Is it open

silverdales

Hi

I wonder if I can get some advice, I am visiting CM early next month. I am wondering if  Loi Kroh Road the bars will be open, I understand that the lights may be on and the music not loud -- but will be they be open?

Are they are open now?

any advice much appreciated

Steve 

If youre coming to Chiang Mai with "decent" ( indecent?) entertainment in mind, I d stick to places like Bangkok, Pattaya and Patong. Not been much doing here for a year or so now,  ever since the requirement to close relatively early was imposed.

Well I'm not sure. I never been to your city before and am coming to visit my friend whose recently moved there.

I know the bigger city's are better but am curious about this street as my friend said it's closed for 30 days not being able to open at all.

He's booked me into the Lux hotel which he said is OK.

He's not allowed to go to that street to look.. lol

So any pointers from anyone who personally has seen what's open and how much it's open would be much appreciated 

Cheers 

On 10/19/2016 at 4:20 PM, EL159 said:

If youre coming to Chiang Mai with "decent" ( indecent?) entertainment in mind, I d stick to places like Bangkok, Pattaya and Patong. Not been much doing here for a year or so now,  ever since the requirement to close relatively early was imposed.

Pattaya? 'Decent'???  You can't be serious....  Even the indecent entertainment there is the lowest scum of the planet (all in my opinion).....