Koi Ponds

Does anyone know where to buy pumps and filters in Thailand for garden ponds building a Koi pond at the moment , and been through all the normal channels

looking for UVlights , filters and pumps but drawn a blank, Has anyone brought any of these items in Thailand whilst building a pond.

Any shops , telephone numbers or websites , otherwise will have to import or build my own , Cheers

Where are you located?

Chatu Chak market has a large fish section for pumps, filters etc although I got our UV from the UK as the ones I found here were all cheap Chinese carp.

It's also worth looking at forum sponsor SwimmingPoolsThailand http://swimmingpoolsthailand.com/en/147-fish-pond-filter-systems as they carry high quality (not cheap) koi filters, pumps and UV (and they do mail order).

Also try a Google search, there are many places selling koi, one would imagine (I know TiT) that they also sell the kit to keep them happy.

Not familiar with Lomsak but if you're remote, head into the nearest largish town/city area or even a good size market and ask the guy selling aquarium fish.  He may not sell it himself, but could likely provide a lead to someone who does.