Trump denounces 'lies and smears' as more women come forward

rooster59

it is unbelievable, to me, that a 'he kissed me' gains so much traction in the media (CNN top of the list) surely the American people are not THAT stupid that they don't see the political motive?  having said that I think Trump is toast

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Let's see: If Trump wins you'll say it's fair.  If HRC wins you'll say it was rigged.  All clear now.

If Trump wins it'll be a righteous win and we all know if Crooked Hillary wins,, it'll make Tricky Dick Nixon look like a piker.

That's the absolute definitive Objective manner in which this race plays out. :smile:.

For those keep on crying about fake accusations against Trump, perhaps you don't know or forgot about mindsets of sexual assault victims, most are too embarrassed to come out, many bury it deep in their hearts.. I wonder if you guys are the same that protected those Popes and Bishops that abuse children, , teachers and even family members who abused their own. Many of those victims open up about it years later when they are put into the spotlight again.

Yes, at the same time, its a tactic the Clinton is using against Trump, don't see anything wrong with it. Trump is doing the same with Bill Clinton. Why don't you cry about Trumps tactics?

10 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

So accusations shouldn't be vetted? For example, just this past April one lady invited Trump to her restaurant. A relative of her says she's being dishonest. We should simply believe her because it fits a narrative? That doesn't sound very bright to me.

Well if as the case is that someone has held their hand up to that kind of behavior I think it highly likely that at least some of his accusers will be correct or are they all lying? However I am all for further investigation I am sure Trump will welcome another court case.

That's quite delusional & wishful thinking.
Of course, you may be correct in that the Fix is In.  As Stalin was quoted:  "It's not those who vote but those who count the votes"
Widespread reports of voter fraud and now firebombings of  RNC offices quiite well illustrates to what lengths the Clinton bootlickers will go to get Crooked Hillery ensconsed in the White House. :sleep:

What do you mean "widespread reports of voter fraud"? There are no such reports. Just because Trump says it, doesn't make it true.

Remember Trump's a winner. He knows how to win. Blah Blah Blah. He's just setting up the reason why the winner didn't win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

That's quite delusional & wishful thinking.

Of course, you may be correct in that the Fix is In.  As Stalin was quoted:  "It's not those who vote but those who count the votes"

Widespread reports of voter fraud and now firebombings of  RNC offices quiite well illustrates to what lengths the Clinton bootlickers will go to get Crooked Hillery ensconsed in the White House. :sleep:

Wasn't it Richard Daley, notorious Mayor of Chicago and close crony of LBJ, whose mantra was " vote early and vote often" ?They are a bit more subtle about it these days.

2 hours ago, Prbkk said:

Wasn't it Richard Daley, notorious Mayor of Chicago and close crony of LBJ, whose mantra was " vote early and vote often" ?They are a bit more subtle about it these days.

So subtle in fact that it is not only negligible but has no bearing on election results.

Another GOP straw man at best; an excuse to manipulate elections at worst.

Edited by Chicog

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appeared at a charity event in New Jersey and addressed a huge gathering of Americans belonging to the Hindu community on Saturday, 15 October.

"I have great confidence in India. Incredible people, incredible country. Generations of Indian and Hindu Americans have strengthened our country… your values, your hand work; education and enterprise have truly enriched our nation and we will be celebrating a Trump administration together."

Insert country ........... 

9 minutes ago, sandrabbit said:

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appeared at a charity event in New Jersey and addressed a huge gathering of Americans belonging to the Hindu community on Saturday, 15 October.

"I have great confidence in India. Incredible people, incredible country. Generations of Indian and Hindu Americans have strengthened our country… your values, your hand work; education and enterprise have truly enriched our nation and we will be celebrating a Trump administration together."

In 2016 71 percent of Indian American voters are registered Democrats.  13 percent are registered Republicans. Go Trump!

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/asian-american-voters-are-diverse-but-unified-against-donald-trump/

8 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

One more unnecessary Hillary lie - pathological.

She told this pathetic lie in order to ingratiate herself with Britain. Edmund was unheard of when she was born.

On ‎16‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 4:34 PM, stander said:

The Clinton campaign has ran their fake Trump assault stories too soon. The public is already bored with them and they've been debunked. Wikileaks - drip, drip.

That is true. Only the dedicated anti Trumpists are still carrying on about it. America has had enough women falsely accusing men of such behavior to make most suspicious when such claims are politically expedient for one side. Where they went wrong was their eagerness to bring them out all at the same time, which is what has made it suspicious. Had they been more clever, they would have brought them out one every few days, to make the old "they were scared of powerful men" spiel more convincing.

Good grief, it's like the whole women's lib mantra that all women are strong and independent is just so much jello. Seems that even a reality show host has the power of destruction over those poor helpless women. I think there were 7 of them, and not one went to the police! WOW, Trump really must be the hugely powerful man he claims to be.

7 hours ago, mike324 said:

For those keep on crying about fake accusations against Trump, perhaps you don't know or forgot about mindsets of sexual assault victims, most are too embarrassed to come out, many bury it deep in their hearts.. I wonder if you guys are the same that protected those Popes and Bishops that abuse children, , teachers and even family members who abused their own. Many of those victims open up about it years later when they are put into the spotlight again.

Yes, at the same time, its a tactic the Clinton is using against Trump, don't see anything wrong with it. Trump is doing the same with Bill Clinton. Why don't you cry about Trumps tactics?

It makes you wonder how much in backhanders these women have received for coming out of the woodwork after all these years.

We're having a similar story in the UK regarding the singer Cliff Richard who was at the centre of accusations of a sexual nature a couple of years ago. Cliff fronted it out and those who accused him have now crept back into the woodwork empty handed. But there will always be those who will claim there is never any smoke without fire. 

The British based American born TV and radio presenter Paul Gambaccini is another public figure who fronted out similar allegations and those who hoped to be on a nice earner soon slithered back down the holes they had emerged from.

7 hours ago, mike324 said:

The difference is that the women that accused Bill all reported it publicly. The ones that claim Trump did so never did. Without a police report or some evidence on the record it seems politically expedient to accuse a politician so close to the election that he has no time to disprove their claims.

I wasn't in the room at the time so I don't know if it's true or not, but it's too politically expedient for me to be convinced it's not a set up.

Under American law, Trump is innocent till they prove that he isn't.

1 hour ago, sandrabbit said:

It was forwarded to me by an Indian friend this morning. Far more amusing than you report...

Cu1gl9tWAAAa5uT.jpg:large

sub-buzz-26247-1476602079-1.jpg?no-auto

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sahilrizwan/big-fan-of-hindu?utm_term=.fk2r8L2Av#.qd94Y8PBv

:blink:

55 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

It makes you wonder how much in backhanders these women have received for coming out of the woodwork after all these years.

We're having a similar story in the UK regarding the singer Cliff Richard who was at the centre of accusations of a sexual nature a couple of years ago. Cliff fronted it out and those who accused him have now crept back into the woodwork empty handed. But there will always be those who will claim there is never any smoke without fire. 

The British based American born TV and radio presenter Paul Gambaccini is another public figure who fronted out similar allegations and those who hoped to be on a nice earner soon slithered back down the holes they had emerged from.

From what I read, Trump did settle with one women over a sexual assault lawsuit. But if you are rich and famous and a womanizer, yes there are also a lot of crazy women out there trying to get you for financial gain.

26 minutes ago, Chicog said:

It was forwarded to me by an Indian friend this morning. Far more amusing than you report...

Cu1gl9tWAAAa5uT.jpg:large

sub-buzz-26247-1476602079-1.jpg?no-auto

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sahilrizwan/big-fan-of-hindu?utm_term=.fk2r8L2Av#.qd94Y8PBv

:blink:

Whoever said Trump was not a politician is talking out of his arse. This picture is a classic example of a politician spouting bullshit.

You're getting the knack of the game now Donald! You're a quick learner.

Here's how Trumpsters think:

Allegations from 3 women who had sex with the other candidate's spouse over 30 years ago:  Completely true and horrendous, according to Trumpsters.  P.S. There are no stories of dirty talk by Bill, before during or after those sexual encounters, some of which were consensual.

Allegations from 13 women who had unsolicited advances from Trump (hand up dress, hand on pussy, etc): completely untrue and slanderous, according to Trump fans, even though Trump alluded to doing such things as a tactic to get easy and quick sex. 

Multiple allegations by women of Trump leering at their naked bodies, after barging in on beauty contestants' dressing rooms, unannounced.  #1 corraboration is from Trump himself, who bragged about doing that precise thing multiple times.  Trump fans can't fathom that actually happened.  Or if he did to it, that's fine with them.  

An added thought, by Boomers: if your 15 yr old daughter was taking a shower, and an old man was leering in the window at her, how would you feel about that man?   I know what I'd do:  I'd beat the crap out of him and promise him worse if he ever showed up near my house again.  Trump fans might grin and pat him on the back; "cute little piece of ass, isn't she?!   ha ha , chortle ha."

Trump fans can say character is not important in this election, but most American voters think differently - the proof will be borne out on election day.

57 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The difference is that the women that accused Bill all reported it publicly. The ones that claim Trump did so never did. Without a police report or some evidence on the record it seems politically expedient to accuse a politician so close to the election that he has no time to disprove their claims.

I wasn't in the room at the time so I don't know if it's true or not, but it's too politically expedient for me to be convinced it's not a set up.

Under American law, Trump is innocent till they prove that he isn't.

All of Bill Clintons accusers that he had sex with admitted that it was consensual sex, correct me if I'm wrong. But clintons story has been covered for years, don't think its relevant to debate about it again. The spotlight is on Trump. Trumps sexual advances didn't proceed as far as Bill Clinton, or that he was less of a player compare to Clinton. But nonetheless Trumps effort is still consider as a sexual assault, even if the women don't file any charges.

Trump admitted that he goes into pageant back stage anytime he wants, and that is with underage girls changing too, that is not appropriate.

All in all, both men are sexual predators, there really isn't any arguing about it.

49 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

How is Clinton a "sexual predator" when all the sex was consensual?

A predator must have prey and prey doesn't get a choice....

Bill Clinton has been accused of rape, groping, exposing himself and sexual harassment. Those things are not consensual.

When 15 yr old beauty queen contestants went to Ivanka Trump to mention how they were violated, Trump's daughter told them; "yea, he does that."    The 15 yr olds were too spooked to confront The Big Boss of the beauty pageant, but did Ivanka talk to her dad about it?   Or perhaps Ivanka thought is was a nonsense concern, or maybe she too, is too much in awe of her great father to speak frankly with him.   If Ivanka didn't get serious with her dad about his perversions, then she's a party to it, because she's one of the few people in the world who Trump doesn't dump on.  In other words, the daughter appears to be in cahoots with her pervert dad.  Partly because the little girls were away from home and had few people to complain to, and apparently no one (not even their chaperones) would stand up to the big boss for them.

This should be a wake-up call to any parents who have teenage daughters who are considering being contestants for Miss Teen USA or other pageants which Trump heads.   BE WARY.  The head honcho of the pageant is a big powerful old man who no one can challenge.  He may or may not lay his perversion on your daughter.  You just don't know.  Once your girl leaves home to go to his pageant, Trump owns the venue and pretty much owns the girls.  They're in his care.  

If I had a mid-teen daughter, no matter how pretty she was, there's no way I would allow her to be in Trump's care for 30 seconds.

1 hour ago, Chicog said:

She said that she did not "want to testify about the most horrific event of my life".  She has since stated that Bill Clinton raped her and Hillary Clinton threatened her to cover it up. Allegedly, they were BOTH involved.

14 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Let's see: If Trump wins you'll say it's fair.  If HRC wins you'll say it was rigged.  All clear now.

It's rigged no matter what. The Republican candidate always has to overcome liberal media bias and Democrat voter fraud. If this is news to you.... well, let's leave it at that.

1 minute ago, MajarTheLion said:

It's rigged no matter what. The Republican candidate always has to overcome liberal media bias and Democrat voter fraud. If this is news to you.... well, let's leave it at that.

Republicans are redefining what it means to be a poor loser.  When I was a schoolboy, I participated in sports.  Sometimes I won, sometimes I lost, but I always took it well, and often shook hands with the ref of the particular activity.   Sometimes I would go to opponents and shake their hands and tell them, sincerely; 'good game' even if my team (or I individually) lost.  

Trump has no sense of that.  He cheats to win, and he's an ugly loser.

15 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Here's the main reason, but you don't want to see it:  The transgressions purportedly done by HRC are minor compared to the gross borderline law-breaking transgressions by Trump. Newspapers are in the business of selling newspapers. Their readers would rather read about big splash news than small events.  Newspaper splashy news is what got Trump famous and aided his rise to popularity.  Now the same newspapers are splashing news which is showing Trump to be a sexual predator, and peeping tom to mid-teen girls. Splashy news lifted him up, and now splashy news is tearing him down.

Gee, you're right. Hillary saying she has public and private positions, has plans to destroy the Second Amendment, tells a black man "I'll only speak to white people"- these are all small potatoes compared to Trump. Even funnier, we've already established that it's fine for a womanizing serial harasser to remain president, even after lying in a woman's civil rights trial and paying her off $850,000.

And now Democrats have newfound morals?

Laughable.