Russian Plays Vigilante in Hot Pursuit but Hits Another Bike

webfact

Russian Plays Vigilante in Hot Pursuit but Hits Another Bike

Report by Pattaya One News Team

ANDREI-ANANEV-1.jpg

BANGKOK: -- At 12.30am, in the early hours of October 2, Pattaya police were informed of a snatch and grab in Naklua.

Forty-year-old Russian tourist Mr Andrei Ananev was with his wife, on a rented motorbike, when they were approached by two Thai people who ripped the gold chain from his neck and raced off.

Mr Ananev gave chase although, unfortunately due to the heavy rain, lost control of his motorbike and crashed into another rider.

Police officers sent a radio message around town in an effort to locate the suspects but the ‘heavy rain made them hard to catch.’

CCTV footage will be reviewed and the investigation will continue.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/russian-plays-vigilante-in-hot-pursuit-but-hits-another-bike/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-10-03

Interesting how many bozos made comments to the effect that it was good that the Chinese would not return after having their gold necklace stolen in the same manner, yet  nobody seems to have any comment about the Russians.

Ignorant is as  ignorant does.

1 hour ago, car720 said:

Interesting how many bozos made comments to the effect that it was good that the Chinese would not return after having their gold necklace stolen in the same manner, yet  nobody seems to have any comment about the Russians.

Ignorant is as  ignorant does.

it might just be because the Chinese made a statement saying that they would not be back

Robin Hood on a motorbike. Its Intermission time on this one folks due to the rain. Go to the snack bar and load up. The show will continue sorry the search will continue for the culprit after the rain stops and the roads are dry enough to ride on again. We would not want to endanger the life of any of the Boys in Brown. Our defender and extorter all in one. 

2 hours ago, Grubster said:

A guy should buy a bunch of those fake gold chains and then set those thieves up, and snap their arms when they start grabbing. Sounds fun, but might get shot over it.

... my sentiments exactly.

Got to do it with reliable 'backup' ...

12 hours ago, PattayaBoy said:

Once gf gave me gold chain as a gift.

Then stood by the street smoking and 2 thais tried snatch it but faild. Ripped off my shirt. Since then dont wear it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Shirt or gold :rolleyes: ?