Trump denounces 'lies and smears' as more women come forward

rooster59

25 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Wrong. Attention seeking lunatics come in both sexes.

Crying Rape

False rape accusations exist, and they are a serious problem.

and you, being the expert in these matters, know when the claims are true or false! lol

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Face facts. trump is a disgusting paranoid mentally ill sleazeball of historical proportions.

He is going to lose. We all know that now.

But he will lose UGLY.

Today in his absurd "Gettysburg Address 2.0" he attempted to channel Lincoln, and instead promised to SUE every woman that has come forward to accuse him of sexual abuse. 

Lincoln isn't rolling in his grave. He's laughing and PUKING. 

The thought of vindictive MADMAN like him having the nuclear codes ... happily, will NEVER happen. 

Trump, threatening nearly a dozen sexual assault accusers, vows to sue

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/22/trump-threatening-nearly-one-dozen-sexual-assault-accusers-vows-to-sue/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_pp-gettysburg-154pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Edited by Jingthing

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Face facts. trump is a disgusting paranoid mentally ill sleazeball of historical proportions.

He is going to lose. We all know that now.

Neither of those things are facts. They are VERY biased opinions. However, I agree that he will lose (another opinion). How could be beat a dishonest, partisan media, the crooked democratic party and the establishment republican party elite?  :sick:

3 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Neither of those things are facts. They are VERY biased opinions. However, I agree that he will lose (another opinion). How could be beat a dishonest, partisan media, the crooked democratic party and the establishment republican party elite?  :sick:

So you're on the trumpist "it's rigged" bandwagon. That's sad.

trump will lose because his perverted anti-American message fails to resonate with the majority.

But he has sure provided a WARNING sign. 

The America of “Sure” is a stranger to Trump. His is the angry America of “shove it.” If that frustrated, tribal and incensed America were not lurking in a time of disorienting economic upheaval, Trump would not have garnered millions of votes. He has held up a mirror to a troubled and divided society. That, I suppose, is some form of service. But the deeper, decent, direct, can-do America is stronger; and for that America the Trump now visible in all his aspects is simply unfit for high office. He would threaten to undo what America is.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/22/opinion/trump-the-anti-american.html?ref=opinion&_r=0

4 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Wait... I thought he never failed at anything.. that's what he has been saying all his life.  He is a disreputable and despicable person. I expect his third wife to divorce him at some point too.. She now knows that all her suspicions were true. 

1 minute ago, tonray said:

Wait... I thought he never failed at anything.. that's what he has been saying all his life.  He is a disreputable and despicable person. I expect his third wife to divorce him at some point too.. She now knows that all her suspicions were true. 

She'd have to be much stupider than she seems to not have known what a total sleazeball she was marrying. Ca-ching. 

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So you're on the trumpist "it's rigged" bandwagon.

I certainly am. However, elections are always 'rigged" against Republican presidential candidates. This one is just worse.

I would not usually include the polls in that, but I would not be surprised at anything this time around. Too many powerful individuals and institutions are determined to stop him, no matter what - the ends justifies the means mentality.

All this talk by Trump and now his name is in shame. The Trump brand is now so toxic that even the Trump organisation stops using it for new hotels (if they can afford to make any new ones anymore).

Trump Hotels Ditching Name For New Hotels

Amidst reports that occupancy rates at Trump Hotels have slipped this election season, the company has announced that new brand hotels will no longer bear the Trump name.

The newest line of luxury hotels, geared towards millennials, will be called Scion, the company said.

On 2016-10-21 at 9:12 PM, pattayalover said:

well they have fired millions of workers to re employ part time workers and now say it's thanks to obama. what a joke.

stock market didn't crash yet but will crash soon. we can see already the 0 percent interest we got now vs the 10% we made 15 years ago.

we are sinking more and more.

vote Trump.

14055007_239148253152221_4093741036714213620_n.jpg

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Trump to Sue “Liars” and Accusers After the Election

IT LOOKS LIKE THESE WOMEN WILL BE ASSAULTED AFTER ALL— WITH A LAWSUIT FROM TRUMP!

Donald Trump: Every woman lied who came forward to hurt my campaign. Total fabrication. The event never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election.

List of Debunked Groper Allegations by Corrupt Media Against Donald Trump

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/list-debunked-groper-allegations-corrupt-media-donald-trump/

And Donald will have the last word.  These Bimbos are going to lose - big time.:smile:

13 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

IT LOOKS LIKE THESE WOMEN WILL BE ASSAULTED AFTER ALL— WITH A LAWSUIT FROM TRUMP!

Donald Trump: Every woman lied who came forward to hurt my campaign. Total fabrication. The event never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/list-debunked-groper-allegations-corrupt-media-donald-trump/

And Donald will have the last word.  These Bimbos are going to lose - big time.:smile:

would you like to bet?

Let me guess...after an initial flurry of lawsuit talk....nothing will be done because red faced Donald will be terrified of actually having to testify in court and who knows what surprise witness might be dragged out of the woodwork with pictures/videos and more tapes. he is a blowhard and he is about to get reamed.

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

Trump has a history of using baseless law suits to intimidate people fearful of the expense.

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

First you (sorry, your plagiarized sources) that Hillary Clinton would be in jail because of the FBI investigation.

Then you told us (again from your usual sources) that Hillary Clinton would be dead by now due to AIDs or Pneumonia or Mad Cow disease or whatever.

Now you tell us that Trump's accusers are debunked.

You're not really batting a thousand here.

Trump admitted his sexual assaults. In his own words. These women that you call bimbos are merely confirming his own admissions. No amount of low class misogyny can disguise this clear fact. You're on a hiding to nothing with your idol.

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:14 AM, Boon Mee said:

lol, how long ago was it he said he was going to sue The New York Times and nothing has happened ? it's just hot air, when in a ditch stop digging.