why is this gang allowed in the first place ?

not only in thailand, but all over the wolrd ?

everybody knows it is a criminal brotherhood

deportation would be a good point and dismantle of the organisation (outlawed in thailand), another one

aren't they stealing jobs from thais :)

Edited by adhd