90 days reporting at different immigration office?

I'm wondering if it's possible to do my 90 days reporting at a different immigration office than the one where I regularly live. I ask, because I got my non-Imm O visa in my wife's home province. We wanted to do it in Bangkok, but were unable to, due to the fact that the owner of the condo we rent has never reported us to the police (apparently), and as such, neither of us legally live here. Anyway, we are now both registered at living in my wife's house in her hometown, and my 90 days is almost up. I'm wondering if it would be possible to do the report here in Bangkok, or if I'd have to go to my wife's hometown to do it. And, if I do decide to do it in Bangkok, and I put our condo address here in Bangkok as my address, could it jeopardize my immigration status or get my visa revoked? 

Thanks!

You can only do the 90 day report at the office where you got your extension unless you formally change your address to Bangkok.

It not just a matter of the owner not reporting your residence to immigration. You need a rental agreement with signed copies of the landlords house book and ID card attached to it.

If you don't want to formally change your address you could make the report online or by post. If reporting by post check first that your office accept it by post (most do), and address the return envelope to your registered address.

Edited by elviajero