California police show videos of fatal shooting of black man

rooster59

2 hours ago, Dipterocarp said:

You prove my point. Orange County ? Imagine the racism refugees faced rolling out of El Toro in the 1970s. I assume Garden Grove was all "white" back then? Orange county is still a racist police state, try jogging in Irvine with a hoodie on.

I'm not going to quote statistics or bother with biased liberal websites,  just my "prejudice" life experience. I am very good friends with a few people who went through the camps as refugees, no father, faced racism, etc.. Did not stop them from becoming Doctors and CPA, tech millionaires. I graduated from UC schools in the 1980's and spent hundreds of hours in labs and study halls cracking EE courses with other SEA immigrant kids, lived in Irvine for years. Most of these Asian gang bangers are wannabes from good homes could have been there with us if they put their skills to good use. (A huge shame to their family). Every race has criminals and people who WILL NOT work for a living, grow up Asian and poor on the tough side of San Jose, Long Beach, or Sacramento no excuse. Poor life choices, about time people pull their big boy pants up, start taking responsibility for their own decisions and stop blaming the man for all problems.

You do realize that you completely failed to address my point which was the poster I was responding to was basing his question on why Asian immigrants are so successful and blacks aren't.  

The fact remains, many Asian immigrants are not succesful  (for the same reasons many blacks are not) and many blacks people are also successful. Media enforced stereotypes are not an accurate measure of an ethnic groups success in life.

TH 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't as so much and I made some over generalizations in my my original post. Literally though we have "Icecreamwallah" family come from India and their kids are mostly professionals so don't give me no 400 years of slavery. Mostly is what I should have said originally but it it not a "dangerous stereotype" A dangerous stereotype is a cop pilot in helicopter looking at a black man in a white tshirt from a couple thousand feet up to say "looks like a bad dude". No other info than skin color. Seconds later shot dead, body immobile bleeding then Handcuffed before ambulance called.

Crime? Car problems blocking road in America.

On October 5, 2016 at 1:42 AM, thaihome said:

You do realize that you completely failed to address my point which was the poster I was responding to was basing his question on why Asian immigrants are so successful and blacks aren't.  

The fact remains, many Asian immigrants are not succesful  (for the same reasons many blacks are not) and many blacks people are also successful. Media enforced stereotypes are not an accurate measure of an ethnic groups success in life.

TH 

Are Asian groups killing each other by the 1,000's here in the inner-city of America ?

On October 5, 2016 at 2:13 AM, Dipterocarp said:

I didn't as so much and I made some over generalizations in my my original post. Literally though we have "Icecreamwallah" family come from India and their kids are mostly professionals so don't give me no 400 years of slavery. Mostly is what I should have said originally but it it not a "dangerous stereotype" A dangerous stereotype is a cop pilot in helicopter looking at a black man in a white tshirt from a couple thousand feet up to say "looks like a bad dude". No other info than skin color. Seconds later shot dead, body immobile bleeding then Handcuffed before ambulance called.

Crime? Car problems blocking road in America.

Helicopter pilot?

I didn't read anything about this.

Sounds like you are baiting by making up such things so hopefully you can provode a link.

2 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Helicopter pilot?

I didn't read anything about this.

Sounds like you are baiting by making up such things so hopefully you can provode a link.

This is in reference to the recent police shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma

1 hour ago, camble said:

This is in reference to the recent police shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Thanks for the lead.

I will look for details of a helicopter pilot's radio transmission. 

Posts about other police shootings are typically not allowed to remain on a thread.

Edited by ClutchClark

28 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Please be aware that posts about other officer involved shootings are typically not allowed in threads.

They are allowed, unless it is clearly off topic and reported by other members. Now you could do that since you don't like that other shooting one little bit.

Are Asian groups killing each other by the 1,000's here in the inner-city of America ?
Nobody is surprised that criminals commit crimes and jails are filled with people guilty of violent crimes.

"Black on black violence" is a canard, the classic straw man taking the weakest part of an argument nobody makes to deflect from the problem of state sanctioned racially biased killings, with impunity.

15 hours ago, Dipterocarp said:

Nobody is surprised that criminals commit crimes and jails are filled with people guilty of violent crimes.

"Black on black violence" is a canard, the classic straw man taking the weakest part of an argument nobody makes to deflect from the problem of state sanctioned racially biased killings, with impunity.

Interesting that over 200 times more blacks die by other blacks than by law enforcement and yet you call that "the weakest part". 

Ask the dead victims, often women and childen, where they would prefer the attention is given. 

And officers do not kill with impunity...if they are found to not have been justified then they face serious consequences. What was your career? Did you have a career where one wrong decision on your part could result in others being killed--sometimes by you acting and equally by your inaction?

Enquiring minds want to know.

To remind the "Enquiring mind" of a few points.

The crimes of criminals does not justify police crimes and brutality.

It is already fact that white lives matter.

You don't need a white culture day, everyday is white culture day. And no you can't use the N word just because blacks do.

As for my job I'm still working. High paid but dull. Sorry we can't all be heroic police and ex SAS. Black guy in same position from Chicago just shook his head when I told him fact I was pulled over 3 times in some 18-20 years of USA driving, twice for good reason. Let go each time without ticket (white privlege). You see a black man in US just can't drive a nice car without a suspect motive. People know this and even as a staunch conservative I must admit we are not going to get through to underclasses denying the bias in policing and justice system.