Niger men caught at Suvarnabhumi with 568 credit cards tell cops: We're just shopping for our relatives!

webfact

Reminds me of the guy caught at customs at Dover with an articulated lorry, loaded up with thousands of bottles of Belgium beer.

Customs guy asks why so much beer and the guy produces a list of peoples names and told him, we are having a christening party for my son and this is the list of people who will be coming.

The customs guy invites him into the office where he produces a calculator and does a bit of maths.

He then said I am confiscating your load of beer. The driver asks, on what grounds has he seized it, to which the customs guy says

I divided the amount of bottles on your lorry, by the number of guests at the party and each guest would have to drink 198 bottles each and that includes the baby.

:partytime2:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/1/2016 at 6:02 AM, YeahSiam said:

These people regard themselves as some kind of gold standard of visitor or immigrant in Thailand.

As far as they're concerned, only non-white foreigners commit crimes here.

There's a direct correlation between the bigoted and racist views being expressed here and the fact that most of those holding them are from the lower levels of the socio-economic scale in their homelands.

What?   Those views are traditionally from the right side of politics, and traditionally the right are more educated and financially better off, and are the socially elite compared with the rabble from the left.  Nice try....lefty!!!

7 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

Those teeth look dangerous!!!  And the eyes a bit wild, but if that's your taste, who am I to argue?

Well what you don't know is that his pillow-case-bobble-hat is full of credit cards and he's waiting to board the plane to Thailand!

On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 9:59 PM, F4UCorsair said:

Careful.....Bluespunk will accuse you of being racist.

Ill get over it, telling it as it really is usually gets flipped as being racist.... its what the apologists always churn out...