Non-immigrant O Extension & Tabien Baan

I am about to apply for 1 year non-immigrant (type O, family) visa extension at Chaeng Wattana. I have done this already few times, so the procedure is familiar. Anyhow, I am going through the required documents, and I am having a small doubt. Before we were living in a rented house, so I needed to bring in the rent contract, copy of the owner's tabien baan, etc. Now we have moved to a new house owned by my wife.

What documents & copies do I need in this case? It seems that it would be enough to have wife's tabien baan (and copies of that) as a "proof of residence"? I am just wondering this, because my name is not mentioned in the tabien baan.  

2 hours ago, depe said:

(type O, family) visa extension

Sound like a one year extension based on marriage?

In this case your wife has to accompany you anyway.

So post #2 says it all.

It should be self-evident that she has ID card and housebook with her.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I am about to apply for 1 year non-immigrant (type O, family) visa extension 

Presumably you're applying for an extension of stay based on marriage. You would be getting an extension of your permission to stay, not an extension of your visa, which undoubtedly expired long ago.

4 hours ago, performance said:

What owners Tabian Ban. The owner of property no need give you that. She give you lease agreement or agent. And copy passport. I 

??

On 1.10.2016 at 0:53 PM, depe said:

Now we have moved to a new house owned by my wife.

The OP lives with his wife in her house.

She owns the house, she is very likely the "master" in the house book.

No need for more than already described.

I will be going thru the same thing, as I will be arriving at my wife's condo (she owns it outright) on a Non-Immigrant "O" Visa(Marriage), then moving into a townhouse within the first month (purchased in my wife's name,  she signs the day after I arrive).  She will be taking care of the TM30 when i arrive, but I am assuming we need to send in a TM28 after moving into the new Townhouse and before I applying for the extension, to avoid issues with the extension, correct? 

Busy 90 days!!! Arrive at condo, sign on new Townhouse, work on multiple money transfers to Thailand, buy a new car/insurance, work on Thai drivers license (will drive on US license and IDP for now),  await my US dog arriving 2 weeks later, move wife/baby daughter/dog/belongings from condo to new Townhouse, install high-speed internet, get income letter from US Embassy, then work on Extension. All this while trying to bond more with my baby daughter (we only got 20 days earlier this year),  showing my wife love/support/appreciation (she is the hardest working person I know), and keep my traumatized dog from losing his mind after travelling 10,000 miles to the Land of Smiles, all while keeping my sanity....555 ..........When the extension is approved I can then relax and enjoy Thailand and my family :-)