• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Grubster said:

Pollice raided a western sports bar today, they said they found many overweight white farangs drinking beer and eating food while screaming at the televisions. All the patrons were checked for drugs weapons and other contraband, nothing was found and all passed the urine tests, this was a very pleasant experience for the officers and they said they plan to do many more of these raids in the future.

Does anyone recall the outrage when farangs were being continually stopped and searched in the stretch between the Asoke Junction and Sukhumvit soi 22?

If they were stopped close to Asoke, they were made to take impromptu piss tests at the Shell petrol station.

There were farangs spitting bile complaining about ......hmm, what was it again?

Oh yeah, that's right ......racial profiling even though many were caught with and tested positive for illegal drugs.

Strange how, now it's a different group being profiled, it's all OK because they're black.

This is the kind of double standard that makes you bigots such a laughing stock.

You just can't help yourselves

They were not arrested because they have dark skin. THey were arrested because they tested positive or their passports were not in order or nonexistent. It is just coincidental that they are darkies. Can you wrap your brain around that concept?

3 minutes ago, KBsinter said:

Thai"s dislike the Negro Race, PERIOD!!!!!..................... 

Yeah you'd like to think that but two black Brits I know say otherwise and get on just fine in Thailand

In fact, they say they experience less racism and prejudice here than they did in England.

5 hours ago, darrendsd said:

Yes been down there and been offered drugs as i'm walking down the Soi

Wake up <deleted>

Offered drugs at least a half-dozen times at Mae Sai market while on visa runs, all looked Thai.  I'm now with the bigots here. All Thai '"scum" should be profiled.

Wake up <deleted>

1 hour ago, MeHere said:

These douchebags that hang around lower sukhumvit are the scum of the city... trying to chat everyone up as they walk by. They are the scum of the area who have brought lagos to bangkok. Good on the police for finally doing 'something' about it. They should herd every one of the fvckheads up and vet them one by one, carefully, including their nigerian hoes who are starting to populate soi 4 with their ugliness.
As far as I'm concerned, the only good nigerian in that area is a gone nigerian...

It is curious to me that Bangkok is a huge city but many members here seem to frequent Suk 3 and 4.Like attracts like maybe.

1 minute ago, YeahSiam said:

Does anyone recall the outrage when farangs were being continually stopped and searched in the stretch between the Asoke Junction and Sukhumvit soi 22?

If they were stopped close to Asoke, they were made to take impromptu piss tests at the Shell petrol station.

There were farangs spitting bile complaining about ......hmm, what was it again?

Oh yeah, that's right ......racial profiling even though many were caught with and tested positive for illegal drugs.

Strange how, now it's a different group being profiled, it's all OK because they're black.

This is the kind of double standard that makes you bigots such a laughing stock.

You just can't help yourselves

You have and never will hear me complain about being checked, and yes I have been here and back home, I think the cops should check who they think needs checking including me if they suspect something.  My taxi driver got stopped and piss tested, clearly profiling taxi drivers, and he said he was glad they are checking as there are many bad taxi drivers. Huh why would he single out taxi drivers like that. The Farangs you speak of above were clearly scum bags and I'm glad they were profiled, I'm sure they look the part. Please don't put yourself above others just because they think the police should use the most efficient method of enforcement, profiling. I think they would have very little success if they picked those they would check out and piss test at random.

1 minute ago, Timebandit said:

They were not arrested because they have dark skin. THey were arrested because they tested positive or their passports were not in order or nonexistent. It is just coincidental that they are darkies. Can you wrap your brain around that concept?

The point of contention about racial profiling is they were stopped because they were black. I have said my peace but just to clarify out of fairness the people in the racial profiling camp are saying they were stopped because they were black. Everybody  knows nobody was arrested because of race. 

A number of posts have been removed due to flaming or racist remarks.

Posters are reminded of forum rules.

Flaming will not be tolerated; if you cannot post in a civil manner, do not post.

Racial slurs will not be tolerated, regardless of whom they are aimed at.

4 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

No. They are stopped because it is stupid and inefficient. 

4 hours ago, Gainsbourg said:

Decent white guy Breivik killed most people on some island. Decent white man owed multinationals have directly and indirectly killed the equivalent of 10.000 airliners in the last 25 years. Same same but different. U still dont get it do u? Read chomski...

Not only should these people be taken out, so should the liberal sympathisers. Get the whole lot out of society and banged away where they can't do any damage.

Fact is, it's time to take the streets back.  It won't be too much longer before decent people take it in there own hands to do it.

14 minutes ago, Timebandit said:

They were tested because they had black skin.Any Thai or farang who walked past was not tested.That is racial profiling,Blind Freddy could see that.

2 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

They were tested because they had black skin.Any Thai or farang who walked past was not tested.That is racial profiling,Blind Freddy could see that.

Perhaps those with a particular 'profile' are well known to have connections to the drug trade. 

Ask the El Al airline about the effective use of "profiling" ................

4 minutes ago, Ronuk said:

Not only should these people be taken out, so should the liberal sympathisers. Get the whole lot out of society and banged away where they can't do any damage.

Fact is, it's time to take the streets back.  It won't be too much longer before decent people take it in there own hands to do it.

Liberal sympathizers "taken out" too? Please describe yourself so we'll know who the " decent people " are.

10 minutes ago, Ronuk said:

So when they carry out there their acts of violence they will be arrested too.Go back to watching movies.

2 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

So when they carry out there their acts of violence they will be arrested too.Go back to watching movies.

Go back to sympathising with drug dealers and the other filth walking the streets.

6 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Nonsense. 

The vast majority of crime in Thailand is committed by Thais. 

Are you suggesting every Thai is arrested in this stupid manner?

Obviously, the police do not target Thais...but if you were going to target ANOTHER group for stop/frisk, it makes sense to stop those that commit the most crime, by the proportion...racial profiling makes perfect sense...because race is a real construct that can be measured and ascertained quickly...so the only real question is whether Africans commit crime at a greater prevalence that Whites...I'm guessing that in that particular area, Nana, Blacks commit more crime...it's impossible for a disinterested party to know this answer, of course, because of corruption in the police ranks that distort the accuracy of crime statistics...but I'm guessing that the police, who interact with all people in Nana daily, have a good sense of who and what groups of people actually commit crime...

anyone who doesn't acknowledge the true effectiveness of racial profiling is just denying reality...

3 minutes ago, Fithman said:

Perhaps those with a particular 'profile' are well known to have connections to the drug trade. 

Ask the El Al airline about the effective use of "profiling" ................

What a joke,6 users,that's it.Could have smoked a joint in their home country and still in the system.If this is too produce results,BIB have to be walking up and down the street 24/7 for months.Then it will move elsewhere.This is all for show and the war on drugs was lost decades ago.Stop the demand with education is the only way,but they ain't gunna happen.

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

No, you should do your job properly.

Which is exactly what they were doing. LOL> if you're looking for a West African suspected of drug dealing (for example), you would question "dark skinned" individuals.

The PC brigade are really annoying. You look for problems where there aren't any.