are you READYfor the ps4 VR?

pattayalover

• 4 weeks later...

I bought mine on the launch date from Gamestation which was a bit of a hassle as they delayed delivery due to unforeseen circumstances.  I have it now and I think its an amazing piece of kit.  I have also bought many many games for it which is cool

But today Bangkok Bank cancelled my credit card and say they will not reissue a new one even though I have over 2,000,000 baht in saving accounts there.  So now I have to try and get a new bank account without a work visa and hope that they will issue me with any card that is compatible with PSN network.  Any suggestions which bank and which card is suitable

Cheers guys

JAF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:10 PM, JustAnotherFarang said:

I bought mine on the launch date from Gamestation which was a bit of a hassle as they delayed delivery due to unforeseen circumstances.  I have it now and I think its an amazing piece of kit.  I have also bought many many games for it which is cool

But today Bangkok Bank cancelled my credit card and say they will not reissue a new one even though I have over 2,000,000 baht in saving accounts there.  So now I have to try and get a new bank account without a work visa and hope that they will issue me with any card that is compatible with PSN network.  Any suggestions which bank and which card is suitable

Cheers guys

JAF

I don't have a work permit but, I have a SCB Ultra Platinum Visa Credit card in my name as the "second user".

I applied with my partner at a SCB Bank.  Had to open a fixed term deposit account. The credit limit is the amount we deposited.

You can also use Paypal on the PSN network.

On 12/15/2016 at 2:32 PM, Hal65 said:

Reviews say the tracking is not perfect as with the PC headsets, and this creates a bunch of problems. I'll wait

I have had no problems with tracking whatsoever and I have the move controllers as well.   I also have about 25 games so I have played most of the big titles. Its a great piece of kit, very immersive and well worth buying, if you can find them available for sale.

JAF

• 1 month later...