The Best Cheap Fun With Your Cothes On!

2long

This thread may belong in the motor forum, but then wouldn't be read by the 'normal' folks I'm reaching out to.

Lot's of us ride bikes (the smaller the better) and do well to survive in Bangkok's roads. Some of us enjoy going fast, too.

Did you know that there's a go-kart track right behind Seacon Square, and for 300B you can take your bike round it all morning most days of the week. There are no rules to say you can't ride fast or dangerously or forcing you to wear hot, protective clothing. It's just great fun.

We had the place to ourselves yesterday and are planning to go back asap. We need to check when it's open, but plan to go on Monday 4th or Tuesday 5th.

The more the merrier at all levels and abilities. Bring a friend or come alone. I'll be on a blue Nouvo reg 416.

Watch this space or send me a message for more info.

This thread may belong in the motor forum, but then wouldn't be read by the 'normal' folks I'm reaching out to.

Lot's of us ride bikes (the smaller the better) and do well to survive in Bangkok's roads. Some of us enjoy going fast, too.

Did you know that there's a go-kart track right behind Seacon Square, and for 300B you can take your bike round it all morning most days of the week. There are no rules to say you can't ride fast or dangerously or forcing you to wear hot, protective clothing. It's just great fun.

We had the place to ourselves yesterday and are planning to go back asap. We need to check when it's open, but plan to go on Monday 4th or Tuesday 5th.

The more the merrier at all levels and abilities. Bring a friend or come alone. I'll be on a blue Nouvo reg 416.

Watch this space or send me a message for more info.

yes they have been doing that for years now. losts of second and third gear low conerning

Can u rent a go cart?

Yes, but they're expensive... they wanted 800 Bt for 10 minutes in an underpowered 100cc Yamaha. If you want to rent karts there's a good indoor track running 270cc 4-strokes at RCA, or go to Pattaya for 2 or 3 outdoor tracks and karts with proper high revving 100cc 2-stroke motors (but rather sketchy maintenance).

This thread isn't about taxi racing or the price of go-karts. It's an attempt to lure those man enough to ride bikes on a track, for fun.

More than that, it's an invitation. If you're not interested, there's no need to add to the thread. Unless, of course, you just want to increase your post tally.

The attachment from Google Earth is to try to make it more tempting...

post-10416-1164892773_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
This thread isn't about taxi racing or the price of go-karts. It's an attempt to lure those man enough to ride bikes on a track, for fun.

More than that, it's an invitation. If you're not interested, there's no need to add to the thread. Unless, of course, you just want to increase your post tally.

The attachment from Google Earth is to try to make it more tempting...

For what it's worth, 2long, a couple of his mates and I got together and ran the track. Fun was had by all, and with the exception of your's truly laying down this bike (twice!), no major problems. My girlfriend had the camera, but she sucks at photography, and this was the only photo worth salvaging. That and it's me :o