Degenerate U.K.

If he's that offended, he should leave the country immediately, and go an live in the PC paradise that is the West Indies.

Ludicrous.

Soon we won't be able to call a spade a spade.

What, you tell me "spade" is another racist term? Lawks-a-mercy me!

Anybody that understands Southendnewswork also understands that is published as a joke, laugh, satire on facebook!!

The OP has fallen for it! It published stuff such as 'From Monday morning the M25 will routed the opposite way around and everybody will need to drive a LHD car to use it' etc.

This has got to be satire.

Mr. Malcolm's lawyer Dennis Di Mennis QC...

One of whose clients at the moment is a distraught Mexican cleaner who works for a London company that has just changed its name to 'Spick and Span Cleaning' .

'I also represent a group of 240 Italians who live in Wapping in East London - they are watching the situation with interest.

Priceless.

But I'm feeling better for the laugh.

ride si sapis said Martial... how right he was.

Ronuk.

Anybody that understands Southendnewswork also understands that is published as a joke, laugh, satire on facebook!!

The OP has fallen for it! It published stuff such as 'From Monday morning the M25 will routed the opposite way around and everybody will need to drive a LHD car to use it' etc.

I, the O.P was very aware of the contents of the site and have been so for a long time. It is a classic site for satire, yet many who read the contents of the site do not understand the satirical contents.

I posted the link to see just how many people would respond without reading the whole story.

You see some people  do not read the whole contents of an article prior to making unfounded comments unlike you who  does  read in depth and makes a balanced comment.

Too many people here in Thailand respond to local issues without any in depth knowledge due to their non reading or listening  to  the full story, thus they slate Thailand.

Posting as someone who has an English Thai,  or Thai English birthright whichever way wishes to view the matter and who is member of the U.K legal system I  wanted to drive home the point that many of the posters here post without  full knowledge of the true facts and  are quick to criticise Thailand or  another country  without any knowledge of what they are  posting about.

Absolute idiot and his thinking's are what has made the UK a sham today. It his people with this mentality that is causing the UK to become a place full of pitiful wingers who are trying the culture of blame card. I wonder how much he is after? I didn't see what his job or profession was but I suspect he is getting legal aid.

The Italians in Wapping must be having a laugh. JH Christ. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Absolute idiot and his thinking's are what has made the UK a sham today. It his people with this mentality that is causing the UK to become a place full of pitiful wingers who are trying the culture of blame card. I wonder how much he is after? I didn't see what his job or profession was but I suspect he is getting legal aid.

The Italians in Wapping must be having a laugh. JH Christ. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Apparently one can make this stuff up.