Sukhumvit passport gang latest: two more foreigners arrested in area apartments overnight as FBI contacted

rooster59

8 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

There were no new arrests last night. 

Two of the suspects arrested earlier were taken to their apartments and the premises searched.

I'm just wondering where you've got your detailed information from, father. Will you pray for them?

4 hours ago, alofthailand said:

Arabs with European/ British passports.  There is no point anymore in describing people as any given nationality from Europe anymore. Europe has been flooded with conmen and criminals from Asia- Africa and the Middle East. It's ludicrous that we call such people ' British' or ' French' etc. It's delusional. 

Of course they are. 

Who do you think was "running" them in their mission providing false identities to North Korean agents?

MI5, CIA, FSB, MOSSAD.......SPECTRE?

Edited by Enoon

7 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Hmm, a couple of troubled FBI guys could be used in the movie idea I floated on the other thread. 

Make one a drinker with a penchant for ladies and the other a gambler with debts and three ex wives to support and it could work. 

Anyone got Quentin Tarantino's number?  

Dumb and Dumber seems to be the genre of most of the people who go to this "upscale"  part of Thailand, 555 ?

Just think folks.....anyone who frequents the known foreigner night life bar areas could have been having a conversation with any of those guys while they befriend you while you would have or could have thought they were just regular guys living here in Thailand and retired ..or something to that effect.

Creepy...you know...

Cheers

12 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Hmm, a couple of troubled FBI guys could be used in the movie idea I floated on the other thread. 

Make one a drinker with a penchant for ladies and the other a gambler with debts and three ex wives to support and it could work. 

Anyone got Quentin Tarantino's number?  

Surely one could be a guy who falls for a lady-boy but identifies as Str8; for light relief!

Edited by swanny321

11 hours ago, elektrified said:

First time I've ever seen someone use 3,,, and 4,,,, commas before. What gives?

10 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

Too much coffee in the keyboard?

thanks for some sense of humor, I feel we need more of that sometimes.

this story reminds me of that spaniard who killed and dismembered a fellow countryman and dumped him in the river. however, what were these people doing with the parts still in their freezer beats me.

13 hours ago, alofthailand said:

Arabs with European/ British passports.  There is no point anymore in describing people as any given nationality from Europe anymore. Europe has been flooded with conmen and criminals from Asia- Africa and the Middle East. It's ludicrous that we call such people ' British' or ' French' etc. It's delusional. 

Why is it delusional?

Because only white people can be British or French?

19 hours ago, GaryAdriaenssens said:

Let a few experienced FBI interrogators come over and I bet we will find more out of these scumbags than the well intended Thai investigators try to do..... Just a thought.

yup providing the agents name is not comey

23 hours ago, GaryAdriaenssens said:

Let a few experienced FBI interrogators come over and I bet we will find more out of these scumbags than the well intended Thai investigators try to do..... Just a thought.

Some Thai police officers are smart and experienced enough without having to resort to The FBI...

Edited by off road pat

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 2:02 PM, lostinisaan said:

Morlam music, very loud and for a few weeks 24/7 blasting into their ears would solve the issue and the birds would sing.

I don't think this works very effectively.

I have been listening to Morlam for years and I still can't sing!

The good old FBI  - bright lights and good cop, bad cop will probably work better.

Not that it needs a lot of brain work after a body is found in a fridge and a cop is shot.

Hope he recovers quickly and the perps get to find out how hot a body gets in a Thai clink.

Quite right!  Waterboarding is much more effective than attaching electric wires to the genitals before pouring boiling water onto them!  Let's get some real interrogators on the job! 

Yeah' love it when can they start ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/24/2016 at 1:11 PM, Segmed said:

This place is on the way to my gym - I walked near and the house looked like just built and waiting to be rent, didn't see anyone there.
Next day after that happened was REALLLY lots of police and road closed - it's like 30 policemen there.. And they controlled road and asked everyone around about the place.

Good report, its nice to have someone on the inside

The 30 policemen sounds a bit of an exaggeration could you get photographic evidence the next time you go to the gym

13 hours ago, gemguy said:

Just think folks.....anyone who frequents the known foreigner night life bar areas could have been having a conversation with any of those guys while they befriend you while you would have or could have thought they were just regular guys living here in Thailand and retired ..or something to that effect.

Creepy...you know...

Cheers

Ask Father Fintan if hes worried at all!!

On 9/24/2016 at 3:00 PM, Adeeos said:

I'm still unclear as to exactly what area this is,,, "Soi 55/56, Sukhumvit",,, many here seem to be claiming it's in, "On Nut",,,, while that's very possible,,, there is ALSO a, "Sukhumvit Soi 55/56" in the Thong Lo area,,, as in,, driving from lower Sukhumvit, Nana/Asok,,,  towards Phra Khanong,,, the Soi numbers go up,,, then after Sukhumvit Soi 71 in Phra Khanong, headed towards On Nut,,, at SOME point,, they change, as the Tesco/Lotus in On Nut, is ALSO, "Sukhumvit Soi 50/51" and goes up from there,,,, Unless they've mentioned a different district than the Thong Lo area,,, If it's Sukhumvit 55/56 in Khlong Toei area,,, then Ya,, that's On Nut area,,,, 

Does it make all that difference?