Despite arrested suspect, sixth homeless murder victim found in Bueng Kum

webfact

Despite arrested suspect, sixth homeless murder victim found in Bueng Kum

By Coconuts Bangkok 

4670932172_7e1e334e44_z.jpg

Photo: Ronn Aldaman/Flickr

BANGKOK: -- A homeless man was found dead of an apparent stabbing on Monday morning in Bangkok's Bueng Kum neighborhood. He makes the sixth homeless victim in the last several weeks, despite a Myanmar national named Jimmy, 20, having been arrested for four of those killings earlier this month.

Jimmy is suspected of being a serial killer, since those four victims were all bound in the same way. He also bore bloodstains from several of the victims on his clothing.

The latest victim was found naked and bloody with cuts in his head and blood on his face. He was in front of an unused shophouse on Navamin Soi 92 Road.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/10/18/despite-arrested-suspect-sixth-homeless-murder-victim-found-bueng-kum

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-10-18

I was thinking in my heart all along that could the rtp have gotten a scapegoat? If the 2 other victims r murdered in the same fashion then there leaves litte room for doubt. Come on rtp its not just the victims n potential victims lives at stake, the wrong suspect life could be destroyed too.

51 minutes ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Any chance the BIB arrested the wrong man ?

Aah, erm, No !  There must be two of them

Perhaps another one that happens to fit the description of a likely suspect. Mistakes happen.

Edited by silent

11 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Mistakes happen?

Yeah, they do.

Good point.

Not sure what it has to do with this story though...

Um, they either go the wrong guy, or there's a copy cat?  "despite a Myanmar national named Jimmy, 20, having been arrested for four of those killings earlier this month"

Does that make any sense? :whistling:

Edited by silent

12 minutes ago, silent said:

Um, they either go the wrong guy, or there's a copy cat?  "despite a Myanmar national named Jimmy, 20, having been arrested for four of those killings earlier this month"

Does that make any sense? :whistling:

Oh I agree they've probably got the wrong guy.

I just don't think it was a mistake.

More like looking for a quick fix solution without doing any real investigation other than this guy will do...

Edited by Bluespunk

1 hour ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Any chance the BIB arrested the wrong man ?

Aah, erm, No !  There must be two of them

Noooo... there's only one. Jimmy managed to commit yet another murder while in custody. He possesses some powers, apparently. The brown clowns will soon advise the public to buy more - and bigger - amulets to ward of this evil.

28 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Oh I agree they've probably got the wrong guy.

I just don't think it was a mistake.

More like looking for a quick fix solution without doing any real investigation other than this guy will do...

But surely the must know that a quick cover up is not going to work in a serial murder case! You either catch serial killers, they die themselves, or they carry on killing most of the time. I am pretty sure they have the wrong person, but my point is if they are too lazy and think they can scapegoat their way out of this one, they are beyond moronic 

2 hours ago, AlQaholic said:

Like I said........

Now they have to find another Burmese for this murder.......

2 hours ago, AlQaholic said:

Like I said........

Now they have to find another Burmese for this murder.......

That should take about 5 minutes, many to choose from.

1 hour ago, JustNo said:

But surely the must know that a quick cover up is not going to work in a serial murder case! You either catch serial killers, they die themselves, or they carry on killing most of the time. I am pretty sure they have the wrong person, but my point is if they are too lazy and think they can scapegoat their way out of this one, they are beyond moronic 

They don't think that far ahead. 

OR... they know the guy who is doing it and let him off for some reason... like money or family. 

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Could be the killers best mate trying to get him out of prison !

It's a valid theory... but knowing what we do about the diligence and competence of the RTP, even in cases which face intense international scrutiny leading to derision.... which theory would you be more likely to believe.