Pattaya vegetarian festival 2016.

peeba7

3 hours ago, peeba7 said:

Thanks, exact location and directions heading north from pattaya on 2nd road past dolphin roundabout? 

I will add photos soon. Go all the way down Naklua road until you see the fish market on your left. Turn right at that road and continue straight until you see the giant Chinese temple/Sawang Boriboon headquarters. When you are facing the temple, there is a road on your right and from a nondescript alley leads to a giant room where you can have all you can eat veggy food served at your table. They even offered us to take home the leftovers of which there were several.

1 hour ago, Barry00 said:

I will add photos soon. Go all the way down Naklua road until you see the fish market on your left. Turn right at that road and continue straight until you see the giant Chinese temple/Sawang Boriboon headquarters. When you are facing the temple, there is a road on your right and from a nondescript alley leads to a giant room where you can have all you can eat veggy food served at your table. They even offered us to take home the leftovers of which there were several.

Image00001.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Image00008.jpg

Image00009.jpg

Image00012.jpg

Image00013.jpg

Image00014.jpg

Image00015.jpg

Image00016.jpg

Image00017.jpg

I think it's a great idea, vegetarianism, i am a sympathizer, but without fish and other quality flesh protein, I can feel the difference and the diet is lacking. Might give it a try, nothing to lose. Except maybe gain a few extra crab pounds? The say you ingest all the fear and adrenalin and emotions of the animal when you eat them dead. Better to eat them alive?

Archived