Android tv box

jamden

Sorry don't know about Lamphun area but actually not too diificult to DIY, plenty of info on the net. Kodi may be a little more difficult but again many step by step sites available, BestForKodi.com for instance.

There are a couple of guys around that provide the boxes and installation, perhaps someone here has their details.

+1 re tvaddons.ag   I wanted to install the latest version of Kodi and found I couldnt via their built in programme. I went to tvaddons and they explained everything in a step by step method.

First off I had to delete the current Kodi programme and then tvaddons installed the latest version. Initially I was a bit concerned as all my 'programmes' also disappeared....what no sport to watch! Aggggghhhhh.   But a simple search in tvaddons showed me how to install the Sports Devil addon and all is back to normal.

Im no computer guru but then Im not slow to learn/tinker about in order to get something to work.  Tvaddons made it quite easy.

Don't forget your internet connection is very important. I have tried many "builds" for example kodi no limits, the beast etc

my conclusion : titanium is the best repo for kodi. Type in youtube search field kodi titanium and follow the guidance

for the moment I use yarvis not krypton because for the moment not one good build available for krypton

Krypton is indeed faster I just have try the beta 2 version 

you can use kodi in a windows - linux- mac - android system -raspberry pi ( even you can install it on a smartphone)

OR do you mean flash the ROM from your android device (that is something complete different)

One of the first things you will need to do (And its all set out in the tvaddons site) is to install the "fusion" file/directory.  Once that is there its amazing what you can add to the Kodi programme.

Just take it step by step as per their directions and you cant go wrong...unless you spill coffee all over your keyboard!

4 hours ago, CMKiwi said:

One of the first things you will need to do (And its all set out in the tvaddons site) is to install the "fusion" file/directory.  Once that is there its amazing what you can add to the Kodi programme.

Just take it step by step as per their directions and you cant go wrong...unless you spill coffee all over your keyboard!

You use a keyboard? :P

Hey jamden,

I'm in the middle of formatting my PC, so I know how you're feeling!

I was always a Kodi fan but the android apps are just getting better..

You should try a few of these apps out on your box.

Mobdro for all your TV & movies needs - https://www.mobdro.com/

UKTVNow says it all really - http://www.uktvnow.net/download.php

WSS World Sports Streams - http://www.howto-do.net/2016/02/download-world-sports-stream-wss-latest.html

These are some of the best android apps going right now.

Archived