Two bombs explode in Dresden

webfact

41 minutes ago, i claudius said:

Yes they are all faked , go on living in your dreamworld ,waste of time talking to you and left wing luvies like you . sorry i live in the real world not Jeremy Corbyns la la land .

Oh...you live in THAT real world, where pictures and quotes are taken out of context or are used to hit home a point by the media, from and in whatever direction?

Good on you- what could go wrong!?

Oh...you live in THAT real world, where pictures and quotes are taken out of context or are used to hit home a point by the media, from and in whatever direction?
Good on you- what could go wrong!?

No that's the left wing luvie land your talking about,I live in the real world

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

On 29/09/2016 at 0:44 PM, RuamRudy said:

Thanks - exactly the answer I expected, not because I had particular expectations about you personally, but because there is no other response - naked prejudice is the only basis for your statement.

Stats have been quoted in a number of topic & often dismissed out of hand by certain members. The mix of economic refugees up until the beginning of 2015 was lower than genuine asylum seekers. Economic refugees became the larger percentile during 2015 - some claim up to 60%.

According to the UN the numbers for 2015 are about 62% of all 'migrants' that have traveled to Europe are men. A little under a quarter, 22%, are children and only 16% are women. It should be noted many males of fighting age are escaping conscription in M.E. & Africa, the reasons have been clearly articulated if anyone can actually be bothered to do empirical research rather than quote conspiracy nonsense. An additional factor regards males. Scott, who has significant experience with the issue of refugees / asylum seekers, has previously posted comments similar to the quote below.

"Almost all are a vanguard for families waiting to follow them. You don’t send a mother or a grandfather to scout a route to a new home. You send the hardiest and least vulnerable—males in their late teens to middle age.

http://time.com/4122186/syrian-refugees-donald-trump-young-men/