Handling of corruption cases against Thai politicians being sped up

webfact

NACC

Handling of corruption cases against politicians being sped up

THE NATION 

30296260-01_big.jpg

Yingluck

BANGKOK: -- CASES of alleged graft involving politicians of all stripes, not only ex-premier Yingluck Shinawatra, have been accelerated, while those concerning Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha’s younger brother and family will also be investigated fairly, the head of the National Anti-Corruption Commission has insisted.

Pol General Watcharapol Prasarnrajkit, chair of the National Anti-Corruption Commission, said he had urged all units responsible for cases against politicians to speed up their work, but admitted there were many cases against Yingluck in the hands of the NACC.

At least 13 cases are pending against the former premier, who has asked authorities to treat her fairly.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Handling-of-corruption-cases-against-politicians-b-30296260.html

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-09-27

1 hour ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Handling of cases will be accelerated !

Does this mean that for some the file will be marked ' No Proceedings ' even faster than usual while others will be railroaded at the double ?

Yep, guess so. One tray for "special" and one for all the rest. 

Makes the process so much more efficient.

3 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Handling of cases will be accelerated !

Does this mean that for some the file will be marked ' No Proceedings ' even faster than usual while others will be railroaded at the double ?

Yes old timer you have finally figured the process out. I wonder if the pages of corruption from a couple years back will be in there to. You know the ones that were promised to be speedily processed at the time. I guess time really does stand still in Thailand. 

23 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Yes old timer you have finally figured the process out. I wonder if the pages of corruption from a couple years back will be in there to. You know the ones that were promised to be speedily processed at the time. I guess time really does stand still in Thailand. 

Od timer ? See you Jimmy, you ur claimed !