Duterte 'happy to slaughter' millions of drug addicts; mentions Hitler

webfact

This guy loves the spotlight. I'm betting he's going to be gunned down in no time. If he were a mexican politician, he, his family, his pets, everything would be dead by now and his fields burned and soil salted. I am certain there are very powerful drug cartels that will want him gone. One of these being the CIA.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot here are really idiots as the word "idiot" would refer to. 

You don't know much about the "history" of the Philippines. 

Long before Duterte become the President, the number of "deaths" which are due to rape, murder of the innocent are relatively HIGH compared to the number of the "drug-related murders" as to the present data. The number of crime-related deaths was also high during the past presidents. Knowing that, those being killed were "innocent countrymen" who were killed by drug addicts. 

Why is Duterte is in rage?

Why is he making it more cruel?

You know why? 

United Nations condemned it without understanding. 

America and the rest of the hypocrite nations tend to say "it's againts human right.... but America itselt founded ISIS and got never-ending killing the Syrians.

Who is worse NOW?

LET me say, who is better now?

The one who tried th correct and protect his people, or those hypocrites who pretended to be "good", but doing subtle killings?

Before election, he said "Don't vote for me IF you don't like my principles. " HE DIDNT SAY THAT HE WOULD KILL ALL THE DRUG ADDICTS. HE SAID, If you (police) seem that your life is in danger, don't allow him to kill you. Kill him first. " This is a clear statement that was exaggerated by the idiot media.

What happens now?

The better thing to do for the benefit of the many was considered unethical. 

WHY AMERICA AND UNITED NATIONS ARE NOT DOING A THING IN THE KILLING OF THE THOUSAND INNOCENT SYRIANS?

So it is ethical then?

Why is there killings of the black people? So it is logical?

AND WHY ARE THERE NO QUESTIONS AND DISCUSSIONS AND NEWS ABOUT THE NUMBER OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BEING RAPED, MURDERED, KIDNAPPED AND THE LIKES?

Everybody knew it that it would happen. Why? Because Filipinos are already filled up with all those corruption and deceits. 

WE WANT CHANGE!!!

Now let me say this, WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU INTO?

That one who killed the criminals to protect his people, 

that one who hypothetically did good with deceits?

90% of the Filipinos supported this. 

And ALL those idiots including those idiots here ARE NOT THINKING BEFORE SPEAKING THEIR MINDS. 

Now, I respect your opinions. 

I AM A FILIPINO AND I AM PROUD OF MY PRESIDENT. 

BUT don't turn a table upside down for our President. He is JUST doing this to save the Philippines. 

NOW LET ME KNOW YOUR SIDE PERSONALLY. 

I intend not to make arguments. Thanks. 

Edited by markusangel

It's quite clear that this president has the people's mandate and that is all that matters

By now , the folks who are discerning would know he's not polished on the world stage and makes provocative statements when provoked at a media conference ...i don't think he means any real insults but some folks are thin pansies these days

Inside him, I honestly can see a man who passionately understands and love his country ...I was just there 3 days ago for another business trip and every trip I get there something else has improved for his countryman

For those who like to ridicule him, I say head to the slums and see how much work he has ahead of him ...I don't blame him for putting domestic policy first and ignoring the world who seems hell bent on giving judgement without ever having seen the slums

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

More than 3,000 persons killed? 

You must be more vigilant and wise to say a thing that YOU ARE IGNORANT TO. 

The media redirected the minds of the ignorant people. 

About only half of this summay WERE related to drug operations who were killed by policemen because they had guns and ammunition.  

The rest or the other half of these killings and murders were NOT done by the policemen themselves. The group syndicate itself killed its own part. 

We may say that it may be a part of the campaign that resulted to killing of their own member/s to protect their established syndicate,  these killings are outside the realm and scope of the president's principles. That's why, Gen. Bato (by the president's mandate) is doing their best to stop this unprecedented killings. 

SO WHAT IS A EJK ( Extra-Judicial Killing)?

If you know it, you will be enlightened. 

11 minutes ago, markusangel said:

More than 3,000 persons killed? 

You must be more vigilant and wise to say a thing that YOU ARE IGNORANT TO. 

The media redirected the minds of the ignorant people. 

About only half of this summay WERE related to drug operations who were killed by policemen because they had guns and ammunition.  

The rest or the other half of these killings and murders were NOT done by the policemen themselves. The group syndicate itself killed its own part. 

We may say that it may be a part of the campaign that resulted to killing of their own member/s to protect their established syndicate,  these killings are outside the realm and scope of the president's principles. That's why, Gen. Bato (by the president's mandate) is doing their best to stop this unprecedented killings. 

SO WHAT IS A EJK ( Extra-Judicial Killing)?

If you know it, you will be enlightened. 

I watch TV Patrol every evening and see the body count rising - what I notice is that all the deaths occur in the poor areas, and the dead seem mainly to be poor.

When will we start to see a similar retribution on the people who control the drugs trade, the ones who have more money than you or I could ever dream of? Would Leila de LIma be under such scrutiny if she had kept her mouth shut? I am not so sure.

11 hours ago, TVGerry said:

Democracy at its finest!

Stupid people get what they vote for. Good luck Philippines!

I guess it's now similar to US democracy, hey!

We have all seen how US democracy is dealt out around the World. Saddam, Gadaffi and now they have Syria in their sights. Hypocrites of the highest order.

Duterte is following the same path that Thaksin took in 2003 when he was in power. Before being ousted in the 2006 coup some 2800 drug users were arbitarily killed in extra judicial killings. An investigation conducted in 2007 however revealed more than half of the victims had no connection to drugs at all.

The same is happening again in the Philippines with Duterte using his 'War on drugs' policy to eliminate political rivals and cement himself in power for decades to come. Without an effective opposition in place nothing stands in his way anymore to divert the country's wealth to line his own pockets and those of his family.

Duterte is following the same path that Thaksin took in 2003 when he was in power. Before being ousted in the 2006 coup some 2800 drug users were arbitarily killed in extra judicial killings. An investigation conducted in 2007 however revealed more than half of the victims had no connection to drugs at all.

The same is happening again in the Philippines with Duterte using his 'War on drugs' policy to eliminate political rivals and cement himself in power for decades to come. Without an effective opposition in place nothing stands in his way anymore to divert the country's wealth to line his own pockets and those of his family.

Nope. Thaksin wasn't nearly as extreme.

11 hours ago, CaptHaddock said:

After all, it worked so well for Germany in the 30's.

The Germans believed so.

So did a lot of people in other countries.  They didn't have the knowledge of hindsight that we have.  All those smart, healthy, well disciplined young men looked great.  Like "Super Scouts".

Germany pretty much carried on undisturbed until they attacked Poland, when the 30's were nearly over (Sept. 1939).

Everything was grand as long as you were the "right sort" of German.

And then, as his kind always do, he blew it.

8 hours ago, sevenhills said:

I guess it's now similar to US democracy, hey!

We have all seen how US democracy is dealt out around the World. Saddam, Gadaffi and now they have Syria in their sights. Hypocrites of the highest order.

Saddam and Gadaffi were victims of US democracy?  Were they Republicans or Democrats?

The citizens voted Duterte in and they can vote him out.  At least there was no coup.

this is very interesting reading and being a stupid australian i am not sure what to believe.

so i asked a philippino that i work with, this guy a spoke to is in his mid thirties, well educated, our company mechanical engineer and a seemingly well rounded guy.

he told me that i did not really understand the situation as i only had the world media to gather information from  where he on the other hand has family and friends living in manilla and other places in the Philippines to get info from.

he said the " the President" is  doing a good job and we should not believe the media and unless we have lived there we will never understand.

i tend to believe my work colleague  and trust his judgement.

do you trust the mainstream media to tell you the truth ?

10 minutes ago, moose7117 said:

this is very interesting reading and being a stupid australian i am not sure what to believe.

so i asked a philippino that i work with, this guy a spoke to is in his mid thirties, well educated, our company mechanical engineer and a seemingly well rounded guy.

he told me that i did not really understand the situation as i only had the world media to gather information from  where he on the other hand has family and friends living in manilla and other places in the Philippines to get info from.

he said the " the President" is  doing a good job and we should not believe the media and unless we have lived there we will never understand.

i tend to believe my work colleague  and trust his judgement.

do you trust the mainstream media to tell you the truth ?

I appreciate that poverty is not restricted to SE Asia, but the poverty in Philippines is a huge problem and the disparity between rich and poor is staggering.

100m from my condo there is a leafy hi-so area that hosts what is known as Supercar Sunday - each weekend a posse of lambourghini and ferraris park up so that their owners can slap each other's backs and tell tales of how rich they are (at least, as a Suzuki driver, I assume that is what they do). 100m in the opposite direction is the start of a slum that gets progressively worse the further you get from my area. Hell, the shanty towns actually hang over the wall around the perimiter of the airport in Manila - basically grinding poverty is everywhere, principally due to an endless parade of corrupt politicians and the Catholic church. Is it any wonder that so many people seek a chemical release from the suffering?

And notice that all the dead are the poor, all killed in the slums. These are not the guys founding and funding the meth labs. They are definitely not the ones benefiting from the sale of the drugs, otherwise they would be outside my condo in their ferrari, not hustling wraps from a trike.

The rich created this underclass; they expoloited them and kept them down there, made them the drugs that got so many of them hooked and now they are killing them off - with impunity.

18 hours ago, Xircal said:

If your second paragraph is FACT supported by evidence or citation then of course everyone should be against it,  but I suspect it is your opinion. Which is it?

Kill em all, let God sort them out.

Keep killing drug dealers and users. Watch the crime rate plummet. 

Where does the drive to enter the drug trade come from?

Keep killing them all.

2 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

If your second paragraph is FACT supported by evidence or citation then of course everyone should be against it,  but I suspect it is your opinion. Which is it?

Time will tell.

Edited by Xircal

When Duterte shows off his ignorance by using comparisons that are not relevant/appropiate , he makes them mainstream among  audiences who do not always know precisely what he is refering to. Therefore - in his position, he is promoting nasty ideas and concepts.

Edited by Opl

On 9/30/2016 at 2:02 PM, jcsmith said:

I've lost all respect for Manny Pacquaio after listening to him defend this guy.

A good boxer, but listen to him, he sounds like just another rustic Pinoy. Espouses God and  religious virtues, then supports mass murder!?! I lived in PI for 5 years, they are a dysfunctional people and nation.

On 10/1/2016 at 9:34 PM, Anthony5 said:

I bet most on this forum idolized Dirty Harry years ago.

Well, this is the Filipino Dirty Harry. Good on him he goes through it with a hard brush.

There is a considerable difference between folk hero entertainment when the actors can get up, clean themselves off and walk away and the real world.