Thai GF not answering video calls 

Pik

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I doubt very much if you are, you're too full of yourself. More like a fantasist I'd say.

You belive what you want I really don't care. To full of myself!!! Or just happy and content, unlike !!!!!. Why do you worry yourself about other people's choices and circumstances. Green eyed monster syndrome.  Lots of love to you from a happily married retired kept man?

1 minute ago, Deepinthailand said:

You belive what you want I really don't care. To full of myself!!! Or just happy and content, unlike !!!!!. Why do you worry yourself about other people's choices and circumstances. Green eyed monster syndrome.  Lots of love to you from a happily married retired kept man?

You like pushing other people to explain their domestic circumstances, but your life is private. You're also full of double standards, you had a go at someone who was supporting his woman, you said that " No wonder you have no decent woman if you have to buy them" and yet you feel you can brag about being a "kept man" as if that is different somehow. I  might add that any Thai woman that had to support a falang would be struggling to find any man.

38 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You like pushing other people to explain their domestic circumstances, but your life is private. You're also full of double standards, you had a go at someone who was supporting his woman, you said that " No wonder you have no decent woman if you have to buy them" and yet you feel you can brag about being a "kept man" as if that is different somehow. I  might add that any Thai woman that had to support a falang would be struggling to find any man.

If you say so old man. Don't worry one day to will find someone well maybe.

Seems you don't like the fact that there are lovley decent thai women who don't care about money or having a salary of a grumpy old Farang.  Who actually like to look after their men. But you can't handle that it goes against your deep rooted bigotry of Thai women. So please trot off and enjoy your own life and let me get back to my idyllic life style..

Ps you are ignored.?

Edited by Deepinthailand

19 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Seems you don't like the fact that there are lovley decent thai women who don't care about money or having a salary of a grumpy old Farang.  Who actually like to look after their men. But you can't handle that it goes against your deep rooted bigotry of Thai women. So please trot off and enjoy your own life and let me get back to my idyllic life style..

Ps you are ignored.?

I have to jump in here deepinthailand you say ( if you say so old man ) will one day you will get old and remember what you just said ok and one more think I was told at a very young age by my old man boss .

YOU HAVE TO GET TO MY OLD AGE I AM HERE NOW VERY TRUE WORDS I HAVE NEVER FOTGET IT .

not sure how long you have been coming to thailand by what you post not long and you not know much about thai woman at all .

( thai woman care about one thing your money  whether you like it or not it is 99.5 %  True . )

36 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

I have to jump in here deepinthailand you say ( if you say so old man ) will one day you will get old and remember what you just said ok and one more think I was told at a very young age by my old man boss .

YOU HAVE TO GET TO MY OLD AGE I AM HERE NOW VERY TRUE WORDS I HAVE NEVER FOTGET IT .

not sure how long you have been coming to thailand by what you post not long and you not know much about thai woman at all .

( thai woman care about one thing your money  whether you like it or not it is 99.5 %  True . )

Wondered when the other part of the pack would jump in you really do not have any idea do you. I will refer you to my previous post to the other hunting pack member. Which also applies to you. Must be lonely in your bigoted world. Do you live with giddyup or are you one and the same?????. Ps been here for a long time and understand that I don't listen to bigoted old men who just love to try and put down all thai woman due to your short Cummings that's 99.5% fact

Ps your ignored?

Edited by Deepinthailand

4 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Wondered when the other part of the pack would jump in you really do not have any idea do you. I will refer you to my previous post to the other hunting pack member. Which also applies to you. Must be lonely in your bigoted world. Do you live with giddyup or are you one and the same?????. Ps been here for a long time and understand that I don't listen to bigoted old men who just love to try and put down all thai woman due to your short Cummings that's 99.5% fact

Ps your ignored?

You need lots of help and I think you should go see a  psychologist because you have big problems.

i never ask you to listen to me did I now .

one day when you get older not  sure how old you are but you come across as a baby with your  babyish comets .

you have no idea at all do you about thai woman get on here get some  advice from people like me and others who are not like a baby like you .

did I put down a thai woman no I did not read it again I just said you have no idea about thai woman when it comes to the money thing so is that putting down woman no it is not it is you putting words in to your own baby mouth.

my  fact is 99.5 % of woman be it thai be from the west like your money but more so in thailand.

so  get that the baby who thinks he know about thailand and thai woman.

36 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Ps your ignored?

Who give's a rat's if you hit the ignore button, others can still read my comments. You are living in fantasyland, being kept by a Thai woman (no doubt a university graduated ex supermodel, with her own highly successful modelling agency), when the reality is probably that you are still living in your mum's basement .:smile:

1 hour ago, Deepinthailand said:

Ps you are ignored.?

46 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Ps your ignored?

Can I also be on your ignore list, PLEASE.

She is tending to the buffalo...

Not the sick one in Isaan: the fat horny one from USA :)

As soon as she is finished with the latest, she will answer your call and let you know how much is needed for the sick Isaan one: start saving 555

Up to no good ? Tired of you checking up on her ? Or just not answering because she didn't hear the call. If talking but refuses to video chat tells me she is with Thais who she is shy to show you too.... Or don't want you to see her laying in bed beside some guy or working at a bar.
Trust your instincts !!!

On 10/4/2016 at 8:22 PM, paul18620 said:

it took you 9 excuses to wake up and smell the coffee .....<deleted> !!!!!!!

Dumped her after third  

Please Read responses before posting

• 2 weeks later...
Up to no good ? Tired of you checking up on her ? Or just not answering because she didn't hear the call. If talking but refuses to video chat tells me she is with Thais who she is shy to show you too.... Or don't want you to see her laying in bed beside some guy or working at a bar.
Trust your instincts !!!

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect