Amid talk of 'rigged' election, experts say fraud is rare

webfact

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

I am much more concerned about men who lie to the American public about Keeping your own doctor and women who destroy classified emails that are under congressional subpoena. 

Funny that, as there is ample evidence that the worst liar in Presidential campaign history is your own candidate.

Yet somehow, you always seem to develop a little blind spot when this is brought up.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chicog said:

Funny that, as there is ample evidence that the worst liar in Presidential campaign history is your own candidate.

Yet somehow, you always seem to develop a little blind spot when this is brought up.

you notice he didnt worry much about a president who lied to get a war that killed hundreds of thousands for no gain

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

1. Dead people voting in Colorado.

A CBS affiliate’s evidence of voter fraud in Colorado in September sparked an immediate investigation by Secretary of State Wayne Williams. A report in Denver exposed multiple incidents in recent years where dead Coloradans were still voting. A dead World War II veteran named John Grosso voted in a 2006 primary election

Rest here:  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/

7 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

A CBS affiliate’s evidence of voter fraud in Colorado in September sparked an immediate investigation by Secretary of State Wayne Williams. A report in Denver exposed multiple incidents in recent years where dead Coloradans were still voting. A dead World War II veteran named John Grosso voted in a 2006 primary election

Rest here:  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/

10 cases???!!!! my god, that could throw the whole election! lol

James O’Keefe is out with this latest bombshell video entitled “Mass Voter Fraud”:

In the second video of James O’Keefe’s new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.

http://therightscoop.com/watch-new-bombshell-video-just-released-james-okeefe-mass-voter-fraud/

16 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

ACTUARIAL REVIEW: Analysis of Recent Polls Shows Trump Win and Possible Landslide

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/actuarial-review-of-recent-polls-shows-trump-win-and-possible-landslide/

This echoes the same kind of stuff that was bruited about by the right wing in 2012.  Those evil pollsters in 2012 had Obama up in aggregate by less than 1 percent. Those liars got it massively wrong. He won by over 3 percent. You can read all about how the right wing courageously exposed those left-wing pollsters by looking up unskewedpolls.com.

The is video and the previous should be enough to warrant a police investigation at the highest level, which should be enough to finish the Democrats, however it will never happen. A fish rots from the head down, as can be seen by HRC lying to the FBI on numerous counts but Coney their head refusing to indict. Little wonder when Wikileaks pointed to the financial benefits he was receiving.

Also interesting was the fact none of the press will touch this for fear of reprisals by Clinton should she win the election. It is very sad that the U.S has become a banana republic, in Thailand you have to at least show voter I.D. Let the, but Trump did blah commence.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

It may be true that George Bush gutted tax revenues to benefit the super-wealthy. and turned budget surpluses into deficits.That he pretty much killed enforcement of laws that regulated wall street.  That he distorted the evidence to support the Irag war. That he refused to adequately armor military vehicles for a long time which led to the death and mutilation of thousands of Ameriican soldiers. That the economy nearly collapsed completely during his term.  But, as UlyssesG brilliantly pointed out, he did host bike rides for veterans. And not only that, he hosted dances, too. I think you'll have tg agree,  now that I've reminded you of this evidence, that on balance  Bush's sins pale in comparison to what Obama has done.

3 hours ago, AYJAYDEE said:

you notice he {UlyssesG} didnt worry much about a president who lied to get a war that killed hundreds of thousands for no gain

It may be true that George Bush gutted tax revenues to benefit the super-wealthy. and turned budget surpluses into deficits.That he pretty much killed enforcement of laws that regulated wall street.  That he distorted the evidence to support the Irag war. That he refused to adequately armor military vehicles for a long time which led to the death and mutilation of thousands of Ameriican soldiers. That the economy nearly collapsed completely during his term.  But, as UlyssesG brilliantly pointed out, he did host bike rides for veterans. And not only that, he hosted dances, too. I think you'll have tg agree,  now that I've reminded you of this evidence, that on balance  Bush's sins pale in comparison to what Obama has done.

12 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Watch: Obama in 2008 Boasts to Ohioans ‘It Helps’ That Dems Are ‘in Charge of’ Voting Machines

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/18/watch-obama-2008-boasts-ohioans-helps-dems-charge-voting-machines/

I think you must have just read the headline.  Because the substance of the article is wildly at variance with what Obama actually said.

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

I think you must have just read the headline.  Because the substance of the article is wildly at variance with what Obama actually said.

Did you miss this statement:?

"After boasting that his Democratic Party were “in charge” of the voting machines, "

3 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Is that a quote from Obama or from the author of the article?

Your reading skills...?

Exchange as follows:

SEN. BARACK OBAMA: Well, I tell you what, it helps in Ohio that we’ve got Democrats in charge of the machines. But, look, I come from Chicago. Some want to be honest, it is not as if it is just Republicans who have monkeyed around with elections in the past. Sometimes Democrats have, too."

Definitely a mealy-mouthed response as it's common knowledge that the Democrat Machine in Chicago was responsible for electing JFK.

Embarrassing how Mayor Daily stuffed the ballet boxes.

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

Even if that's true, 10 votes aren't going to make a difference in a state of millions of voters.   Sure, there are going to be a few discrepancies.  Studies have found, where fake votes were cast, they were mostly Republican.   So does that mean, if Trump wins, he's going to immediately step down because Republicans cheated?   

6 hours ago, Chicog said:

"Presidential campaign history". That is a rather low bar.

I am a lot more concerned about the fellow who lied in office. You can keep your doctor. You can keep your Heath plan and prices will go down and let's not forget the woman who claimed that Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video when she knew better.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

I am a lot more concerned about the fellow who lied in office. You can keep your doctor. You can keep your Heath plan and prices will go down.:whistling:

we know for a fact saddam has wmd's and a nuclear program!! lol

3 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Even if that's true, 10 votes aren't going to make a difference in a state of millions of voters.   Sure, there are going to be a few discrepancies.  Studies have found, where fake votes were cast, they were mostly Republican.   So does that mean, if Trump wins, he's going to immediately step down because Republicans cheated?   

It starts to add up.  A million here, a million there and pretty soon it's tilted in favor of....?:sleep:

Elections Expert: “We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls”

Elections expert J. Christian Adams told FOX and Friends on Tuesday morning there are 4 million dead people on US voter rolls.

Adams, who was the Voting Section Attorney at the US Department of Justice, filed six suits in the past year against Philadelphia and Broward County, Florida where the voter rolls are corrupted.

Adams said he had one case in Texas where the person died in 1944.

Far left groups continually sue to keep the voter rolls the way they are. The Obama administration has no desire to clean up these voter rolls.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-and-friends/

Edited by Boon Mee

6 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Your reading skills...?

Exchange as follows:

SEN. BARACK OBAMA: Well, I tell you what, it helps in Ohio that we’ve got Democrats in charge of the machines. But, look, I come from Chicago. Some want to be honest, it is not as if it is just Republicans who have monkeyed around with elections in the past. Sometimes Democrats have, too."

Definitely a mealy-mouthed response as it's common knowledge that the Democrat Machine in Chicago was responsible for electing JFK.

Embarrassing how Mayor Daily stuffed the ballet boxes.

It's only possible for a person who is dismally ignorant of how Republicans conducted the Ohio elections in 2004 to not understand the context of Obama's response. And no rational person could call his statement boasting.

As for Chicago and JFK, that happened how many years ago?

11 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

I am a lot more concerned about the fellow who lied in office. You can keep your doctor. You can keep your Heath plan and prices will go down.:whistling:

What you seem massively ignorant of is that for lots of Americans the price of healthcare under Obamacare did go massively down. Those are the people who would have had to pay exorbitant rates because of pre-existing condition.  And the huge increase in the number of people who are now eligible for free medical care under the Medicaid portion of the program. For them the cost went down.