Do you tell your partner u have a Will?

georgegeorgia

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if a will is worth much,so it would be nice to hear if anyone have realy seen the last will beeng followed and respected.I guess there is all cinds of different things that that change things also.Like if there is kids involved.Married or not.Registered marrrige in thailand and not in youre own country.

Ive told dorris that all my stuff in thailand was bought with money from uk loan sharks and if i stop sending back the payments every month because i got dead suddenly then they would send some boys over here to reclaim stuff.....and they know all about what ive got here. i dunno if she bought that but im still alive at the mo...

On 10/9/2016 at 0:09 AM, Deepinthailand said:

Can't see the point if being married if you keep secrets from each other. Problem with secrets is in the end they come out and cause a major problem. Just be honest and open from the very start. Awaiting the doomsayers never trust a thai brigade, Doom and gloom merchants they will be here soon.

OH my bad there already here spreading there rubish.

I think there's 2 issue to consider here.

1 - "TiT" - and people's belief that Thai women will have you shot for the price of a bowl of Mama

2 - The fact that divorce does happen everywhere in the world

If you worry your spouse may murder you for your money, then you obviously have the wrong spouse. On the other hand, if the relationship does end, then it will pay dividends to not have her knowing all of your financial details. Out here in Thailand you can very much get away with that.

I see nothing wrong with keeping a little nest-egg aside in case the relationship doesn't work out. Those on their second (or latter) marriages will relate to that better than those on their first.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:14 AM, georgemandm said:

You have to seat back and see your work mate lose the lot then tell him I told you so that's it .

Like all the first timers they get burnt and then complaining about it to there friends .

You see GEORGE I have lost friends over trying to tell them and help them when it comes telling them about thai woman I am sick of it so now , I just say up to you .

It has something to do with the the  colour of the thai pussy I think haha .

You see you have to tell your thai girl friend from day one how it is if she not like it then tell her we're the door is .

I have a new one now the last one was a C??? , But I have told the new one before I meet her this is how it is ok NO , CAR , HOME , GOLD , RICE LAND , NO MONTHLY IN COME , SIN SOR and she understands how it is she did try and move the gold post after 2 months but told her you no were the door is and she is great now .

You see what happens here not all , but for most of the  foreign men they get suck in to the thai pussy and can't say NO to there thai partners and it is up to them but not complain when it turns to shit .

Thailand is not for everyone, tell your work friend and tell him to read some books about the place.

Yes I will make a will and I have told my new thai lady this is what you will get at the end when I die she will be very , very well off after my death .

But I take good care of her and help here mum out not a lot but I do help out when I can .

I say it as I see it in thailand and lots on this web sit TV not like me but that is ok because lots of people not like the truth and I have never said anything that is not true here , but you see man who make  excuses for coming to thailand get on here and complain about it all the time , if you come here good I say I am happy for you but didn't try and run your own country down to use this as a  excuse to come to thailand , because you own country give you the chance to come to thailand and live very well off .

Well said, we males do make some stupid decisions over a piece of Thai pussy, however, I have found you must be firm with Thai women and remind them now and then who's paying 'the bills, if not, you will find them trying to take over your life, I see my girl sometimes trying to assert her authority, I think its in their nature, much the same as the man of the house. I am only a beginner in Thailand, but I am learning fast of all pitfalls of living here. If you have doubts about how to live here, TV and the internet have endless info to check out. Cheers

59 minutes ago, Dagnabbit said:

I think there's 2 issue to consider here.

1 - "TiT" - and people's belief that Thai women will have you shot for the price of a bowl of Mama

2 - The fact that divorce does happen everywhere in the world

If you worry your spouse may murder you for your money, then you obviously have the wrong spouse. On the other hand, if the relationship does end, then it will pay dividends to not have her knowing all of your financial details. Out here in Thailand you can very much get away with that.

I see nothing wrong with keeping a little nest-egg aside in case the relationship doesn't work out. Those on their second (or latter) marriages will relate to that better than those on their first.

And that is your choice and good luck with it. Me I keep no secrets our nest egg is up front from both of us. If the marriage ends it ends nothing in the world can stop that I don't belive it will mind. I find being honest and up front my preference way. As for being shot or flying from a balcony I think if she were to do this I would not be here now writing this reply.

20 hours ago, Gary A said:

My wife knows EVERYTHING. She says I don't need to waste money on a will. That's good enough for me. Since everything is already in her name, she is probably right.

Yepp.It would be strange to hear something else from you ,since you have nothing in youre own name.Good luck with that.Lets hope you dont need it.

Or is this the same Gary I know that is having a divorse at this moment.:)

Edited by Odin Norway

A divorce is not likely. After more than ten years of being married, she says she is too old to train another farang.

If you really believe you have property in your name, other than a condo, you have a rude awakening coming.