Ubon police arrest 63 year old neighbor for sexual assault on girl, 6

webfact

In  our village we had an old man trying to molest a kid and he got a big beating.

Then his daughter came over our house and gave us all her dogs because she court his father raping the dogs and also trying it on the chickens.

The family was so shy they moved out of our village from Sakon Nakhon to Chiang Mai.

Their are some real psycho's around here in Thailand where a small girl means nothing.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, MobileContent said:

In  our village we had an old man trying to molest a kid and he got a big beating.

Then his daughter came over our house and gave us all her dogs because she court his father raping the dogs and also trying it on the chickens.

The family was so shy they moved out of our village from Sakon Nakhon to Chiang Mai.

Their are some real psycho's around here in Thailand where a small girl means nothing.

The psychos might be real but justice should be balanced not emotive and vengeful. We don't all share the same advantages and negative shit in life. And someone who moves from kids, to dogs then chooks perhaps needs even more understanding than conventional offenders.  

5 hours ago, sahibji said:

many cases of elderly molesting young children. i wonder where is the right place for these perverts. i would suggest a psychiatric evaluation to be followed by suitable remedial action.

Unfortunately a member of my family was a pedo....the shrinks said there was nothing they could and suggested we move to a more isolated location! Maybe if the internet was around then his life may have been a bit easier, I know the family's would have been would have been much better if we didn't have to be on our guard all the time! :wai:

46 minutes ago, Spock said:

That's OK. Fortunately you are not the one deciding the consequences of the crime. Even Thailand exercises a more balanced standard of justice than you.

Balanced standard of justice and Thailand in the same sentence.

That is funny.

Anyway, I am all for this type of animal being executed...hopefully with a bit of tortue thrown in first.

Police did not believe the suspects protestations of innocence and sent him for prosecution on charges of molesting a child.

They never charge this quick,he probably had previous, as in the world everybody knew the local

pervert,same in the villages here,from the stories I have heard it is quite rampant here but for

some reason it is excused,I think you chaps call it THAINESS, 

5 minutes ago, nottocus said:

Balanced standard of justice and Thailand in the same sentence.

That is funny.

Anyway, I am all for this type of animal being executed...hopefully with a bit of tortue thrown in first.

Actually I agree with your first 2 sentences, but in comparison to your own standards of justice, Thailand's actually seemed quite civilized. Everything's relative, I guess.

10 minutes ago, TPI said:

Unfortunately a member of my family was a pedo....the shrinks said there was nothing they could and suggested we move to a more isolated location! Maybe if the internet was around then his life may have been a bit easier, I know the family's would have been would have been much better if we didn't have to be on our guard all the time! :wai:

And the police?

It is positive to see this activity come before the media and the police actively doing something. I assume the principles of general of general deterrence mean little to an ill person like this man, how many times do you hear of similar men being caught with nothing happening. I have seen it in rural areas where the issue was dropped, personally I could not understand it. Abroad these people would meet justice in one fashion or another, hopefully attitudes towards protecting our children become more serious. I have two luek krung daughters and now have eyes like a hawk, especially in rural Thailand.

1 hour ago, Spock said:

That's OK. Fortunately you are not the one deciding the consequences of the crime. Even Thailand exercises a more balanced standard of justice than you.

Has this been entered for the joke of the month, "a balanced standard of justice in Thailand " - I think you might be the winner as I don't see anyone bettering this entry.

14 minutes ago, damo said:

It is positive to see this activity come before the media and the police actively doing something. I assume the principles of general of general deterrence mean little to an ill person like this man, how many times do you hear of similar men being caught with nothing happening. I have seen it in rural areas where the issue was dropped, personally I could not understand it. Abroad these people would meet justice in one fashion or another, hopefully attitudes towards protecting our children become more serious. I have two luek krung daughters and now have eyes like a hawk, especially in rural Thailand.

You needs eye like a hawk both forward and backwards looking.

3 hours ago, catman20 said:

i understand how you would feel if it were your child but in reality if your a farang living here in Thailand you would probably do nothing except go to the police.

this sort of think happened to a farang friend of mine, his 11 year old thai/farang daughter was molested he went to the police and they did nothing about it.

It would appear this kind of crime is not uncommon 

Your post points to probably the main reason for that, plus the system of buying yourself out of trouble

16 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Has this been entered for the joke of the month, "a balanced standard of justice in Thailand " - I think you might be the winner as I don't see anyone bettering this entry.

We both know that there is little in the way of genuine justice in the Thai system, but more than that proposed by the poster I was addressing. I see you have your own set of standards too that bypass civilized methods of deciding reasonable consequences of crimes. It's generally called summary justice.

Edited by Spock

51 minutes ago, Spock said:

The psychos might be real but justice should be balanced not emotive and vengeful. We don't all share the same advantages and negative shit in life. And someone who moves from kids, to dogs then chooks perhaps needs even more understanding than conventional offenders.  

I'm all for raw vengeance myself, as in an eye for an eye with compound interest

1 hour ago, KBsinter said:

Police did not believe the suspects protestations of innocence and sent him for prosecution on charges of molesting a child.

They never charge this quick,he probably had previous, as in the world everybody knew the local

pervert,same in the villages here,from the stories I have heard it is quite rampant here but for

some reason it is excused,I think you chaps call it THAINESS, 

pleased don't include me in "you chaps",  Thainess doesn't rate in my scheme of understanding as I believe in calling a spade a spade  - Thainess is just a cop-out for not having any real principles .

So one allegation by a woman, and this guy is now considered a pedo and is in jail?

If this is the case, why isn't this a more common scam?

'Give me 1,000,000 or I will coach my daughter to say you touched her.'

Why is there no presumption of innocence and allegations of extortion on the part of the woman?

1 hour ago, Spock said:

We both know that there is little in the way of genuine justice in the Thai system, but more than that proposed by the poster I was addressing. I see you have your own set of standards too that bypass civilized methods of deciding reasonable consequences of crimes. It's generally called summary justice.

your assumption is not correct, I believe in the full weight of the rule of law which is virtually non existent in Thailand, a fairly easy belief not too difficult to support with a quick check of the news items here. Failing the rule of law being fairly applied or not applied at all - what are the options  left - head in sand, believe the event never happened or just ignore it and move on - is this approach any better than summary justice?

Edited by Artisi

4 minutes ago, hohososo said:

So one allegation by a woman, and this guy is now considered a pedo and is in jail?

If this is the case, why isn't this a more common scam?

'Give me 1,000,000 or I will coach my daughter to say you touched her.'

Why is there no presumption of innocence and allegations of extortion on the part of the woman?

Have you thought for one minute that this particular person is or was already a know pedo. 

But as usual there is always only a part story reported purely designed to garner reader interests in an endeavour to increase publication numbers.

4 hours ago, nottocus said:

Can any anti death penalty people explain why this guy doesn't deserve it? Or the scumbag in the bkk post today who raped his 16 year old daughter to get back at his wife who left him? 

Sure: it is a principal standpoint!

IMHO it does not make any sense to take a life in any case, but sure not to satisfy some need for revenge!

6 hours ago, bark said:

So if he did do this ?

And this was your kid, or grand kid ?

What would you as a Father or Grandfather do ?

Everyone knows the answer to this stupid question.

6 hours ago, bark said:

So if he did do this ?

And this was your kid, or grand kid ?

What would you as a Father or Grandfather do ?

On 03/10/2016 at 9:28 PM, HoboKay said:

Chlorine and gene pool comes to mind.

Hello Hobokay, could you elaborate on that. I don't get the meaning of "chlorine and gene pool comes to mind". Whatever that means. Am i being a simpleton or your english is bad?

8 hours ago, sahibji said:

many cases of elderly molesting young children. i wonder where is the right place for these perverts. i would suggest a psychiatric evaluation to be followed by suitable remedial action.

I would suggest hanging from the nearest tree and removing various appendages with some blunt secateurs. 

4 hours ago, Kabula said:

She said, he said with no evidence available.

I've seen neighbors argue and feud and set their neighbors up to get rid of them.

There has to be more to this story.

If this guy has no prior history with minors, then I would tend to believe him.

Why? 

Do you think a six year old would make this up?

How could they come to possess the knowledge to describe such an assault without it actually happening? 

Im not saying the guy did it because I don't know any details. However just because he's not been accused/caught doing this before does not mean he is innocent. 

The child deserves to be heard and given as much credence as this man. 

Edited by Bluespunk

Posters seem to compete in calling for the most draconian punishment imaginable.  I think that they would be truly shocked if the tables were turned and they were assumed guilty of an offense that would be punished with death and dismemberment.  Or maybe drawing and quartering with their heads later being displayed on a spike.  This is the harsh punisment of the dark ages.  This is now 2016, isn't it?

5 hours ago, oldlakey said:

I'm all for raw vengeance myself, as in an eye for an eye with compound interest

No you are not, if you take time to reflect a bit I seriously doubt you want a society with a justice system that is dictated by emotions and whims. 

Edited by Kaalle

7 hours ago, madusa said:

Hello Hobokay, could you elaborate on that. I don't get the meaning of "chlorine and gene pool comes to mind". Whatever that means. Am i being a simpleton or your english is bad?

Good morning, it simply means the perpetrator shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

I apologise for my poor command of the English language, it's technically my second language.

16 hours ago, nakhonandy said:

Unfortunately most psychologists believe there is no cure. I sincerely doubt it was the first time. 

I dread to think what I would do if it was my child. 

you're spot on about no viable treatment for any sexual preference...meta analyses of treatment programs find that offenders respond quite poorly...castration can work on occasion, but this procedure is a last resort for most...this effect suggests a biological basis to the issue...maybe not heritable/transferable to offspring, but certainly biological...in some societies, this finding has prompted some pedos/social workers/doctors to advocate that pedophilia should not be as stigmatized...that certainly is the perspective in many nations in africa and asia...actually, western countries are rather unusual in their efforts to protect children...it's not acceptable to state the obvious, but some cultures are simply better than others...

8 hours ago, Kaalle said:

No you are not, if you take time to reflect a bit I seriously doubt you want a society with a justice system that is dictated by emotions and whims. 

Thanks for your confidence in me as a human being  55555555