Swedish F1 driver crashes into chicken in Thailand

webfact

2 hours ago, captainhornblower said:

If he did kill the chicken (kitchen?) it must have been a super breed as it kept on running after the accident...

If they can run around with their heads cut off, a scooter hit isn't going to stop 'em.

I was on my way to to a small market near home. I ran over the chicken on the way. I was on my way back home within about 15 minutes. The dead chicken was gone and was probably in the cooking pot by then. No one said a word.

16 hours ago, HoboKay said:

That's probably the only time you'd see Formula 1 and Thailand being associated positively.

you don't remember the Race Of Champions? Several top drivers would compete in this, Michael Schumacher for instance, and there was much positive reporting 

11 hours ago, Thechook said:

What happened to the 2014 formula 1 grand prix that was suppose to be held in BKK.  I thought the government in early 2011 had it all sewn up and Thailand was the new G.P hub.

LoS claimed a lot of things including F1 and the Tour de France would be held here and were shot down by the organizations involved as there was no truth in the claims !

Now isn't that a surprise, on a par with all the favourable media releases made on behalf of other countries.

14 hours ago, Thechook said:

What happened to the 2014 formula 1 grand prix that was suppose to be held in BKK.  I thought the government in early 2011 had it all sewn up and Thailand was the new G.P hub.

I thought the racing circuit was found built into a forest reserve...

14 hours ago, chainarong said:

Christ , this guy is insured for millions and millions invested in the F1 car and they let him loose on a bike in Thailand, I'm glad they  left the car in Malaysia...........................:coffee1:

...the infected elbow will get him..perhaps he was distracted by the model bathing in a pot-hole.

LoS claimed a lot of things including F1 and the Tour de France would be held here and were shot down by the organizations involved as there was no truth in the claims !
Now isn't that a surprise, on a par with all the favourable media releases made on behalf of other countries.

That have the Tour de France here.Every day some Lycra Puffs race down my road knocking nice bikers out the wayRecon their Tuna Drivers once they take the Clown Clothes offb95de3638e4df5522fc7a9a551a7c6e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect