"hot" Display

gisele

I like how they have the mannequin wearing a short skirt and leggings with the fur hat, stole and gloves :D

Does anyone ever see anybody wear this stuff here?

for me, the moment I get home, on goes the shorts and the T,

all my winter stuff from Canada and China were given away before I came here, now I only have a leather jacket and a few cashmere sweaters in case I must go back to Canada in winter

but to wear any of it here, unthinkable. :o

I did keep this fuschia biker jacket with loads of zippers that I thought I could wear for fun,

but

it isn't fun :D to sweat like a pig. :D

so I have never worn it

At this time of year here in North nights and mornings are SO COLD! My children's school bus leaves at 6.10 and it is freezing even inside of the house (must wear long jogging trousers and sweater + socks!)

One morning we went to drive to Doi Inthanon with motorbikes, it was about 10 am. but we couldn' even drive to the top because we were so cold; we had jeans and sweaters.

But, I'm from Skandinavia so I enjoy walking with my dog in a cool morning weather..just because I know it will be hot again in one or two hours :o .

Yep def depends on where you live. In Khon Kaen 1 month ago it was 15degrees overnight. We needed a duvet & socks in bed. From now until approx early march you can see your breath when out side, it can get that cold.!!! And every year without fail., we bring cardigans, jumpers & coats for the family.