Aussie man dead in Bangkok condo - Thai boyfriend says "we argued before I left"

webfact

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, atyclb said:

no doubt there are criminal thai girlfriends and boyfriends that have done or arranged terrible things for their non thai relationships and often yes its related to getting money. theres also a % of foreigners that abuse their thai partner for whatever reasons (alcoholism is one) comparable socio=economic status relationships at least can remove the money motive. i am told by upper level thai friends that a high % of gay thai males are upper society. gay foreigners would be better off hooking up with those people rather than risking themselves with lower level people.

'i am told by upper level thai friends that a high % of gay thai males are upper society.'.................You're not very bright are you........... :saai:        

27 minutes ago, farang95 said:

we were talking about farang who complain.... you must admit..first page..not even a single RIP ......just to give you an idea of the situation ...... come on guys...A simple Rest in peace is so hard to say ?

Refer to ID: 8 from lostinissan and ID: 10 from petermik and you will actually see RIP's from both members

Edited by 4MyEgo

6 hours ago, lostinisaan said:

Phakhin said that he had argued with his boyfriend before he left on the trip. Security had often been called in the past with noise coming from the apartment.

Wouldn't that be enough to see his boyfriend as the possible cause of death? RIP, you went way too early.

My condolences to his family and friends. 

Stick with women  !!!!!  :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, elephant45 said:

Like many here, maybe he didn't have any friends back home....

you are what is known far and wide as a rumor monger ,,, yep that is what you are .... and i am being kind . RIP  dude .

2 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Simple really so all you miss Marple types can do one your not needed.

Man and boyfriend have another row. Boyfriend throws a hiss fit and pops of to another boyfriend for a couple of days. Farang boyfriend finds out he's dipping his wick in another chocolate star fish. And takes one to many pills dies end of.

What at an imagination you have...

Mills and Boons Look out....

1 hour ago, somchai jones said:

'i am told by upper level thai friends that a high % of gay thai males are upper society.'.................You're not very bright are you........... :saai:        

" your upper level thai friends "   ?  when you speak like that , use those words , it tells me how shallow  and women like you are   . time to man up when attempting to speak or address a issue  with another adult ,  rumor mongers running wild tonite ......

1 hour ago, farang95 said:

we were talking about farang who complain.... you must admit..first page..not even a single RIP ......just to give you an idea of the situation ...... come on guys...A simple Rest in peace is so hard to say ?

Why rip the man comited suicide did he think about those he left behind no. 

In the old day a suicide would have there head chopped of before being buried.

2 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Simple really so all you miss Marple types can do one your not needed.

Man and boyfriend have another row. Boyfriend throws a hiss fit and pops of to another boyfriend for a couple of days. Farang boyfriend finds out he's dipping his wick in another chocolate star fish. And takes one to many pills dies end of.

Good assumed theory, but could also have been so upset he brought on a heart attack, which he might have been a suffer of previously, my dear Watson.

2 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

You have a thing for heart attacks don't you. As I said before I belive he topped himself.

We don't know really, so we wait and see what the autopsy reveals while we speculate, tis all good mate, we are all open minded.

Now before I get the bleeding heart brigade telling me I'm heartless and a man is dead and don't Diss the dead.

If the man had an incurable disease and he topped himself fair play.

If anyone just decides I've had enough and tops themselfs then no I have no real compassion for then. I respect the fact they took the decision there choice. But compassion no, did they have any for the people they leave to deal with the crap they leave no course they dont i also don't belive they are cowards as doing that must take guts aplenty. But still no sympathy from me.

Just laying my cards on the table 

The Thai b.f. admitted prior arguing.  If he was guilty, he would most likely deny arguing.

Also, the computer is shown in the photo. If the b.f. was a baddie, he would have likely stolen all he could.  Was there money/plastic in the deceased' wallet?  If so, that would be further indication of probable innocence by the b.f.

Now before I get the bleeding heart brigade telling me I'm heartless and a man is dead and don't Diss the dead.
If anyone just decides I've had enough and tops themselfs then no I have no real compassion for then. I respect the fact they took the decision there choice. But compassion no, did they have any for the people they leave to deal with the crap they leave no course they dont i also don't belive they are cowards as doing that must take guts aplenty. But still no sympathy from me.

Why would they care about your compassion? They are dead

20 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

I can respect calling a spade a spade.