Organic Gardening Magazines

sbk

I am cleaning house (it seems to get smaller every year :o ) and have quite a few older Organic Gardening Magazines. If anyone is interested, PM the topic you want (they cover everything) or if you just want a random selection and I will be happy to mail it to you. I hate to throw these away as they are full of valuable information but just don't have the space to spare anymore.

I am cleaning house (it seems to get smaller every year :o ) and have quite a few older Organic Gardening Magazines. If anyone is interested, PM the topic you want (they cover everything) or if you just want a random selection and I will be happy to mail it to you. I hate to throw these away as they are full of valuable information but just don't have the space to spare anymore.

How many do you have and what is your location? I am in Bangkok, Thailand.

I used to read Organic Gardening Magazine, however, for the past 12 or so years I have been outside of the U.S. It is a great magazine full of usefull information. I am trying to promote Organic Farming/Gardening here with my family and it possible with others as I go. The magazines would be great to have, if possible.