Denied Boarding Passes on Confirmed Flights?

During 2016 I've been denied Boarding Pass or actually removed from a flight slightly before departure, and have NEVER been able to get refunds, care, other options, or anything else seen when you Google "Denied Boarding Pass". Recently I was arrested / detained several hours by Airport Security while a complaint was prepared that I was making a video to document WHY I could not fly to KLIA (Kuala Lumpur) without permission of the Check-In counter person. They tell you to purchase ANOTHER ticket and STILL find excuses to deny boarding passes.

As I'm a USA passport holder with several years remaining in the passport, what remedies are available to me? 

If some country (Bahrain) says Americans have FREE 14 Day VOA, what authorizes a counter person to deny me right to fly and no settlement offers?

Please do not reply asking was I intoxicated, boisterous, or otherwise out of order, as none of those happened.   

unwto-conf.png

Do you have onward flights to a location you have documents for entry?  You are not normally allowed to travel without as airline is libel for both your onward travel and fines if you are denied entry (most countries require proof of onward travel for entry/visa issue).

So why, in your opinion, were you denied boarding/arrested/detained/removed from a flight?

You say you were not intoxicated, boisterous, or otherwise out of order - surely there must have been a valid reason for the above situations?

I know air travel is a sensitive thing in this day and age, but I'm amazed that in 2016 all of these things have happened to you.  Takes a lot to get detained/arrested/kicked off a flight or denied boarding.

More to your story I think than we're hearing

5 hours ago, Argus Tuft said:

More to your story I think than we're hearing

Maybe check-in counter "Q" is a "secure" area, I don't know, but it appears quite public to me. A pocket camera was used, not a Hollywood machine with large tripod, wireless mics, light kits, and heavy power cables. The tickets purchased from Cheapoair, which boarding passes are on my FB somewhere, were stated to have me inside Russian Federation too long and I' didn't have any TRANSIT VISA. Experienced travelers can look at the tickets posted here and know the facts. The next set of tickets purchased from kiwi.com sent me BKK - BAH then into Russian Federation (DME) only 2.5 hours before transferring onto VIM Airlines @ DME for the flight into EVN. It was the last flight of the weekend, offices of Gulf Air were closed so Monday I phoned them. Received an apology about the mistake and sent another flight iteneary to my email for that evening at 2130. However Gulf Air only flew from BKK-BAH-DME and I didn't have the exit flight DME-EVN. I hadn't paid attention until again at check-in counter "Q" I discovered the missing flight. I demanded to fly into BAH but was refused, told to purchase a more expensive ticket BKK-BAH and I'd be permitted. 

If any reader knows of remedies I may avail myself of, I'd appreciate it. When you Google "denied boarding pass" you see there are a lot of options. I received nothing and lost $995 inside 5 days.  Speaking of bad luck in the Airport, Malaysian Airlines refused to allow me to board BKK-KLIA twice inside 72 hours, claiming that because my final destination was MNL I could not even go to MY without purchasing the ticket in BKK. Wrote a complaint in their office about being forced to ride the train but to no avail. 

So I purchased again, this time via Bahrain

You were (correctly) denied boarding on S7 because you had a domestic connection from Irkutsk to Moscow. This would have required you to clear immigration, which requires a visa. You can only transit without a visa if both your arriving and departing flight are international, and only at a small number of airports.

As for Gulf Air, I am assuming that the BKK-DME and DME-EVN were booked as separate reservations with seperate ticket numbers. In this case, Gulf Air (correctly) gave you a new ticket for their mistake, but (correctly) did not re-issue the separate ticket for the other reservation. And finally, no, the airline does not have an obligation to fly you to the stopover city, and yes, they can require a new ticket and charge more for it.

• 3 weeks later...

vaultdweller0013

So please tell us of your expertise and background to say " And finally, no, the airline does not have an obligation to fly you to the stopover city, and yes, they can require a new ticket and charge more for it. "

Many people will want to know what recourse is available when you're not permitted to fly, such as immediate refunds. I was not offered ANY assistance and feel this is not only wrong, likely happens to others, and am sure there are redresses available.

It was the duty of the kiwi.com travel agency to provide assistance when their tickets were not honored. I must take responsibility for not first having read the small print in their terms of service. I'm admitting here that I download Apps into my phone and simply click "CONTINUE" without reading the terms and conditions. I've even downloaded into my laptop and used software without first having read the terms and conditions. Having lost $995 on airline tickets inside a week I now advise all readers to 1st READ THE CONTRACT prior to purchasing.

29 minutes ago, Argus Tuft said:

Why are you still dragging this old topic up weeks after it died?

Thank you for your question. It says others are likely to experience similar encounters and hopefully the discussions and revelations here will benefit someone in the future. Surely you don't object to assisting travelers?

I have operated plenty of affiliate booking websites myself for many years, and with the likes of skyscanner taking over and becoming more and more popular, many dodgy providers appear which offer connections they are not supposed to offer (for example because it involves a domestic connection as was the case here, when a visa is required). If it is a complicated itinerary or looks too good to be true, skip it and go with the OTA-heavyweights or a travel agent down your Soi