Hitachi service center/spare parts in Pattaya?

mran66

My Hitachi vacuum started to loose power and smell electric - seems  I would need to get new commutator

brushes. Anybody know  if there is any Hitachi service center or other spare part shop in Pattaya

where could go ask for such to try if still would have some life left instead of getting a new vacuum?

Edited by mran66

Last time I needed a Hitachi appliance repaired, I phoned the central Hitachi customer service number and they sent a local repairman, who said it would take a week to get a part from Bangkok. Then I  phoned Bangkok to make sure they had what I needed, and asked for a price. I went next day to pick it up and repaired it myself same day.

Edited by Banana7

I have had success with Hitachi Service Centre in Bangkok. I emailed a photo of a part with model number of the appliance. They responded promptly with the part number, stock availability and cost + delivery. Very professional.

4 hours ago, Linesy said:

I have had success with Hitachi Service Centre in Bangkok. I emailed a photo of a part with model number of the appliance. They responded promptly with the part number, stock availability and cost + delivery. Very professional.

thanks - googled the contact and sent email with my issue to the email address

on their service website ([email protected]) and got a reply quotation incl

shipment and payment details within half an hour (seems need to buy the whole

motor but still worth).  Will proceed and see how the delivery actually works.