Do you live in Pattaya ?

Broken Record

2 hours ago, Broken Record said:

How many of the regular posters live in Pattaya,  I don't mean for a few weeks a year, I mean fulltime or main residence ?

At a guess, I'd say not many.

I think quite a lot.

Anyone living anywhere else would probably have better things to do with their time. I know I would.

2 hours ago, JSixpack said:

You're right, not many. Most are posting from council estates in the UK or from their parents' basements.

From what I can see and you can not this is not so :ph34r:

40 minutes ago, champers said:

My old man's a dustman, he wears a dustman's hat, he wears cor blimey trousers and lives in a council flat.

Waking up from bad dreams and smoking cigarettes
Cuddling a warm girl and smelling stale perfume
A hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac
Feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away

8 hours ago, PattayaBoy said:

Just wheelchairs and crutches got ya

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not quite..................yet 5555555555555

"you are as old as the woman you are feeling"

Roy(Chubby)Brown.....Grand Theatre Blackpool 1982  :shock1:

Bought a Jomtien condo in 2004 that I've lived in full-time, but took a break for 2.5 years in Hua Hin, a 9 month break to check out Mérida, Mexico, and currently on another one-year sabbatical in Hua Hin.  Bought another Jomtien condo in August (2016) and will be moving back full-time next month when the current tenants move out.

Even though I currently do not live in Jomtien full-time, I still visit every couple months since my original condo is sitting empty.  (Long story.  Don't ask.)   I usually spend about a week each visit.  During my condo search, my visits were more frequent, but shorter in duration.

So, to address the insinuation that folks posting here are probably out of touch with Pattaya, I consider myself very current on Pattaya/Jomtien affairs, hence am active in this forum.

(Not sure why I sound so defensive.  I'm too lazy to reword, the post.  It is what it is.)

10 hours ago, londoedan said:

Waking up from bad dreams and smoking cigarettes
Cuddling a warm girl and smelling stale perfume
A hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac
Feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away

That's entertainment

Bought a Jomtien condo in 2004 that I've lived in full-time, but took a break for 2.5 years in Hua Hin, a 9 month break to check out Mérida, Mexico, and currently on another one-year sabbatical in Hua Hin.  Bought another Jomtien condo in August (2016) and will be moving back full-time next month when the current tenants move out.

Even though I currently do not live in Jomtien full-time, I still visit every couple months since my original condo is sitting empty.  (Long story.  Don't ask.)   I usually spend about a week each visit.  During my condo search, my visits were more frequent, but shorter in duration.

So, to address the insinuation that folks posting here are probably out of touch with Pattaya, I consider myself very current on Pattaya/Jomtien affairs, hence am active in this forum.

(Not sure why I sound so defensive.  I'm too lazy to reword, the post.  It is what it is.)

Reasons Mex. didn't work out, thx

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

11 hours ago, Nice Boyd said:

Reasons Mex. didn't work out, thx

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

+1, very interested to hear from somebody who has actually tried alternatives. Been here 20+ very active years and just wished I find the strength to move to another country and last adventure of my life. Have a nice day. MS>