An Incident

GracelessFawn

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're like a bible thumping minister trying hard to win souls! You are pathetic!

i agree, that was a low blow Lao Pao- people should be allowed to remain anonymous as much as they can. taking personal things out of context and posting them here in public is pretty messed up.

You're like a bible thumping minister trying hard to win souls! You are pathetic!

i agree, that was a low blow Lao Pao- people should be allowed to remain anonymous as much as they can. taking personal things out of context and posting them here in public is pretty messed up.

Getting a bit henny now isn't it. if people wanted to be anonymous they wouldn't submit their personal life or details to a public forum. I'm gonna have to back Laopao on this one, you're all being a bit self righteous about it now, lets kiss and make up...

34.jpg

....or your all nicked!

Edited by Robski

Getting a bit henny now isn't it. if people wanted to be anonymous they wouldn't submit their personal life or details to a public forum. I'm gonna have to back Laopao on this one, you're all being a bit self righteous about it now, lets kiss and make up...

34.jpg

....or your all nicked!

I don't mind if LaoPo cuts and pastes, as long as he does it to the entire post.

Don't you think... cutting a bit from my post in another thread then, another somewhere, and then, another - is foul? It's simply too sneaky!

Malicious!

When you copy only a sentence then, add it all up in other paragraphs to simply maligne someone is <deleted>' gay!

(PS - Yesterday, I accidentally attached my first book in my profile and I noticed 4 downloads from it. I've unhooked the file off my profile, but at least, to the four who downloaded it, send me a pm. Thanks.)

Edited by GracelessFawn

Yeh I know what you mean GF, but it's all getting out of hand now isn't it. I mean you've seen posts from Laopao before he's just having a laugh and not being malicious.

Where's the real trolls when you need 'em? blimey!

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace

Edited by Robski

34.jpg

....or your all nicked!

I have to agree with you Robski...

Every post ever made by all members past and present is available for anyone to review at anytime. Although, it would probably take quite an effort to filter specific postings, I suppose it could be done.

Remember:

"Never post what you'll later regret,

Cause the internet will never forget"

This happened to a former wife when we were living in the USA. She was walking down a street in the middle of the day minding her own business when a car pulled up and the guy motioned her over like he wanted to ask about an address. Next thing she knows he pulling on his knob. She broke out in tears and ran away.

I am not quite sure why so many here like to give GF a hard time. So she's a young Filipina teaching in Bangkok. Is that so unusual??

:D What's all the fuzz about ?

Yesterday I doubted Ms Fawn's existence ,being a girl, because of her #1 OP-message in this thread; what's wrong about that ?

I apologized when I found out (by looking in previous posts) she's Filipino.

Someone said: "people should be allowed to remain anonymous as much as they can".

Well, if Ms Fawn posts many images of herself (if it's her...)on this Forum -in previous posts- I can hardly think of her wishing to be or stay anonymous.

I just quoted some of her messages to show that I indeed believed she's a girl of 25.

Anything wrong with that?

It's just a bit strange that in one post she claimes to be a 50 year old man. Why did 'she' do that ? :D

Well, Ms Fawn and other members, I did apologize but if someone doesn't want to accept that and go on with bashing on my person, that's up to you.

In NO WAY I intended to bash on Ms Fawn, just doubted on her.

For me: case closed :o

Have a nice day :D

LaoPo :D

:D What's all the fuzz about ?

Yesterday I doubted Ms Fawn's existence ,being a girl, because of her #1 OP-message in this thread; what's wrong about that ?

I apologized when I found out (by looking in previous posts) she's Filipino.

Someone said: "people should be allowed to remain anonymous as much as they can".

Well, if Ms Fawn posts many images of herself (if it's her...)on this Forum -in previous posts- I can hardly think of her wishing to be or stay anonymous.

I just quoted some of her messages to show that I indeed believed she's a girl of 25.

Anything wrong with that?

It's just a bit strange that in one post she claimes to be a 50 year old man. Why did 'she' do that ? :D

Well, Ms Fawn and other members, I did apologize but if someone doesn't want to accept that and go on with bashing on my person, that's up to you.

In NO WAY I intended to bash on Ms Fawn, just doubted on her.

For me: case closed :o

Have a nice day :D

LaoPo :D

It's all cool LaoPo.

Yeah, you're right. I'm Female, 25 years of age. (I was simply joking when I claimed I was 50.)

Cool... so, 9 pages on, what have we learned? That girlfriend is a 25 year old Filipina, she has a pretty good tolerance for abuse, and that being flashed is a rather common occurence for females of all ages, shapes and sizes.

The only question remaining is, did your post provoke the reaction you hoped for, GF?

I was walking out of the school soi (street) with my bestfriend last Wednesday afternoon. While walking, we were chatting about work, clothes, shoes and stuff. We were on our way to our usual restaurant/bakery.

A car slowed down and stopped right beside us....... The driver rolled down his window and to our surprise HE WAS WANKING! I couldn't believe what I saw! At first, I thought that I was simply dreaming. I'm sure my bestfriend couldn't believe what she just witnessed either, but it was for real! This dude is <deleted> sick. We both clearly saw the sicko sitting in the driver's seat, playing with his PRIVATE PART.

I took my pepper spray out of my bag, held it tightly in my right hand, and tried my best not to loose my head. I struggled to keep my heartbeat to normal. I was shaking because of anger and fear at the same time! I was mentally preparing myself for what would happen had he got out of his car and approached us. I'm glad he didn't coz if he did, I would have sprayed him with my pepper spray.

With my other hand, I picked-up a rock and threw it at his car! Slowly, the perverted guy speeded off!

It was only after then, that my composure crumbled! I felt weak, but the adrenaline was still pumping! I looked-at my bestfriend and she was white as a ghost!

Slowly, we continued walking to our usual restaurant/bakery, but I still held the pepper spray in my hand..........................

________________________________________________________________________________

_

Is there something I could have done in this situation?

Can someone pls. give me some pointers about actions I should take if something like this happens again?

Thanks!

Wazzzzup, never seen a Willy before ! I bet you had the shortest skirt on ! dressed like a tart ! LOL

AT LEAST HE NEVER GOT OUT !!! Problem here in Uk they do it to schoolgirls, now that is sick ! Have fun !

________________________________________________________________________________

_

Edited by roytheboy

Wazzzzup, never seen a Willy before ! I bet you had the shortest skirt on ! dressed like a tart ! LOL

AT LEAST HE NEVER GOT OUT !!! Problem here in Uk they do it to schoolgirls, now that is sick ! Have fun !

_

Can't be ar5ed to go back and check, but I am sure GF outlined her dress code at the time of the incident but what the hel_l difference does that make? Are you sure you are not that gobby aussie immam that spouted forth a while back?

Is it also only a problem if they do it to schoolgirls but it's OK to do it to adults? It is certainly a worse problem involving young girls but still a problem none the less when done to women of all ages.

I was walking out of the school soi (street) with my bestfriend last Wednesday afternoon. While walking, we were chatting about work, clothes, shoes and stuff. We were on our way to our usual restaurant/bakery.

A car slowed down and stopped right beside us....... The driver rolled down his window and to our surprise HE WAS WANKING! I couldn't believe what I saw! At first, I thought that I was simply dreaming. I'm sure my bestfriend couldn't believe what she just witnessed either, but it was for real! This dude is <deleted> sick. We both clearly saw the sicko sitting in the driver's seat, playing with his PRIVATE PART.

I took my pepper spray out of my bag, held it tightly in my right hand, and tried my best not to loose my head. I struggled to keep my heartbeat to normal. I was shaking because of anger and fear at the same time! I was mentally preparing myself for what would happen had he got out of his car and approached us. I'm glad he didn't coz if he did, I would have sprayed him with my pepper spray.

With my other hand, I picked-up a rock and threw it at his car! Slowly, the perverted guy speeded off!

It was only after then, that my composure crumbled! I felt weak, but the adrenaline was still pumping! I looked-at my bestfriend and she was white as a ghost!

Slowly, we continued walking to our usual restaurant/bakery, but I still held the pepper spray in my hand..........................

_

Is there something I could have done in this situation?

Can someone pls. give me some pointers about actions I should take if something like this happens again?

Thanks!

Maybe laugh at him, point and keep walking

or just pretend you didnt see him and keep talking but dont look again. That would really piss him off as he is obviously only doing it for attention.

Just a thought... :D

That's exactly what my mummy tld me to do abt 25 yrs ago - it worked!!!! :o

The One Eyed vomiting bed snake pokes its ugly ahead out again :D

classic post mate and your a legend. :o:D:D

you know how women talk about equality and all that equal rights stuff,

well when are they going to start flashing us guys with the lovely map of tassi. :D

id frigging love that. :D

only joking miss fawn but i just had to throw that it. :D