can anyone explain why the online 90 day report does not work for me

can anyone explain why the online 90 day report does not work for me, but apparently ok for a lot of others ?

you think they are interested that x amount of people cannot report online and their crappy version which has problems from the start 'insecure connection' ...

a tried on several computers, browsers, operating systems ...

after following these  reporting on line threads for approx 1.5 years    and followed up on all and i mean all ie pop blocker/ad blockers ie browser/new passport  etc  etc

i have only managed to complete the entry twice   my conclusions   i will follow this one and hope  someone might come up with a positive advice for you

my opinion   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the system is not capable   of any more than 100 entries   through the country

• Like 1

Have you tried the Internet Explorer? An Immigration officer came to our school a while ago and showed us how to do the online report.

He also mentioned that it only works with the IE. 

I've just tried it with Google and showed me a warning, but I could continue. 

Here's the link, which might help you. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Edited by lostinisaan

1 minute ago, lostinisaan said:

Have you tried the Internet Explorer? An Immigration officer came to our school a while ago and showed us how to do the online report.

He also mentioned that it only works with the IE. 

It does work on other browsers with an extension to emulate IE. Some people have found IE Tab on Chrome worked better than IE for them.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It does work on other browsers with an extension to emulate IE. Some people have found IE Tab on Chrome worked better than IE for them.

But once you've got the link, you should be good to go. 

I had some troubles to get that far with Google. Several warnings. 

8 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

But once you've got the link, you should be good to go. 

I had some troubles to get that far with Google. Several warnings. 

What link? This one is a shortcut that bypasses the accept the terms page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

If you install IE Tab on Chrome it is easy to get on the site.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

What?

I suppose it would be possible, if they were running a DHCP server just for the site, and it was allocating address leases, restricted to x number. Once the address pool is used, additional users have to wait for a lease to expire before being able to sign on.

Used to be an issue with Windows Server 2003 which by default was restricted to 50 address leases. But that was 2003 technology and didn't have to worry about smartphones, tablets, laptops too much using it's resources.

• Like 1

On 24.9.2016 at 2:27 PM, adhd said:

you think they are interested that x amount of people cannot report online and their crappy version which has problems from the start 'insecure connection' ...

The OP has not come back so far.

'insecure connection' warning is indeed the start and you have to go around and ignore.

For some reason they introduced an encrypted "https" connection but did not use a proper way to register/certify their identity ("self certified").

Ignore it or forget online report :closedeyes:

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

On 9/24/2016 at 2:51 PM, Lamkyong said:

after following these  reporting on line threads for approx 1.5 years    and followed up on all and i mean all ie pop blocker/ad blockers ie browser/new passport  etc  etc

i have only managed to complete the entry twice   my conclusions   i will follow this one and hope  someone might come up with a positive advice for you

my opinion   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the system is not capable   of any more than 100 entries   through the country

I think they just really need to see you in person at this point.

I use it all the time and have only had one problem and that was the first time I used it, the lady at the Immigration branch I use in Jomtien told me she had no idea why it was rejected, as she had approved it, we both came to the conclusion that I had used my address exactly as they have it in their system, after rectifying that I have never had a problem with it since.

I also have no problems completing it using Firefox.

The one thing I would ask you is this, have you been given a reporting slip with the barcode on it, until you get that it won't work for you.

32 minutes ago, gandalf12 said:

It has never worked for me. Get to the end of the form and then it won't go any further.

It worked for me every time since April 2015. It's a blessing as it saves me a 60 km round trip on a motorbike, in all kinds of weather, and totally unreliable postal services in my part of the Kingdom

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, naiharn said:

- as of today, if I open the site in Chrome, it doesn't actually give me a non-IE warning. However the site has bugs in its javascript, causing it to take forever to echo characters I type in. I enter a character, but don't see it for 5 or 10 seconds.  Unusable. The same thing happens with Microsoft Edge, but not in I.E. 

Try installing IE Tab on Chrome and the text will enter correctly. Auto complete even works for me using it.

Edge will not work you have to select IE on the settings drop down menu.

• Like 1

Not for certain..... but have you ever actually used the on-line 90 day reporting system sucessfully. before?

If you have not do not simply assume you are going to be recognided sucessfully as the computer simply will search the 90 day database for a valid record for your name.

If, for some reason, your name is not there, there will be no match, and as far as the system knows there is no record of you.

Therefore, as far as the computer system knows , you do not exist.

This is Thailand, and whose job is it to enter your record into the database, and update or maintain that database to correct errors?

I can't say, but i exxpect that many problems with the on line 90 day reprting system is that it is not properly updated or maintained.

Maintainence is a secondary consideration in Thailand.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, chrisinth said:

I suppose it would be possible, if they were running a DHCP server just for the site, and it was allocating address leases, restricted to x number. Once the address pool is used, additional users have to wait for a lease to expire before being able to sign on.

Used to be an issue with Windows Server 2003 which by default was restricted to 50 address leases. But that was 2003 technology and didn't have to worry about smartphones, tablets, laptops too much using it's resources.

DHCP allocate IP addresses. This has nothing to do with actually sending sending the form. I can get the form up easily but it won't send it. The IP for the server should be static not dynamic.

Its sall these reports of not being able to do the rport on line that stops me making any attempt to try it.. A ten minute drive up the road and usually a short wait does the job just as well. I feel for those who have to make a days outing to complete 90 day reports. Must be hell if on arrival you find you have forgotten the most important document?

4 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Am I able to submit my 90 day online report from any Province irrespective of where my extension of stay was granted?

You can submit your application from anywhere. But when you get to the 2nd page you have to use the address you used when you applied for your extension. 

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can submit your application from anywhere. But when you get to the 2nd page you have to use the address you used when you applied for your extension. 

Sorry to be a pain but I can't find the "pinned" topic.

I have two questions: what is the time frame of submitting report online and what is the current link to the site that actually works. I have two links both of which brings me to "page can't be displayed". I am using Windows IE The link I used is this one given to me by another Forum Member: http://www.immigrati...004/en/base.php

(is it incomplete)

Thank you

42 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Sorry to be a pain but I can't find the "pinned" topic.

I have two questions: what is the time frame of submitting report online and what is the current link to the site that actually works. I have two links both of which brings me to "page can't be displayed". I am using Windows IE The link I used is this one given to me by another Forum Member: http://www.immigrati...004/en/base.php

(is it incomplete)

Thank you

The link you posted is for the main immigration webpage. If you look on the left side of the page you will see a button (last one) for 90 day reporting.

This link will take you to the 90 day reporting page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do