PM Prayut says he loves his brother but cannot help him anyway

webfact

7 hours ago, Thailand said:

I thought the military and theirs had already granted themselves blanket amnesty for any wrongdoings?

That said, this case is no doubt only the tip of the iceberg, hopefully a few brave investgative journalists will be digging deep in to other "indiscretions" of other members of the cleaner than clean brigade.

Brave journalists? Thailand? nuh

There seems to be a cold callous undertone with regard to the PM and his older looking younger brother....plus associated family members.

It pain's me (:cheesy: ) to read such things.  I myself would never (:D ) say anything untoward regarding our illustrious (:rolleyes: ) PM.

Shame on you, go and spend 5 minutes in the corner.......facing the wall!  And no ice-cream sandwiches when the lunch bell rings.

Bad bad farang.

6 hours ago, mesterm said:

Going by the track record so far, I think all the journalists in Thailand should start packing their bags.

Just heard (unconfirmed) (scuttlebutt on the decline) that  O'l uncle Too back up to his old tricks threatening reporters, saying There is CCTV  in here and I can know who you are and where you work...

Seems he has a soft spot for reporters huh...

Don't worry everyone, you can stop praying to the spirits of your ancestors for his deliverance.

The investigators know exactly what result they have to produce.

That's the great thing about being the "Boss".  You don't have to say anything, a "look" is enough.

Edited by Enoon

13 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

He will not give EXTRA help to his brother !

No need to help or interfere any further as I'd think the result of any sham investigation has already been decided.

Hard to imagine the NACC would have the balls to declare there's a case against Preecha and try to carry it forward.

Who would be silly enough to bring down a guilty verdict under the present climate.

Nepotism is not a great way to run anything, including a country,  and General Preecha should have been approached privately about his appointment and  out of respect and common sense declined the position , it shows in reality how the operations of the Thai government operate, more for me.........................................:coffee1: