An Incident

GracelessFawn

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how many guys assume this can't happen or that she is lying. Assuming she is who she say she is, this kind of thing happens to women on a regular basis, and it is not based on being "hot looking". These guys get off on scaring girls and women and so they look for ones they can intimidate. Best way to handle it, laugh at the guy, loudly. Even point at his willie and laugh some more.

Remember, next time he may try this on a young girl. Best to make him feel like a fool and it may discourage him from doing it again.

miss fawn,

you have been attacked by muggers and now this guy is flogging himself, wanking away like there is no tomorrow.

its just goes to prove my point that you must be one hot looking bit of crumpet.

now i have seen your picture and you are fairly good looking but there are thousands like you and i wonder if this happenes to them?

maybe this dude was cranking off looking at your girlfriend and not at you.?

whatever the case, dont frigging worry about it as if you were an ugly slapper you would get no action at all.

so just keep partying hard as you tell us you do. :o

Nah, Terry... I'm just me.

Glad you like my pic ole mate.

BTW, hope to take you out for a drink before you fly back, down under. I'll be flying to Bali on the 23rd so let me know.

Does this mean that we can say w@nk on the forum now? I mean mods have obviously read this and not removed it :o

Just so you know, alot of the words that get censored are censored by the software, not the mods. In this case, GF is not calling someone a ###### or a wanking idiot, is she? She is discussing some idiot who felt the need to get off in public by humiliating women.

**see, I didn't censor my own post, it was done automatically.

Interesting how many guys assume this can't happen or that she is lying. Assuming she is who she say she is, this kind of thing happens to women on a regular basis, and it is not based on being "hot looking". These guys get off on scaring girls and women and so they look for ones they can intimidate. Best way to handle it, laugh at the guy, loudly. Even point at his willie and laugh some more.

Remember, next time he may try this on a young girl. Best to make him feel like a fool and it may discourage him from doing it again.

Thanks SBK. I'll remember to laugh and try not to be terrified if something like this happens again, next time. This might prove quiet a challenge, but an idea worth trying non-the- less.

miss fawn,

you have been attacked by muggers and now this guy is flogging himself, wanking away like there is no tomorrow.

its just goes to prove my point that you must be one hot looking bit of crumpet.

now i have seen your picture and you are fairly good looking but there are thousands like you and i wonder if this happenes to them?

whatever the case, dont frigging worry about it as if you were an ugly slapper you would get no action at all.

so just keep partying hard as you tell us you do. :o

Nah, Terry... I'm just me.

Glad you like my pic ole mate.

BTW, hope to take you out for a drink before you fly back, down under. I'll be flying to Bali on the 23rd so let me know.

any time before the 18th my friend and you know where i am. :D

cheers

Does this mean that we can say w@nk on the forum now? I mean mods have obviously read this and not removed it :o

Just so you know, alot of the words that get censored are censored by the software, not the mods. In this case, GF is not calling someone a ###### or a wanking idiot, is she? She is discussing some idiot who felt the need to get off in public by humiliating women.

S.B.K,

thats why your a mod and we are just lowly punters as you are smarter than us. :D

S.B.K,

thats why your a mod and we are just lowly punters as you are smarter than us. :D

So I can't call someone a <deleted>, but I can call them a w@nking idiot. Good tip for the future :D

You will be getting words of wisdom from Guest House soon GF as no doubt this will have happened to a Colleague of his in the past.

to my friend guess house,

if you are going to give the lovely miss fawn some bloody information can you please throw in some mojo and add some humour please. :o

thanks guest house.

Thanks SBK. I'll remember to laugh and try not to be terrified if something like this happens again, next time. This might prove quiet a challenge, but an idea worth trying non-the- less.

I have had this happen to me several times, twice as a young teen and once as a young woman travelling through Malaysia.

Fortunately for me, I guess, I have the presence of mind to laugh these things off. Once, as a young teen, I was walking down the sidewalk and stopped by a man who asked for directions to a nearby University library. I told him the way and then he said, "I have another question for you, what do you think of this?" I looked down and he had his penis out and in his hand. I looked him in the eye and said "Not much" laughed and walked away. Not sure where I got the confidence for that as I was only 14 years old, but it certainly seemed to help.

Then, in Malaysia, I was travelling with a friend and we had gone to some famous gardens in Malacca on a Sunday. It was quiet and only a few people around. My friend and I walked past a large shrub to find a man getting himself off while leaning on his bicycle. All I could think was "if this is a muslim country and they cut off your hand for stealing, what do they do to you for public masturbation?" I ended up laughing my head off as I walked away. Probably ruined that man's ego for life :D

And yes, I know now that Malaysia doesn't practice Sharia law so no need to bring that up :o

Fawn you are a class act.... *hoo-hoo's* and wax and now this.... I don't know why but some people will lead quiet lives and then there are people like you, who no matter what you do will have a 1000 unexpected things happen to them!

I'm sorry this did happen to you, but I think you're one lady who will get over it, and get on with your very eventful life.

:o

Edited by ourmanflint

For the folk ready to flame the OP, she is an attractive female, who lives and work in BKK she has the dubious honour of meeting a number of TV members.(not me) Unfortunately she seems to attract the less desirable types in LOS.

Is it because she is an independent attractive female or just down right unlucky who knows.

Maybe she is unknowingly meeting more TV members? :o

In Thailand, there are many permutations. Writes like a man, looks like a girl, biologically a ???XXX???

Thats what makes it such an enigmatic country.

I have had this happen to me several times, twice as a young teen and once as a young woman travelling through Malaysia.

Fortunately for me, I guess, I have the presence of mind to laugh these things off. Once, as a young teen, I was walking down the sidewalk and stopped by a man who asked for directions to a nearby University library. I told him the way and then he said, "I have another question for you, what do you think of this?" I looked down and he had his penis out and in his hand. I looked him in the eye and said "Not much" laughed and walked away. Not sure where I got the confidence for that as I was only 14 years old, but it certainly seemed to help.

Then, in Malaysia, I was travelling with a friend and we had gone to some famous gardens in Malacca on a Sunday. It was quiet and only a few people around. My friend and I walked past a large shrub to find a man getting himself off while leaning on his bicycle. All I could think was "if this is a muslim country and they cut off your hand for stealing, what do they do to you for public masturbation?" I ended up laughing my head off as I walked away. Probably ruined that man's ego for life :D

And yes, I know now that Malaysia doesn't practice Sharia law so no need to bring that up :o

Thanks for sharing your story SBK.

A lot of guys here don't understand what it is like to be a woman. Most are even sarcastic, commenting or hinting that I must be beautiful and/or hot in real life, maybe it was something I was wearing or something I did.........this or that.

I never claimed I am beautiful or hot!!!!!

Your story help me realize that unfortunate incidents like this doesn't only happen to me. There are a lot of sickos out there who find pleasure in terrorizing or disrespecting others. Things like this could happen to anyone!

Why do I see sharks encircling GF, getting ready for the kill?

Edited by GracelessFawn

Hi GF,

As chairman of the global organization of flashers I would like to respond on your experience.

Flashing in public ore internet (see my avator) relieves our stress.

Some get a 'high' when the exposed audience reacts like you did (scared) and some others get a 'high' when the exposed audience just laughs.

The last mentioned are so called: Masochistic flashers where the others are more of the dominant type.

GF, please understand that it is not easy to find the proper audience that fulfill the different needs of

us flashers.

We have some guidelines on where to flash and what kind of reaction to expect but they are not 100% foolproof.

For example if we go flashing at Patpong area ore Nana, 99 out of 100 we get the laugh reaction.

But some of us that really do not like to be in those sort of entertainment area's go out and try to find other places where our needs are fulfilled.

Anyway the safest reaction to give is pointing to us and laugh and if you really feel offended just write down licence plate number, and if possible make a picture, report to the police and you should be fine.

Kind regards,

Alex

Just kidding :o

Slowly, the perverted guy speeded off!

That part is funny :D

Is there something I could have done in this situation?

You could have said "oooh that's the OLDEST one I've ever seen".

Seriously though, this freak is on a journey, one that WILL get more daring and inflict more damage on more victims as time progresses.

A rego number would have been perfect, but remember it's not YOUR fault that you didn't know how to react, but I bet you'll be ready for the next sick fk that tries it on. :o

this used to happen to my sister and i all the time when we walked home from school as kids. it seems quite normal in america. i don't pay any attention to them beyond the first glance, just walk quickly away. no one tied to talk to us though...!

miss fawn,

:o:D:D

i got a quick serious question for once punters, :D

do you think if miss fawn reports the knob throttler to the boys in and brown supplyed the plate number they would have actually went and nailed him.?

id be very frigging surprised if they would.

when the pigs come knocking on my door in perth i just tell that the girl was dreaming. :D

sorry about that bit as i was only joking, but the first part was serious.

they aint going to do <deleted> are they.?

cheers :o

It's so true that most problems are simply in one's own head. Wonder how many guys here would grab the pepper spray if some woman rolled down her window while masturbating....

Lets face it, GF you come accross as quite a strong lady. Shaking when seeing someone wank???

:o

Whatever happened to equality of the sexes .....

Edited by OlRedEyes

If you have never seen one of those things before, it's about time you did. Welcome to the real world. Your best bet would have been to laugh and make fun of the sicko. Shame him and a dose of the pepper spray would not have been out of line. :o