Evil grandmother sold granddaughter, 15, into sex - 72 year old man charged with rape

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

The lust for money trumps everything and no more so in situations like this, nothing else matters.

I suppose a shrink might see something about some grandparents resenting having children dumped on them and taking their anger out on the only people within reach but it's just so hard to understand.

As bad as it all is, might there also be a thing called poverty besides "lust for money"?

5 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

Disgusting evil old witch. It's hard to take onboard grandma selling her grandchild for sex.

What's happening to Thailand of late it's children are being sacrificed as sex objects !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh come off it, this isn't just Thailand, it happens all around the world. I recall a similar case in Australia in the last 12 months.

With everything that happens here, unfortunately the exact same things happen everywhere else.

6 hours ago, trogers said:

A happy family...a daughter who grew up and ran away abandoning 2 kids. Very likely, these two kids were a result of her mother forcing her to sell sex.

And now, history repeats with forcing her granddaughter...

And yet we are constantly being fed the fantasy that Thai families are so close. Rings as true as Thailand being the Land of Smiles. I would love to know the number of single mothers there are in Thailand, or the number of mothers who actually bring up their own kids. And the number of family members who sexually molest young children - family members of any age, come to that. The country is disfunctional at all levels. For those who chant that it's still a developing nation, maybe that's exactly why it is so.

what a family. first the mother abandons the children and then the grandmother abuses the relationship by pushing the girl into sex trade.

with relatives like that do you need enemies?

hope the girls get suitable counselling and  guidance to put their life on track.

7 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

And yet we are constantly being fed the fantasy that Thai families are so close. Rings as true as Thailand being the Land of Smiles. I would love to know the number of single mothers there are in Thailand, or the number of mothers who actually bring up their own kids. And the number of family members who sexually molest young children - family members of any age, come to that. The country is disfunctional at all levels. For those who chant that it's still a developing nation, maybe that's exactly why it is so.

Bangkok Barry  this is an isolated case. you are a looking at country with nearly seventy million people.

18 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

....just another example of the sick...greedy...opportunistic mentality that prevails....

....all variations of this....

may be the result of sheer poverty and desperation. what other  source of income did the grandmother have to survive?

i am not condoning what she did but we have to see the other side of the coin as to how desperate she could have been to even have two meals daily.

6 hours ago, Yoram said:

And the neighbors and other people around that saw the ' Odd couple " of 15 and 72

years old together as a husband and wife said nothing?? 

What's wrong with people now days that are turning a blind eye to people plight?

too busy with their trivial pursuits on their electronic devices and social media?

I would say there is lots more  stories like this in thailand  sadly .

5 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

The lust for money trumps everything and no more so in situations like this, nothing else matters.

I suppose a shrink might see something about some grandparents resenting having children dumped on them and taking their anger out on the only people within reach but it's just so hard to understand.

Agree and disagree with the thought that in many instances the brains haven't yet evolved much beyond cave or tree dwelling ancestry. In as much they wouldn't fall within the realm of a people shrink functioning basically on nerves something like worms.  However we still find similar cases in areas of North America where inbreeding is still common too.

3 hours ago, Peter Pattaya said:

The world not just Thailand! 

3 hours ago, Emster23 said:

I wonder how one can respond to this without being seen as "Thai bashing"?

Maybe so

However, for those that have'nt noticed this is All about Thailand:coffee1:

1 hour ago, hansnl said:

As bad as it all is, might there also be a thing called poverty besides "lust for money"?

I think this fails to take into account, the other side of the equation ...the buyers of course.  I think the reason is more simple, in some cultures, buying and selling sex is just "normal."  I'd bet it is nearly impossible to find Thai (Asian?) men who haven't bought it, and wonder how many don't do it on a regular basis. 

Nobody has expressed any outrage towards the old man buyer, only towards the female sellers, or where is her grandfather, or father, etc.  Although I hate the women too.  But remember the buyers please!

Edited by amykat

Its not that i am a pedo but i find there is a lot of hypocrisy in this globalized world.

Its ok to let children work for close to nothing , exposed to chemicals in third world countries.

But suddenly when its about letting poor families making a living without giving a cut to a multinational company it becomes shocking.

Also people from 60 years old having GF with 20 years old is ok. Dont you think its the same abuse of asymetry of income / knowledge given

that 20 yo girl here is barely more mature than a teen?

The conceptual problem behind this is we need to clarify 

'is it ok or not to enter a relationship with a high power asymetry'

And depending on the case some people would say YES or NO.

That is just inconsistent. The main thing i would like to know is , provided they do that , will it have a significant impact ont the children way of life ( going to scholl , better food, better health care )

I guess poor people dont give a shit about 'civilized society' where we forgot how tough life could be.

For what i know about Thai , as soon as they do have a bit of money , thet dont sell their children. So how do we know if the grandmother is evil or just in deep trouble? She takes care of the children

which means parents are gone. If the is unable to look after the children , what is the plan?

Why dont we see in the Headling 'A poor grandmother' rather than 'An evil grandmother'? And who among the people who find this disgusting did ask for her address to send her money so that she does not need to do that any more. 

Well i just dont like hypocrisy , sorry

Edited by bodymassagemyfriend

6 minutes ago, bodymassagemyfriend said:

Its not that i am a pedo but i find there is a lot of hypocrisy in this globalized world.

Its ok to let children work for close to nothing , exposed to chemicals in third world countries.

But suddenly when its about letting poor families making a living without giving a cut to a multinational company it becomes shocking.

Also people from 60 years old having GF with 20 years old is ok. Dont you think its the same abuse of asymetry of income / knowledge given

that 20 yo girl here is barely more mature than a teen?

The conceptual problem behind this is we need to clarify 

'is it ok or not to enter a relationship with a high power asymetry'

And depending on the case some people would say YES or NO.

That is just inconsistent. The main thing i would like to know is , provided they do that , will it have a significant impact ont the children way of life ( going to scholl , better food, better health care )

I guess poor people dont give a shit about 'civilized society' where we forgot how tough life could be.

For what i know about Thai , as soon as they do have a bit of money , thet dont sell their children. So how do we know if the grandmother is evil or just in deep trouble? She takes care of the children

which means parents are gone. If the is unable to look after the children , what is the plan?

Are you joking me , do you have kids I would say not .

the old lady should be put in jail till the day she dies a evil , evil woman.

calling her a woman is to good she is just evil.

9 hours ago, Pimay1 said:

Only the tip of the iceberg. My gf told me one of our neighbors sold her fourteen year old daughter to a forty two year old man for 10,000 Baht. The man got drunk and beat the hell out of the girl and she ran away. The man demanded his 10,000 Baht back. The mother got in touch with the girl and demanded she return to the man so she (the mother) wouldn't have to give back the 10,000 Baht. The girl never returned.

Who ended up with custody of the money the BIB

I would like to remind everyone that some people, think of children as a retirement plan.  I adopted a child 10  years ago that I am sure would have ended up as this girl did in this story.  Her birth family is not  even poor.   Needing money doesn't always mean, needing food and shelter, it can mean making a car payment, getting a new phone every 6 months, getting new clothes for Mom, etc.  When a person (later to be a mother) easily trades her body for cash since a young age, and grandmother is her advisor, they are just repeating the cycle,  planning new stock, much like a farmer would. You need to plant new trees and wait for them to grow. 

Her Mother and Grandmother show up once in rare while and try to "borrow" her for sleepovers of several days ...or at least one night. They are ONLY interested in that.  Meeting for a lunch is no good.  Meeting in a public place is no good.  Daytime any kind of activity with another adult present ...NO, NO, NO, and they can never explain why not.  So they end up deciding if they can't have it their way, they just won't see her.  Which is FINE with me.

Oh, and during the adoption process, they wrote out their own contract, which was all about how after my daughter grew up, they wanted to legally oblige her to "help them" with anything/everything they ever needed, money, time, effort, attention, work, whatever, ...they made an endless list of everything they could think of .  Of course this wasn't allowed.  They never had ANY questions about the child or her welfare during the process.  They did try extortion several times, they did try to cancel the adoption and they did kidnap her once during it all ...why ...well of course they thought this whole thing was going to be an excellent money making opportunity.  They never got 1 baht from me.  And I got her back after one month of kidnapping.

Anyway, I  just don't want people to feel SO sorry that everyone is mired in poverty who is doing this, because I think they are not.

Edited by amykat

2 hours ago, georgemandm said:

Are you joking me , do you have kids I would say not .

the old lady should be put in jail till the day she dies a evil , evil woman.

calling her a woman is to good she is just evil.

You dont fix that kind of issues by putting people into 'evil' or 'good' . Like we do classify people between 'terrorist or 'not' to solve geopolitical issues.

It requires more analytical skills to admit that fixing poverty is the surefire way to solve this kind of issues in this country. No i dont have kids and i am not emotional that is why i can be analytical without letting emotion introducing a bias. So how much are you gonna give here to improve her financial situation so that she gets out of this?

I guess the grand mother can´t do the job herself because she is quite old , isn´t she?

Edited by bodymassagemyfriend

6 minutes ago, bodymassagemyfriend said:

You dont fix that kind of issues by putting people into 'evil' or 'good' . Like we do classify people between 'terrorist or 'not' to solve geopolitical issues.

It requires more analytical skills to admit that fixing poverty is the surefire way to solve this kind of issues in this country. No i dont have kids and i am not emotional that is why i can be analytical without letting emotion introducing a bias. So how much are you gonna give here to improve her financial situation so that she gets out of this?

Like I said I know you did not have kids that is why you get on here and talk like that ok .

That evil,evil thing should get put away for life and die in jail.

it is not about poverty ok it is about a evil thing that has to die in jail.

I not give one shit about what you are saying ok she had that little girl in her care and did that shit to her so she has to pay .

PS I hop to god that little girl can get a nominal life one day .

13 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Like I said I know you did not have kids that is why you get on here and talk like that ok .

That evil,evil thing should get put away for life and die in jail.

it is not about poverty ok it is about a evil thing that has to die in jail.

I not give one shit about what you are saying ok she had that little girl in her care and did that shit to her so she has to pay .

PS I hop to god that little girl can get a nominal life one day .

In Thailand, there is no such thing as "normal."