Trump offends again

webfact

20 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Well, I wasted 2 hours watching the Wikileaks "October Surprise" webcast. It was more like a 2 hour infomercial for Wikileaks. They celebrated their 10 years of "service", patted themselves on the backs for what a great job they are doing, asked for donations (like PBS fund drive), hawked their latest books and finished with Thank You to all the work everyone has done. My god, I thought I was back at work when they have those pointless town hall (state of the company) meetings. What a total waste of time.

Oh, the "Surprise" or more to the point "non-surprise" is that they will be publishing a number of new documents related to people in power in the US over the next 10 weeks. Julian was extremely vague on the content of the publications and who they affect. Repeated questions about the exact content were deflected or met with the same vagueness. Julian stated that they might or might not have anything to do with the election.

So now we wait and see over the next few weeks exactly what Wikileaks has on the "people of power" in the US. And who those people might be. It might be Obama. It might be Clinton. It might be the Democrats. It might be the Republicans. It might affect voters decisions. Or it might just be a total waste of time like that stupid 2 hour Wikileaks infomercial.

That's it.

The desperate right just ran out of eggs.

Screwed cause there's nothing there. Again as always.

Game over.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Snig27 said:

Oh, that's great stuff about the deplorables quoting academic studies and research to confirm what we know about many Trumpsters:

“[P]eople who are unskilled in [intellectual and social domains] suffer a dual burden: Not only do these people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices, but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it.”

So basically, yes, it’s possible to be too dumb to realize you’re dumb.

2 hours ago, Silurian said:

Well, I wasted 2 hours watching the Wikileaks "October Surprise" webcast. It was more like a 2 hour infomercial for Wikileaks. They celebrated their 10 years of "service", patted themselves on the backs for what a great job they are doing, asked for donations (like PBS fund drive), hawked their latest books and finished with Thank You to all the work everyone has done. My god, I thought I was back at work when they have those pointless town hall (state of the company) meetings. What a total waste of time.

Oh, the "Surprise" or more to the point "non-surprise" is that they will be publishing a number of new documents related to people in power in the US over the next 10 weeks. Julian was extremely vague on the content of the publications and who they affect. Repeated questions about the exact content were deflected or met with the same vagueness. Julian stated that they might or might not have anything to do with the election.

So now we wait and see over the next few weeks exactly what Wikileaks has on the "people of power" in the US. And who those people might be. It might be Obama. It might be Clinton. It might be the Democrats. It might be the Republicans. It might affect voters decisions. Or it might just be a total waste of time like that stupid 2 hour Wikileaks infomercial.

The surprise is they're going to have a surprise? Oh no! So many of the Trumpeteers think Julian is the key to a Trump win. He has the secret weapons that will TURN AROUND THIS ELECTION AND ALLOW THE FUROR TO RULE FOR 10,000 YEARS!!!  :cheesy:

Oh well, back to the drawing board. Now, what about this whole Benghazi thing? 

5 hours ago, Strange said:

Well its clearly apparent that he didn't offend the "vast majority" in the United States and its pretty clear that people are flat out tired of being verbally filtered because its not PC. Call me what you want, makes no difference. I call them like I see them and I usually don't like to do that but in your case I make an exception. 

I do not buy for one minute "Vast Majority" of what you post but hey, you can do what you want, but be prepared to hear about it when you start reaching. 

I stand by my assumption of your intoxication. 

Man??? Get a life!

If you don't have anything to bring to this discussion, than please shut up, or start posting somewhere else!

To make a statement like you did, "I stand by my assumption of your indoxcation" only means that you better cut your alcohol consumption.

As said before, you are a TROLL!

have a nice day.

3 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

I detect an element of misogyny in the ranks of people who don't like Hillary Clinton. Personality conflicts, Whitewater, Bengazi, email servers, Bill Clinton's affairs? That doesn't explain the raw hatred she engenders from the right. I think it has a lot to do with her being a woman. I really do. I think it's driving the alt-right crowd crazy that America is about to elect the first woman president, especially after having elected the first African-American president eight years ago.

Im sure you would think its because she's a woman. There is a group on here that certainly would think that. Its unfortunate that they feel this way because, at least in my case, its not true at all. Honest to god, I wish for there to be a woman up there of integrity and character who can hold the bar high for the first lady president. Hillary is not this person. 

It is possible, you know, to dislike someone for a reason other than their gender. 

3 minutes ago, dutchisaan said:

Man??? Get a life!

If you don't have anything to bring to this discussion, than please shut up, or start posting somewhere else!

To make a statement like you did, "I stand by my assumption of your indoxcation" only means that you better cut your alcohol consumption.

As said before, you are a TROLL!

have a nice day.

Ouch... Im wounded... 

No, I think I will hang around a while. 

4 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

I detect an element of misogyny in the ranks of people who don't like Hillary Clinton. Personality conflicts, Whitewater, Bengazi, email servers, Bill Clinton's affairs? That doesn't explain the raw hatred she engenders from the right. I think it has a lot to do with her being a woman. I really do. I think it's driving the alt-right crowd crazy that America is about to elect the first woman president, especially after having elected the first African-American president eight years ago.

And that same hatred, only worse, has tried to prevent Obama from progressing the USA.

9 minutes ago, stevenl said:
4 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

And that same hatred, only worse, has tried to prevent Obama from progressing the USA.

Really.... You think maybe there are other people in the USA that might think slightly different than you and that fact has nothing to do with hatred and misogyny? And that political leaders must lead the way their constituents want them to? And the dispersal of power is there for a reason so that we don't have a dictator? 

Seriously I can not understand why you guys go that low. Come on... 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Is there a clown forum? He would rate there.

Trump is not perfect but is HRC?  I cannot vote because I am from UK. We all know both of their faults but I think we only receive one side of the story from looking at the headlines on world news in Thai Visa forum.

Trump is not perfect but is HRC?  I cannot vote because I am from UK. We all know both of their faults but I think we only receive one side of the story from looking at the headlines on world news in Thai Visa forum.

Objectively speaking trump is much much worse.

28 minutes ago, BangkokTony said:

HRC is far from perfect. Thai visa forum is not a good place to find information about this topic man honestly. Most of the posters already have deep seeded opinions/feelings so it mostly comes down mud-slinging. 

They are both bad but HRC is a terrible choice imho

There are not many pro trump threads here because of the demographic unfortunately. But hey, their house their rules. 

Objectively speaking "hill" is much much worse.

"Objectively" :whistling:

Not really. trump is a nutcase demagogue with a horrific bizarre temperament. He has zero experience in government. He doesn't even understand it. He has no attention span. He's an isolationist. He attracts fascists racists and Nazis to his support base. He lies massively more than Hill again objectively speaking and Hill is one of the most qualified by experience for president in U.S. history.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
23 minutes ago, Strange said:

Objectively speaking "hill" is much much worse.

"Objectively" :whistling:

Not really. trump is a nutcase demagogue with a horrific bizarre temperament. He has zero experience in government. He doesn't even understand it. He has no attention span. He's an isolationist. He attracts fascists racists and Nazis to his support base. He lies massively more than Hill again objectively speaking and Hill is one of the most qualified by experience for president in U.S. history.

Well that escalated quickly. Got all the way to Nazis in the process. 

2 hours ago, Strange said:

Im sure you would think its because she's a woman. There is a group on here that certainly would think that. Its unfortunate that they feel this way because, at least in my case, its not true at all. Honest to god, I wish for there to be a woman up there of integrity and character who can hold the bar high for the first lady president. Hillary is not this person. 

It is possible, you know, to dislike someone for a reason other than their gender. 

If a quacks like a duck, waddles like it...

You probably don't even realize that you hate her because she's a woman. Just like you didn't realize you hated Obama because he was black. Think about it. Na, don't bother. 

Well that escalated quickly. Got all the way to Nazis in the process. 

Don't play games. It's well documented that trump has strong support of Nazis and racist white supremacist groups in general. It's not unreasonable to mention Nazis when the truth reveals actual Nazis. Don't be naive either. The dark trump movement has a history in American politics going back to fascist racist pro Nazi isolationist hyper nationalists Lindbergh and Ford. He even uses their same slogan.

2 minutes ago, Pinot said:
2 hours ago, Strange said:

If a quacks like a duck, waddles like it...

You probably don't even realize that you hate her because she's a woman. Just like you didn't realize you hated Obama because he was black. Think about it. Na, don't bother. 

Really? Thats the the best you can come up with? How in the name of humanity can you guys accuse something like this?

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Don't play games. It's well documented that trump has strong support of Nazis and racist white supremacist groups in general. It's not unreasonable to mention Nazis when the truth reveals actual Nazis. Don't be naive either. The dark trump movement has a history in American politics going back to fascist racist pro Nazi isolationist hyper nationalists Lindbergh and Ford. He even uses their same slogan.

Does Trump have an affiliation with nazis whatsoever? As despicable as it is, its not illegal to be a nazi, and they can choose who they support. And frankly, THEY would be the racist misogynists opposing "Hill" at all costs so they kinda have to go trump, being nazis and all.  

6 minutes ago, Strange said:

Does Trump have an affiliation with nazis whatsoever? As despicable as it is, its not illegal to be a nazi, and they can choose who they support. And frankly, THEY would be the racist misogynists opposing "Hill" at all costs so they kinda have to go trump, being nazis and all.  

His father was a white supremacist fascist. Does he personally have affiliation with Nazis or KKK. Obviously, no. I think you're being extremely disingenuous. Or perhaps rather you're just totally MISINFORMED. trump winks to these white supremacists all the time. Anyone objective who follows the news knows that. They sincerely feel he's got their back. That, sir, is DISGUSTING. 

White nationalist leaders who once shunned presidential races have endorsed Trump, marking the first time some have openly supported a candidate from one of the two main parties.

Stormfront, already one of the oldest and largest white nationalist websites, reported a 600% increase in readership since President Obama’s election, and now has more than one in five threads devoted to Trump. It reportedly had to upgrade its servers recently due to the increased traffic.

“Before Trump, our identity ideas, national ideas, they had no place to go,” said Richard Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute, a white nationalist think tank based in Arlington, Va.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-david-duke-20160928-snap-story.html

Edited by Jingthing

11 hours ago, Strange said:

Sure, people disagree over the political direction of the country, and develop a strong dislike for a politician.

Some people hate Donald Trump. They hate him for his arrogance, misogyny, racism, xenophobia, divisiveness, and lack of preparation for the Oval office. Those seem like very rational reasons to dislike someone. But why do people hate Hillary Clinton? Because she's "untrustworthy," right? And why is she "untrustworthy"? Because of allegations surrounding Whitewater, Bengazi, the e-mail server, Bill Clinton's affairs which have never been proven, right? Those don't seem like rational reasons to me, which is why people start considering less rational motives to explain the animus directed at her.

Fear of and opposition to the possibility of a female president is a strong possibility for why this is happening. Certainly Donald Trump's outspoken misogyny and sexism directed at Hillary Clinton, Carly Fiorina, Rosie O'Donnell, Alicia Machado, and Megyn Kelly and many other women doesn't appear to have put off many of his male non-college educated core supporters. So please don't pretend that I pulled the misogyny accusation out of thin air, OK? There's plenty of evidence that this is part of Trump's appeal.

Barack Obama was subjected to the same type of irrational animus. Just consider some of the irrational comments we've heard about him over the years.  "He can't string two sentences together unless he uses a teleprompter." "He couldn't possibly have written the books he's written." "He's stupid." "He wasn't really born in the US." "He's secretly a Muslim." "He's secretly supporting el-Quaeda and Daesch." In my opinion, that visceral need to marginalize Obama, done almost entirely by white people, had little to do with his policies. and everything to do with discomfort with America having a black President.

I don't know you personally, Strange, and, no, I don't know if you're racist or sexist. I know you know your Thai basils, and I'll give you a lot of points for that. But I also know that just saying, "I'm not a racist or a sexist" doesn't necessarily make those statements true, and oftentimes people need to look deeper into their hearts to find out what's really going on in there. As Hillary Clinton so eloquently said during the last debate "all of us have unconscious bias towards others," and "we all need to start asking ourselves why we are feeling a certain way towards another person."

Edited by Gecko123

2 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

I don't know you personally, Strange, and, no, I don't know if you're racist or sexist. I know you know your Thai basils, and I'll give you a lot of points for that. But I also know that just saying, "I'm not a racist or a sexist" doesn't necessarily make those statements true, and oftentimes people need to look deeper into their hearts to find out what's really going on in there. As Hillary Clinton so eloquently said during the last debate "all of us have unconscious bias towards others," and "we all need to start asking ourselves why we are feeling a certain way towards another person."

No guilt here. I don't need to look inward at anything. "Hill" says things for mass consumption and NOT because she actually believes in them. Her entire career is nothing but a flip flop on her opinions and policy. She says whatever she (and her billion dollar think tank) thinks will get the most "appeal" at the time, and has no problem turning coat and furiously denying it like everyone else is retarded. Its like watching a patronizing 3rd grade teacher running for the highest office in the states. A lot of her major talking points in regards to her "Career" and "Experience" have been largely exaggerated to the point of being comical. These are some of the reasons I don't think "Hill" should be President. Nothing to do with sexism/racism etc... 

As far as the whole racism/sexism thing, my honest opinion is get over it. I don't mean this as an insult, I mean, the longer we keep harping on and on about this, the more of a divide its creating within the people. Im not saying we need to stick our heads in the sand, Im saying that a lot of the time, it aint got nothing to do with that and when people keep trying to call other people out with "White Guilt" "Privilege" "Racist" honest conversation and debate becomes impossible. Who wants to be called a racist for having an honest opinion about another person? Who wants to debate something when if they don't fall inline with your views they are then a minsogynst sexist pig?

Trump is what he is, and it may be "offensive" to some, but a vote for "Hill" is a vote for the things I covered in the above 2 paragraphs and more. There is more of a divide within the people today than there was 8 years ago and I don't think another 4 years of the same is going to make anything better. 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Things are not so great so let's put in a mentally ill fascist. Yeah ... that'll help. Nihilism.

You ever stop to ask yourself why things are not so great? 

JT what kind of country do you want the USA to be? 

6 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:
58 minutes ago, Strange said:

No guilt here.

We're not talking about guilt. We're talking about greater self-awareness.

Seriously? Out of my entire reply, those 3 words are all you got?