Hotel On Walking Street Or Close By

jenglish

Hello to all... I am looking to see if I can get some information on hotels located on Walking Street or pretty close. I have been staying at the Penthouse Hotel the last 4 visits and would even like to be closer. I am just looking for a nice room around a 1000baht a night. Need A/C, hot water, room service, big bed.... I have looked around and searched the site for info but can't find much about hotels on WS or even on the Soi's off WS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

V/r,

Jenglish

The Julie Complex Hotel on the corner of Soi 16 is one of a kind in Pats because it's built over the water! It gets very quiet at night where all you can hear is the water and your breath. Aim for room 201 and don't accidentally drop your keys or passport out the window as the fish will be nibbling on them.

There's also La Fontaine which is home to the French Consul. Very quiet and the rates are very good. Large clean rooms. I stayed there a few months. Nice pool. Swam with my eyes closed under water and split my head on the wall. 5 stitches...:o

If a swimming pool is part of your requirements, the Windy Inn Hotel may suit your needs.

It is at the quiet end of Walking Street, the rooms offer what you have asked for and it is very pleasant to sit around the swimming pool eating a freshly cooked breakfast.

The hotel has different rooms on offer, some with an ocean view, the pool is on the opposite side of Walking Street, overlooking the Pattaya Bay.

The new Secrets bar and hotel is a great place to crash. Brand new rooms on Soi 14 just off WS.

I think 750B a night.

Without going into all the details, many of us living in Pats know enough about Secrets, their management, and their business ethics to make us stay far far away. Do your homework. That's all I'll say. :o

The new Secrets bar and hotel is a great place to crash. Brand new rooms on Soi 14 just off WS.

I think 750B a night.

Without going into all the details, many of us living in Pats know enough about Secrets, their management, and their business ethics to make us stay far far away. Do your homework. That's all I'll say. :o

Sounds like they might take videos of me and my lady-loves getting up to some bedroom gymnastics and broadcast them to their other customers.

It would takes some real sickos to watch though! :D

Sounds like they might take videos of me and my lady-loves getting up to some bedroom gymnastics and broadcast them to their other customers.

It would takes some real sickos to watch though! :D

Minute videos won't help attract customers UG!!! :o

I guess that I am safe then. :D